Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40282 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
@op
sorry for the inconveniences brother... just wait for two weeks and by then i believe this issue will be sorted out

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by gab4u: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
DJDOLA: So all dis bois wey they yarn anyhow for nairaland get money ooo.....imagine 5milla+....and he even they talk say no be money matter...o boi I shake yansh for u ooo

Lol...I swear

Just wondering how this people are making their money

I bought a used eod for 750k some months ago and was feeling ontop of the world

Chai.... Jesus

See wetin young men dey put body, wow I need to go think of my life

21 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by thegame(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mehnnnnn, inspired, you really shouldnt let people come on here before you get back to them o. Its very bad for business. Very soon, everyone who has unsuccessfully tried to reach you via phone or email will have to resort to calling you out because of the way you treat them in private. Even if you are out of the country, email would have been good nonetheless. Not to talk of calling this guy from wherever you are, which is well deserved. He is a customer and customer is king.
I hope you sort this out asap sha before a repeat of my own case happens... lipsrsealed
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
gab4u:

Lol...I swear

Chai.... Jesus

Lol.....Bros it is well cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mentcee: ^^Your explanation is unsatisfactory. What about the ac he complained about and about you demand for extra cash above the 40% agreed and the extra money collected on delivery.... Your response is @ best evasive. @ the risk of incurring your ire, I make bold to state that this issue has left a gaping hole on you PR/rep. Do well to fix it now, and most probably persuade the complainant offline to delete this thread. I'd do that in ur shoes!
@inspired, u need to come and clear urself up completely, cos I don't know y u are dodgin some points like the AC and extra money ontop the initial 40% initial deposit. If u are out of the country and u have a pending case like this, y not call him and plead with him to give u a little time to sort it out instead of not contacting him at all using vacation as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: E surprise me o, na rich men full nl o and some useless gals go dey talk say na teens full here. Make the bros just hammer me 100k, i go arrange area boyz sharp sharp. Inspired abi na expired go fix your radio infact im go add plasma join.
Lmao! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
gab4u:

Lol...I swear

Chai.... Jesus

We are many that need reevaluation of our lives grin

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
lrguru: @inspired, u need to come and clear urself up completely, cos I don't know y u are dodgin some points like the AC and extra money ontop the initial 40% initial deposit. If u are out of the country and u have a pending case like this, y not call him and plead with him to give u a little time to sort it out instead of not contacting him at all using vacation as an excuse.
I concur. With 5.3M, the op deserves a better treatment than what he is getting. Inspired should do the needful so that his rep is not permanently damaged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Bantino(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Chai Chai Chai, I'm disappointed...
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Shokoloko(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
cry oh my goodness. This info is a lifesaver. I was going to call inspired next week. Thanks op for the info!!

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chronique(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Damn!!! Not again...

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by 735i(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
I was tempted....very very tempted to order an '09 C-Class through this guy...

Nwanne; a'tugwom reverse, make i go find am for car link....or anybody wey help me see tokunbo '09 class (blue colour) for sale; abeg make una let me know biko...

May my money never enter one shance IJN

15 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by uboma(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
chelseabmw: For those of u calling Calculux name here should stop it at once

What is wrong with endorsing a reliable dealer? No matter how hard you try, you can't inhibit the freedom to express one's self.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
thegame: Mehnnnnn, inspired, you really shouldnt let people come on here before you get back to them o. Its very bad for business. Very soon, everyone who has unsuccessfully tried to reach you via phone or email will have to resort to calling you out because of the way you treat them in private. Even if you are out of the country, email would have been good nonetheless. Not to talk of calling this guy from wherever you are, which is well deserved. He is a customer and customer is king.
I hope you sort this out asap sha before a repeat of my own case happens... lipsrsealed
Cheers

Thanks Bro

The Vehicle has Been Delivered to the Customer Since April 2014.

Days After Delivery, He Complained the Radio Wasnt Working, Th Radio Panel Works With the AC Control Unit as well, Even though the AC Works Fine, The Control Unit Is Attached to the Radio Panel and I figured it was Code Locked or Something Cos it Worked Very Well Before Delivery.

This is The Benefits of Warranty That We Offer on Our Vehicles.

I have Already ordered a New Set Of Radio Panel which Should Sort the Radio/AC Panel Unit.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR From Inspired Autos, Enjoy More Photos

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
It Couldn't Have Been Cleaner.

IMMACULATE, With 6 Months Warranty.

EXCLUSIVELY From Inspired Autos. wink

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

What is wrong with endorsing a reliable dealer? No matter how hard you try, you can't inhibit the freedom to express one's self.

If you want to endorse another dealer you are 100% free to open up your thread and do so. This thread isn't for endorsement but for clarification and settlement from inspired to Betalyf

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Exponental(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
I will advice Inspired autos not to keep off from this thread and update us further when need be. An image dented goes a long way, as we know dat bad news travel faster. Do clear urself and remain clean, else........... ??

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
chronique: Damn!!! Not again...
'Not again'? Has something similar happened before? Please do tell

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chronique(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Just feeling bad for most dealers on this forum as all these tales of "deals gone bad" here,would definitely affect patronage and clients confidence,seeing that the major people having their services being complained about,are the ones who are very popular around here. Ademola of tripple A autos has had his fair share of such reports about his services. I only wish the people(dealers) in question,had sorted things out before it got to the extent of opening threads for them. Not everyone who opens this thread and reads this story,would come back to find out how it ended. Some would just make their conclusion straigth up. I've paid 220k extra(from my pocket which was not refunded to me) to get a client's car out of the port,in order to avoid a thread like this. The business was a total loss for me but I'm happy no one came online to accuse me of being cunny/fraudulent or whatever. When your reputation is intact,you inspire confidence in potential clients. I just feel that the more popular names are dragged in the mud,the more likely the autos section would die a natural death/recieve low patronage.
Ishilove:
'Not again'? Has something similar happened before? Please do tell

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
chronique: Just feeling bad for most dealers on this forum as all these tales of "deals gone bad" here,would definitely affect patronage and clients confidence,seeing that the major people having their serives being complained about,are the ones who are very popular around here. Ademola of tripple A autos has had his fair share of such reports about his services. I only wish the people(dealers) in question,had sorted things out before it got to the extent of opening threads for them. I've paid 220k extra(from my pocket which was not refunded to me) to get a client's car out of the port,in order to avoid a thread like this. The business was a total loss for me but I'm happy no one came online to accuse me of being cunny/fraudulent or whatever. When your reputation is intact,you inspire confidence in potential clients. I just feel that the more popular names are dragged in the mud,the more likely the autos section would die a natural death/recieve low patronage.
Which is why the auto dealer should strive for customer satisfaction. When you take your customers for granted, this sort of thing is bound to happen. So far nobody on this thread has come out to give a good report on Inspired's services. It didn't have to get to this but it did because the customer must have been fed up. This kind of thing is very bad for business and Inspired should take heed because a good name is worth more than silver.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by uboma(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
lrguru: @inspired, u need to come and clear urself up completely, cos I don't know y u are dodgin some points like the AC and extra money ontop the initial 40% initial deposit. If u are out of the country and u have a pending case like this, y not call him and plead with him to give u a little time to sort it out instead of not contacting him at all using vacation as an excuse.

His excuse of being out of the country is even a lame excuse. Does that prevent Inspired from answering his client's calls or even returning his calls on a later date? With other means of communication that are available at the moment, there's simply no excuse for not communicating with his client.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
inspired_m: It Couldn't Have Been Cleaner.

IMMACULATE, With 6 Months Warranty.

EXCLUSIVELY From Inspired Autos. wink

@Inspired, is this the exact car the OP got or this is just American pictures of an FX35?

If this is the real car, I will say this is a very decent ride oh.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

His excuse of being out of the country is even a lame excuse. Does that prevent Inspired from answering his client's calls or even returning his calls on a later date? With other means of communication that are available at the moment, there's simply no excuse for not communicating with his client.
he has no excuse at all

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by salbis(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
gab4u:

Lol...I swear

Chai.... Jesus

Guy, you really killed it. I can't stop laughing!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by uboma(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
chelseabmw:

If you want to endorse another dealer you are 100% free to open up your thread and do so. This thread isn't for endorsement but for clarification and settlement from inspired to Betalyf

I understand the reason(s) why this thread was created. But I'll like to ask this question, would you hide people's comments if it was YOU they were endorsing?

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

I understand the reason(s) why this thread was created. But I'll like to ask this question, would you hide people's comments if it was YOU they were endorsing?

I'm not a dealer so why will I be endorsed? Pls stick to topic rather than deviating from it... like I said you are free to open a thread endorsing whosoever you want.... as you can see inspired has promised to fix the car,so let's keep our fingers crossed... I'm certain he will get everything sorted out

Cheers
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Betalyf: I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
Lie no one is that He said i have to deposit 40% and pay the balance when the car arrives after i av given him the said percentage he sent me a mail that i need to make it up to 3M which is abt 57.7% ainst the 40% he comes to tell people here and i paid him.
Lie no 2 is that he said car will arrive in 21days the car took arrived in April after made payment to him since Jan.
Lie no 3 is when the car finally arrived and cleared and for me to take the delivery of the car by paying him the 2.2M only for him to tell me that his bal is now 2.35M that he paid more to clear the car and i still paid the extra 150k without argument.
He delivered to my wife in my absence only for me to come back and saw that the car radio is not working,the ac cant be controlled,the camera and the nav system is not functioning infact the dash board panel is not functioning and he knew this before he brought the car.
i called him and he said i should bring it to be fixed and i went to his car shop he failed to show up that day and sent someone to take the car to be fixed and spent the whole day only for the car to be returned without the probs being fixed and he said i shouldnt worry he will come pick the car in my place over six weeks now he failed to come and he doesnt reply mail nor pick my calls anymore.
Please Nairalanders should tell me the offence i av committed by trusting someone from this forum and had a transaction of millions of naira with him only to be lied to and swindled.This is just to inform everyone here that the Bimbo guy is a liar and everything he talks about customer satisfaction is a big LIE he doesnt care about his clients he is only after the cash.I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted 5.35M

Boss pls send me a PM with ur phone number
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
bimbor:

@Inspired, is this the exact car the OP got or this is just American pictures of an FX35?

If this is the real car, I will say this is a very decent ride oh.

That is the EXACT Vehicle I Pre Ordered for the OP.

The Vehicle has been Delivered to Him Since April 2014.

The Car is SO CLEAN, Within 2 days Of the Vehicle Parked in my Showroom, I got Several Higher Price Offers, I was Tempted to Sell.

Below are Photos of the same Vehicle In My Showroom in Lagos On the Day of Delivery.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
inspired_m:

Dont Worry Sir, The Radio will be Fixed in 2 Weeks.

Things Get a Little Bit Slower When Im On Vacation But all Will be Well.

Thanks for Understanding

Cheers
Inspired

@Inspired, so who handles your business over here in Nigeria while you are away? I mean in case you need to clear clients' cars and stuffs like that?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
bimbor:
@Inspired, so who handles your business over here in Nigeria while you are away? I mean in case you need to clear clients' cars and stuffs like that?

God Handles the Business While Im away. wink

Im currently in Brazil and My Physical presence has Little Impact.

The Clearing Agent Does his Job and also We have a Fully Staffed Showroom at 291 Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos.

More Photos for you Bro. wink

Cheers
Inspired

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by kuntash: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
gab4u:

Lol...I swear

Chai.... Jesus

Lol , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy, u make me laugh no be small, shake it off so u don't get tempted to sell ur soul to the devil especially as a result of transient things....

Meanwhile Guys take advantage of PayPal service now extended to naija....

Some things like these ordering etc that seem vague from the US are possible now....
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Emperoh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sorry guys but I have to deviate a little here to express a few concerns I have here.....especially at moderator Chelseabmw

Uboma just recommended an alternate dealer with good services and then he gets rapped and asked to stick within the ambits of the thread. Inspired goes on to advertise a job he's done and no one is asking him to open a separate thread for it? Isn't that action equal to an advert or what Uboma did by repping Calculus as a better and more reliable alternative? Is the issue non-delivery of the car or missing/non working gadgets?

@Inspired
Pride goes before a fall. I am one of the few premier dealers who started the auto section and made good sales rather silently. Competition was rife here then and you were one of those who broke the ceiling and shone like stars. But trust me, your services are becoming rather staid. Customer expectations are not being met and you over promise and under deliver. It is also good to note also that because of your reliability, you are able to command prices above the average here.

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired. A client isn't interested in where you went, you didn't need to even let him know talk less of telling us. He wants his problem according to your promises SORTED and not advertising the car you brought! No matter how beautiful and lovely the car is, you haven't given him the satisfaction. Between April and now was more than enough time to assuage this guy before he comes here. But somehow you allowed it to. Maybe it is part of the strategy but I guess you hard earned reputation is getting more bashing. Or are you not conscious of the negative pr? Mind you it is not every bad situation you can turn into good pr. You even reneged on an agreement with a client and charged more. From 40 percent to 57.7 per cent and then 150k more. The 21 days you promised were not met. The guarantees you offered were not triggered until the client complained.

Whatever reason you have given, I am only asking you to please be a little more proactive rather than reactive to these issues. Yes, they are affecting our reputation as dealers here too. This is about The 3rd complaint of dissatisfaction in 4 months. Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

Whatever you do, do not allow your present status get in the way of delivering your brand promises.

My 2 pence!

55 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Photo Of Guinness Book Of Records Largest Vagina In The World / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.