Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? (6121 Views)

T / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by GoodFaith: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I tell white lies, but I have no secrets from him. But go ahead, I want to hear your reasoning.
White lies?
Please repeat that
big lies girls
Just something to do- and an accident happen but I am vey blessed
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by GoodFaith: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Face photo? I will send it to your through Bluetooth. smiley

Good evening GoodFaith.
Blue what?
sorry you don't have my phone or any devices of my to send it to
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
GoodFaith:
Whites lies?
Please repeat that
big lies girls
Just something to do- and an accident happen but I am vey blessed

I don't understand.
Anyway, God forbid - he has character. It's my just my personal take on the matter, and there's nothing wrong with it as you've been implying smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Missmossy: What would you do if you found out your spouse had a child out of wedlock?

For me,i'd be shocked and disappointed at first but since the deed has been done i'd just want to know how the kid is faring. All that has to do with the mother and child in question are of immense importance.
i smell lies
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
GoodFaith:
Blue what?
sorry you don't have my phone or any devices of my to send it to
So how do I send it?
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by cyborg1(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Nawa o. People are really wild about this issue.
It is truelly a difficult decision to bring the child in your home, but were do we practice those things Jesus preached about clothing the named, feeding the hungry, giving home for the HOMELESS?

One shouldn't divorce or harm his/her spouse because of a general mistake of the past - which many of us are guilty of - because they didn't get away with theirs as others did. Or are we encouraging direct and indirect abortion? Except if he/she is still deliberate and unrepented about the act.
Infact, I will be more comfortable with her and the child than to always remember how many unborn she killed. Nothing is hidden under the sun forever, believe me.
The worst is that people don't even realise that the so called contraceptive pills doesn't prevent fertilisation always, but only inhibits progesterone thereby making the falopian and uterline areas unhabitable for the innocent foetus!
I wish I have time to explain how even the condom use is part of this.
So you see, anyone that ever had conjugal affair out of wedlock and outside natural family planning has potentially destroyed a life or more at a go!

No point refering to that spouse as a harlot if you have had conjugal affair before marriage and outside your LIFE partner!

And all these cry of rejections means that only very very few marriage can survive barreness and embrace adoption!

It is high time we drop this African mentality of ''from me, by me, to me, for me and through my blood grand generations forever'' but cherish good life that God blessed us with. Share what we have with those that can use them right to make this WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
That is the only way to write our name on the sand of time. And not the empty hope that ''my biological grand children shall keep my name alive,'' which people are quicker to change these day than anything to those funny name like; David Mark, Goodluck Jonathan, Donald Duke, Stella Damascus, Desmond Elliot, Kate Henshaw, Mercy Johnson and the likes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2014
...If he is the who told me about it, i wont be disappointed....it ll take time before i can accept the fact he has a baby with another woman.....but, i ll blend later....

....If he didnt tell me anything and i found out outsyd from someone else....thats the end of the relationship.....instantly, i start believing have been a side-chic all this while, i start believing that there is evry possible they might reconcile again...then i ll now be in the middle......i ll start believing he has some many other things he has been hiding from apart from that......

...Inshort, i cant trust that fellow again.....

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by andyanders: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
I will take a walk.
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2015
When you truly love, every other thing becomes secondary. Not a big deal, having a child outta wedlock aint the end means or death sentences, it happens and trust me there's a reason for its occurrence and by the way, people of such make better wives and more homely.
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tyche:
I will open a thread about it on NL and ask for advise embarassed embarassed embarassed
hahahahaha grin
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by zyzxx(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
dre11:
She get pikin and she no talk......

That one fit kill person oooooo
she still av some secret to review
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by Tyche(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
sexyseun:
hahahahaha grin

angry
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by tchino26(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
xynerise:

I was doing my morning exercise cool. I didn't notice her presence
(naughty boy) Uncle, u can lie ooo... Look at d position of ur head, its obvious u're looking at her pant. but, did she wear any pant? N wat color is dat? Cos, difinately, dat was wat u're looking at
Besides, wat if u hit ur head on d ground in d process?
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by tchino26(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
She get pikin n she no tell u, but u later find out. Na so u go later find out say na ur gate man get all d pikin wey she born for u.
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by AreaFada2: 4:08am On Dec 11, 2015
crackhaus:
It's highly unlikely that a woman would keep such information from her spouse, men are more culpable of this.

However for the sake of your question, I guess i'll just tell her to keep hiding the kid wherever she's been hiding him/her and not try to force the kids' fatherhood on me.
That ship already sailed when she decided to hide the existence of her child from me before we got serious.

A gf living in another country hid a baby under a year from me before. Long story sha.

Though lactation finally gave her away and she confessed. cheesy grin

If not, she was ready to hide it for a long time, till possible marriage and beyond maybe.

The main reason most ladies cannot hide it is that they usually have to care for the child and carry him/her about. My ex's kid was with her mum (kid's grandma).

Not because the will or desire is less if it will make them more eligible for courtship/marriage.
Re: What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? by crackhaus: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
AreaFada2:

A gf living in another country hid a baby under a year from me before. Long story sha.

Though lactation finally gave her away and she confessed. cheesy grin

If not, she was ready to hide it for a long time, till possible marriage and beyond maybe.

The main reason most ladies cannot hide it is that they usually have to care for the child and carry him/her about. My ex's kid was with her mum (kid's grandma).

Not because the will or desire is less if it will make them more eligible for courtship/marriage.

That was/is the thinking behind that comment of mine... highly unlikely, not completely unlikely.

Next time don't suck a girl's t1ts so hard and long that she begins to lactate into your mouth. gringrin
Just kidding... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.