Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40304 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

Sorry sir,pls don't headbutt me.... sir hope you are not related to zinedine zidane? cheesy
No, but Suarez is my cousin grin

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Fourcade(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Betalyf:
Thanks bro for the call and concern.I appreciate everyone in here I'm patiently waiting for the 2wks if I av waited 3 months why won't I wait for just 2wks.

You na better person cool

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dexmars(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Wonder what would happen if everyone on Nairaland was not faceless.
Some might be on Forbes richest 100,000.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by jam04(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2014
Nawa oooo...so it takes the Op coming out here before you decided to do the needful and even at that, you decided to do it at your convenience...2 weeks considering that's when the world cup competition ends..smh. Lots of things aren't right abt this deal and its so unfortunate when I read abt stories like this online considering it is just little % that come out publicly to complain, the higher % just keep themselves and regret transacting in the first place!!! Why is the MOD 'glaringly' defending the agent? I guess this is like oga and justwise ish...

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by kuntash: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

Be it Calculux, fhemmmy,femmy,dankiti and all.... if you post or make reference to any dealer here i will hide the post... you guys think making references will help here?

Funny enough I have not really noticed say na you be the moderator for auto section.

Guy , I have read your posts, ur message and responses, I would urge you to be more neutral as a moderator, although, sometimes you could be misunderstood by some comments which some people could mean to deviate from ur intent.

Auto section is quite sensitive, same as politics section.... Wish u more wisdom bro ...

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
TCD:

were you not the one ranting some days ago about how pre order deal is a tale of lies, deceitful fraud, missed deadlines and bla bla . claiming you were "pregnant" and will deliver soon and expose the said dealer who going through your posts its obvious inspired is the d dealer involved. the Nairaland data loss cleared that thread.

"you will talk very soon" keep deceiving yourself. don't expect any sympathy when the poo hits the fan. you had your chance to come clean.

he is in Brazil flenjoying with your money while "God" is handling your car deal here in naija. I dey laugh.

Like I said, the clock ticks....I will speak at the appointed time....I have been pushed to my limits and holding on with just little energy.....

I have not spoken this far because I value people's life saving investment....it is always best if issues like the Op's are settled off nairaland...but you will not blame the op....probably the dealer took his patience for granted evidenced by numerous unanswered calls and ignored emails, painful as that may be. The OP had no choice than to resort to public outcry on the forum...

Even though my thread was wiped due to the recent Nairaland glitch, I got it backed up. The dealer has communicated me.....so I will allow him the allotted time and once the time is due I will communicate the outcome to Nairaland, be it negative or positive, in less than 5 days from now!!

I chose the pre-order route because I wanted a non-accidented clean car....after visiting most dealerships in Nigeria and finding out that most cars on their stands are accidented with tampered odometers. And I have never done a Cotonou deal because of all the smuggling stories I have heard about that route and the fact that you end up not getting original custom certificates.

I have waited for the actualization of this deal but let me reiterate that the waiting is not my problem but the bad communication system I suffered with my dealer. All I wanted was a real time update of every step in the preorder process but this turned out to be a luxury to me. I got a new definition of preorder which some dealers on the forum came to deny. I learnt lessons in this deal but I hope the end will justify the means.
I wait.....yes I wait for my Oga-at-the-top to deliver!!
In less than 5 days you guys will know this dealer I'm speaking about.....we will all be witnesses to it when it happens. I have not mentioned any dealer, just wait till I do.

All I will advise is that SEUN should sanitize his house and read out a riot act to all dealers in the Autos section....and any deviant thereafter shall be sanctioned in line with the laws of the land.

Na small time remain....una go hear!

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Horrible experience I must say..next time don't trust ppl with money especially Africans

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ukandi1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
DJDOLA: So all dis bois wey they yarn anyhow for nairaland get money ooo.....imagine 5milla+....and he even they talk say no be money matter...o boi I shake yansh for u ooo

Bros, i folo taya oh ... No be small thing oh
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by leonn(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
This info gives a clue that the vehicle might be a flooded ride.....just saying.
inspired_m:

Thanks Bro

The Vehicle has Been Delivered to the Customer Since April 2014.

Days After Delivery, He Complained the Radio Wasnt Working, Th Radio Panel Works With the AC Control Unit as well, Even though the AC Works Fine, The Control Unit Is Attached to the Radio Panel and I figured it was Code Locked or Something Cos it Worked Very Well Before Delivery.

This is The Benefits of Warranty That We Offer on Our Vehicles.

I have Already ordered a New Set Of Radio Panel which Should Sort the Radio/AC Panel Unit.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR From Inspired Autos, Enjoy More Photos

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by tellwisdom: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bros, carry ur standing fan put inside the car; find one radio join am dey use your car dey go undecided

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kenosky1: I must say that you are a bit immature in the way this forum is managed. There is still a growing up to be done.

The truth is that Nairaland managers treat Inspired as untouchable and I think that is not fair to other dealers.

I remember the case of Ademola, when Chelseabmw stormed the thread, he condemned Ademola's approach mercilessly to the extent that it almost resulted in a confrontation between him and Ademola.

Well I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Fairness and equity should be a watchword here.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by leonn(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
mumu daan....
tellwisdom: Bros, carry ur standing fan put inside the car; find one radio join am dey use your car dey go undecided
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by tellwisdom: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
leonn: mumu daan....

Anuofia angry

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
leonn: This info gives a clue that the vehicle might be a flooded ride.....just saying.

Hhmmmmm.......Inspired may have below average customer relations but I don't think he will degenerate so low as to selling a flood-damaged vehicle. I won't agree with you on that.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor:

Like I said, the clock ticks....I will speak at the appointed time....I have been pushed to my limits and holding on with just little energy.....

I have not spoken this far because I value people's life saving investment....it is always best if issues like the Op's are settled off nairaland...but you will not blame the op....probably the dealer took his patience for granted evidenced by numerous unanswered calls and ignored emails, painful as that may be. The OP had no choice than to resort to public outcry on the forum...

Even though my thread was wiped due to the recent Nairaland glitch, I got it backed up. The dealer has communicated me.....so I will allow him the allotted time and once the time is due I will communicate the outcome to Nairaland, be it negative or positive, in less than 5 days from now!!

I chose the pre-order route because I wanted a non-accidented clean car....after visiting most dealerships in Nigeria and finding out that most cars on their stands are accidented with tampered odometers. And I have never done a Cotonou deal because of all the smuggling stories I have heard about that route and the fact that you end up not getting original custom certificates.

I have waited for the actualization of this deal but let me reiterate that the waiting is not my problem but the bad communication system I suffered with my dealer. All I wanted was a real time update of every step in the preorder process but this turned out to be a luxury to me. I got a new definition of preorder which some dealers on the forum came to deny. I learnt lessons in this deal but I hope the end will justify the means.
In less than 5 days you guys will know this dealer I'm speaking about.....we will all be witnesses to it when it happens. I have not mentioned any dealer, just wait till I do.

All I will advise is that SEUN should sanitize his house and read out a riot act to all dealers in the Autos section....and any deviant thereafter shall be sanctioned in line with the laws of the land.

Ghen ghen ghen!!! shocked

*balances bench*

Toh, we shall all wait together grin

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
tellwisdom: Bros, carry ur standing fan put inside the car; find one radio join am dey use your car dey go undecided
On top the 5milla wey the bobo don vomit? If na you shey you go gree? 5milla, not 500, 000k. Note the difference

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by android666: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2014

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Aliki(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
With 5m + budget you shouldn't even be be thinking of buying a tokunbo car for your wife for that matter, what's the guarrantee that the SUV wouldn't develope a fault within a year with all the complaints you have already. There are quite a number of nice crossover SUVs you can buy for your woman with 5m; a kia sportage for a example is not too bad.
Als o, if you're spending that much on a used car,it's always safe to see and inspect physically, or have someone very reliable and trustworthy do that for you. Americans are hustlers, same as the person that deliverd a 5m+ SUV to your house, knowing fully well that some important gadgets in the vehicle are not functioning properly...no intergrity...that's people for you!

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by obowunmi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Inspired Auto cheats Nigerians.

Are you all that gullible?

Who buys a used, flooded, (water damaged) car for close to $40k do you know much 5million naira is in dollars??

Why not walk into a dealer and buy a car?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aliki: With 5m + budget you shouldn't even be be thinking of buying a tokunbo car for your wife for that matter, what's the guarrantee that the SUV wouldn't develope a fault within a year with all the complaints you have already. There are quite a number of nice crossover SUVs you can buy for your woman with 5m; a kia sportage for a example is not too bad.
Als o, if you're spending that much on a used car,it's always safe to see and inspect physically, or have someone very reliable and trustworthy do that for you. Americans are hustlers, same as the person that deliverd a 5m+ SUV to your house, knowing fully well that some important gadgets in the vehicle are not functioning properly...no intergrity...that's people for you!
The OP didn't buy the SUV for the wife but he said the car was delivered to his wife in his absence. Even brand new SUV's can develop fault after leaving the dealership so is not all about being brand new or Tokunbo. E.g i still prefer a certified used Lexus RX 350 with very low miles than a brand new Kia Sportage so it's all about choice.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aliki: With 5m + budget you shouldn't even be be thinking of buying a tokunbo car for your wife for that matter, what's the guarrantee that the SUV wouldn't develope a fault within a year with all the complaints you have already. There are quite a number of nice crossover SUVs you can buy for your woman with 5m; a kia sportage for a example is not too bad.

My brother it's unfortunate that the nigerian economy is in a comatose state....it's so sad that 5M+ cannot buy any solid brand new SUV or crossover SUV for that matter.

Brand New 2014 Crosstour - 8.8M
Brand New 2014 CRV - 7.0M
2014 Toyota Venza Brand New - 9.5M
2014 Rav4 Brand New - 8.0M
Brand New 2014 Fortuner - 8.0M
2014 Highlander Brand New - 11M
Range Rover Sports 2014 - 24.5M
Lexus GX460 - 15M
QX56 Brand New - 16M

Even the heavyweight Sedans in the market cross that budget for brand new. The closest call is a brand new Corolla and even that one is 5.5M.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor:

My brother it's unfortunate that the nigerian economy is in a comatose state....it's so sad that 5M+ cannot buy any solid brand new SUV or crossover SUV for that matter.

Brand New 2014 Crosstour - 8.8M
Brand New 2014 CRV - 7.0M
2014 Toyota Venza Brand New - 9.5M
2014 Rav4 Brand New - 8.0M
Brand New 2014 Fortuner - 8.0M
2014 Highlander Brand New - 11M
Range Rover Sports 2014 - 24.5M
Lexus GX460 - 15M
QX56 Brand New - 16M

Even the heavyweight Sedans in the market cross that budget for brand new. The closest call is a brand new Corolla and even that one is 5.5M.

The prices you listed up there is just for now. I guess from next month it will be more with the proposed hike in clearing rates.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Eyop:

The prices you listed up there is just for now. I guess from next month it will be more with the proposed hike in clearing rates.

Heard the new clearing rate implementation date has been pushed to January 2015.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor:

Heard the new clearing rate implementation date has been pushed to January 2015.
I pray and hope so.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ForFun: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emperoh:

Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

My 2 pence!

Mine is Brewing smiley
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor:

If a so called dealer does not value his customer who has entrusted his hard earned millions into his care in trust and chooses to treat them anyhow ignoring calls , missing deadlines , blatant lies and treating him like he is doing him a favour then I see no reason why you should bother saving whatever life investment of his.

you are not Jesus Christ. your concern should be safe guarding your hard earned money and ensuring you get your moneys worth, making sure he delivers on schedule as agreed.

Whenever they try to act funny after you had better come here and raise alarm so others will be warned and stay clear.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these dealers actually reason at all. you met a customer on Nairaland, common sense should let u know if you dont act right they will come online complain and damage your rep. Ordinarily that should be an incentive for you to make sure your customer is happy. you keep posting someone for 3 months, 3 frigging months. if I had impregnated a lady 3 months ago the belle for don dey big now, that's how long 3 months is. after spending 5 million plus, haba Ba kyau walahi.

this OP should have come to raise alarm sef from the first week when he saw nothing was being done, no point waiting 3 whole months. because its only when you disgrace them publicly that they sit up and take you seriously.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
jam04: Nawa oooo...so it takes the Op coming out here before you decided to do the needful and even at that, you decided to do it at your convenience...2 weeks considering that's when the world cup competition ends..smh. Lots of things aren't right abt this deal and its so unfortunate when I read abt stories like this online considering it is just little % that come out publicly to complain, the higher % just keep themselves and regret transacting in the first place!!! Why is the MOD 'glaringly' defending the agent? I guess this is like oga and justwise ish...
haaa!
Justwise
the supreme ruler of the travel section
you know that nigga too?
Hahahaha
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by deji47: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op What ever be the case pls tell us the outcome.Cos I know pressure will be on you to delete your post here very soon if its not happening already....

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Cuneddy(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Arysexy: Thanks for ds early info. I was planning to order frm him. Dat ends it.
same here
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Caracta(f): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Following...

Two weeks!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by obowunmi(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2014
A used car for 5.5 million? I'm still in shock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65