Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) (29023 Views)

CHEAPEST MTN, GLO & ETISALAT DATA @ 1GIG = #1200 / Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng © (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chikebrain: We know we aren't the best in the business and we've got our short coming but we sure can guarantee that we'll give you quality service, good and honest customer care relationship and value for your money inclusive of loyalty bonuses.

Send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Facebook win promo coming soon
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by saintandsinnerz: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Chike what can you say about this?

Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by zaimeg: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Chikebrain][/quote]

What if I exhaust my data before expiration? I need more data.
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
saintandsinnerz: Chike what can you say about this?

Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading

Thanks for sending in a comment. What really do you want us to answer. Can you be explicit with your question.
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
zaimeg:

What if I exhaust my data before expiration? I need more data.
If you exhaust data before expiration, you'll need to resubscribe .
Thanks sir
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by saintandsinnerz: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Chikebrain:

Thanks for sending in a comment. What really do you want us to answer. Can you be explicit with your question.

According to the article, it is said that the expiry date in the primary data bundle affects any secondary user no matter when you bought it. For example, lets say you bought the SME data plan from the network providers on the 8th of July and sold a 1gig plan to me on the 20th of July, will my expiry date be on the 8th of August rather than 20th of August, assuming i didn't finish data before then? I hope you understand my question bro
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

According to the article, it is said that the expiry date in the primary data bundle affects any secondary user no matter when you bought it. For example, lets say you bought the SME data plan from the network providers on the 8th of July and sold a 1gig plan to me on the 20th of July, will my expiry date be on the 8th of August rather than 20th of August, assuming i didn't finish data before then? I hope you understand my question bro
We assure our clients 30days validity but might be short of one day (which rarely happens).
How we do that is our headaches and not that of the customer. We are mandated to give our clients value for their money. Thanks sir
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Do send in your comments and we'll be glad to help out
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2014
Happy New week
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by dypo(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Chikebrain: Do send in your comments

Do you sell Airtel data bundles?
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2014
dypo:

Do you sell Airtel data bundles?
No sir, we sell only MTN, Etisalat and Glo data
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by eye2sabi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Chikebrain:
No sir, we sell only MTN, Etisalat and Glo data

CHIKEBRAIN I WANT TO BUY 4 A FRIEND. give me a breakdown of ur packages, hope u accept recharge cards and it lasts 30days too.
need a response ASAP
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
eye2sabi:

CHIKEBRAIN I WANT TO BUY 4 A FRIEND. give me a breakdown of ur packages, hope u accept recharge cards and it lasts 30days too.
need a response ASAP
Visit Here for a comprehensive list of our data sizes and their price list

Do contact us using the following numbers
CC: 09092728004
Agent Tolu: 08037165263
Chike: 08064918392
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain1: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Facebook win promo commencing tomorrow, Nairaland Promo coming soon...

Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain1: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
eye2sabi:

need a response ASAP
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by eye2sabi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Chikebrain1:

noted... but already bought 4rm sum1 else, will get 4rm u wen dis 1 xpires. tnx

1 Like

Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
eye2sabi:

noted... but already bought 4rm sum1 else, will get 4rm u wen dis 1 xpires. tnx
Thanks sir. Would be waiting patiently
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Facebook win promo on. Visit Facebook.com/cheapmobiledata
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by doeying(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chikebrain: Do send in your comments

GOOD DAY
i have a friend whose normal data plan finished today(150mb),
heres the thing, the data finished before the expiry date,
so i was wondering if he could succeed in doing this new data plan and what would be the expiry date?
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
doeying:

GOOD DAY
i have a friend whose normal data plan finished today(150mb),
heres the thing, the data finished before the expiry date,
so i was wondering if he could succeed in doing this new data plan and what would be the expiry date?
Yes sir he can. Expiration will be in the next 30days starting from the day of purchase
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Happy weekend.
Do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy New week.
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good afternoon , do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Do send in your comments
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Etisalat, Glo and MTN available
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by salvo583: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2014
no 1000 naira subscription on your platform
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by Chikebrain: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
salvo583: no 1000 naira subscription on your platform
On Etisalat we've got the 600MB which sells for N1000
On MTN we've got the 500MB which sells for N800

Please visit [url]cheapmobiledata..com[/url] and navigate to our data bundles to choose the appropriate data size and price that suits you
Re: CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) by teexploit: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
I av a brandnew innjoo i1s phone just one week old , am selling it the accessories , just bough it to review d phone interested buyer should get back to me on 07034431849 , price is negotiale a little

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

(www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV / Repair/fix All Your Tecno Mobile Phones / Great Deal: Buy Your MTN 1GB NOW for just N700 & GLO 4GIG for N1200 cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.