Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84418 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Exclusive900:
can I get dis bee propolis, lecithin, garlic and thyme softgels in a pharmacy? Expantiate pls...thanks as I await ur reply..
NO THEY ARE NOT SOLD IN PHARMACY... CONTACT 08131195769 TO PURCHASE THEM.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tforever I will appreciate if you stop advertising you product here. That is not the idea behind this thread. Thank you
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by dotsdavidson(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
zeezahbee:
Tforever I will appreciate if you stop advertising you product here. That is not the idea behind this thread. Thank you

That's right, I realise all drugs prescribed by her are forever living products not readily available in most pharmacy or drug stores.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
dotsdavidson:

That's right, I realise all drugs prescribed by her are forever living products not readily available in most pharmacy or drug stores.
alright oo let me take my quality supplements aside oo.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
zeezahbee:
alright i here you.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Emdee590(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
PLEASE ooo what is the medication (s) for pimples and eczema ? Please I need answers ooo in term of cream and tabs to swallow ooo
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by martinNO(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls Pharm
wats d best drug 4 curing constipation. 4 yrs nw i find it difficult excretin most especially wen i dont take fruits 4 long
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by phintohlar(f): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
tforever:
you will need to see my skin therapist on this issue she has helped people with same issues. Contact me on 08131195769...
aiit thanks so much dear.. Will get intouch with u
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
tforever:
NO THEY ARE NOT SOLD IN PHARMACY... CONTACT 08131195769 TO PURCHASE THEM.
u said natural and effective anti biotic but didn't give a particular name, more so, does drugs are quit expensive for my status... Thanks anyways..
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by tforever(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Exclusive900:
u said natural and effective anti biotic but didn't give a particular name, more so, does drugs are quit expensive for my status... Thanks anyways..
OK

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Mubarak1(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Wow! U r really trying pharmacist, well done, Pls I noticed an irritation on my head when I scratch atimes a very tiny white insect falls and fly... What did u suggest, what causes it and how can I treat it?
Thanks!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Mubarak1:
Wow! U r really trying pharmacist, well done, Pls I noticed an irritation on my head when I scratch atimes a very tiny white insect falls and fly... What did u suggest, what causes it and how can I treat it?
Thanks!

Hmmm. Have u ever tried catching the insect before it flies off...

3 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mubarak1:
Thanks!
Try catch the fly and eat it. You are cured.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
phintohlar:
aiit thanks so much dear.. Will get intouch with u
Be careful with who you contact outside of here. I do not want this thread to be derail in future .Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
martinNO:
Pls Pharm
wats d best drug 4 curing constipation. 4 yrs nw i find it difficult excretin most especially wen i dont take fruits 4 long
4 years and no excretion ?? Do you take enough fluid ( I mean water ). What medication have you taken for the past 4 years
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by martinNO(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nt so. I mean constipation; nt passin excret @ ease as suppose. So i ask if dere is any drug dat can soften my tummy. So 2 be able 2 excret @ ease. Tnx
zeezahbee:
4 years and no excretion ?? Do you take enough fluid ( I mean water ). What medication have you taken for the past 4 years
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
martinNO:
Nt so. I mean constipation; nt passin excret @ ease as suppose. So i ask if dere is any drug dat can soften my tummy. So 2 be able 2 excret @ ease. Tnx
I know what you are talking about. You question say you have been finding it hard to excrete for 4 years. Maybe you could have
Phrased it well.

Anyway, go to the pharmacy and ask for liquid parafin or castor oil. You can take 5-10mls twice daily.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by martinNO(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kk tnx
zeezahbee:
I know what you are talking about. You question say you have been finding it hard to excrete for 4 years. Maybe you could have
Phrased it well.

Anyway, go to the pharmacy and ask for liquid parafin or castor oil. You can take 5-10mls twice daily.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Adesiji77: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
@zeezahbee

What drug would you recommend for someone suffering from arthritis on the index finger?

He is currently on "Joint Renew", "Lincomycin" and "Ibuprofen".
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Adesiji77:
@zeezahbee

What drug would you recommend for someone suffering from arthritis on the index finger?

He is currently on "Joint Renew", "Lincomycin" and "Ibuprofen".
, add a linument like neurogesic cream, den add vitamin c to the medication.. thank u
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Ayus4u(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls Pharm what drugs can I use for chest pain.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by alabosian(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello pharm, how effective is this drugs Manfx and Renerve plus. The drug was prescribe for me by a Doc. Can u recommend a drug for me to boost sperm count and motility.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by eridemilade: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pharm in d house help a sis.

During d period of ovulation instead of the normal EWCM it's whitish and thick. Pls do u ve any suggestion on dis. If it's an infection pls wat drug can I use. Tanx
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Homogeneositys(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
pls help me , i av been coughing since april last month i went to see d doctor and i did test both sputum and blood. i was told dat i av pnemonia dat it was cause by bacteria. i was given injections and medicines yet am still cough
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Adesiji77: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
evanscheck:
, add a linument like neurogesic cream, den add vitamin c to the medication.. thank u

Thank you
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by lolostic: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
hi doc
one of my brother has been battle with hernia pains in his pennis no money to operate it as advice by people please is there any drugs he can take to reduce or cure the pains since 5days now. Thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
lolostic:
hi doc
one of my brother has been battle with hernia pains in his pennis no money to operate it as advice by people please is there any drugs he can take to reduce or cure the pains since 5days now. Thanks

Am nt sure of any drugs that wud cure hernia totally, as for the pain drugs can manage the pains, but consideration shud be made for ulcer and diabetis patient......best bet for hernia is surgery.. thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Homogeneositys:
pls help me , i av been coughing since april last month i went to see d doctor and i did test both sputum and blood. i was told dat i av pnemonia dat it was cause by bacteria. i was given injections and medicines yet am still cough

When given drugs, and u did nt get the desired effect, u go back to the physician and complain. De he wud review ur treatment and discuss ur medication with u to know wat went wrg,it wud also give him time to hear d case for d second time and add d clinical touch he did nt add before......All this is just to avoid u getting resistant to antibiotics and compounding the issue dat was just simple remedy ...go back to the original person u met.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2015
eridemilade:
Pharm in d house help a sis.

During d period of ovulation instead of the normal EWCM it's whitish and thick. Pls do u ve any suggestion on dis. If it's an infection pls wat drug can I use. Tanx

I wud suggest u do a sensitivity test, it wud help us know if there is an infection.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
alabosian:
Hello pharm, how effective is this drugs Manfx and Renerve plus. The drug was prescribe for me by a Doc. Can u recommend a drug for me to boost sperm count and motility.

Go for fertile aid boost and fertile aid motility count, the product has the one for male and female.. it is a good product with the testimonies already coming from the product brief period in the shelf.. am nt a marketer but I have passion for effective product

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by evanscheck(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ayus4u:
Pls Pharm what drugs can I use for chest pain.

Do a chest x- ray if the pain is severe.. dont just jump to drugs pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.