Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How has the data loss affected you? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How has the data loss affected you? (4541 Views)

Some Stories That I Saved Before The File Loss. / Loss File Of Literature Section. / How Often Did You Loss Your Pen While Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Royver(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mum Z :
Royver have u retrieved ur work? pls bring bac 'Day the world ended o'. oshe.

Hello mum Z.
I have retrieved it in part but wondering whether to continue or start another story. Not just feeling the fire for it right now after what happened undecided
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Royver:

Hello mum Z.
I have retrieved it in part but wondering whether to continue or start another story. Not just feeling the fire for it right now after what happened undecided

Please complete "The day the world ended" if you have enough to work on, then start another story. You can just summarize the earlier chapters then continue from where you stopped. Believe me man, when this data loss thingy happened, your work was the first I checked for online even before I checked for my own work!

Please, don't leave us hanging!
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Seun(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Royver:

Hello mum Z.
We are more serious about protecting your data than we have ever been.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Seun: We are more serious about protecting your data than we have ever been.
guess challenges re-orient us, bring out our best,expand our horizon nd make us wiser lipsrsealed
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by MumZ(f): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Royver:

Hello mum Z.

pleeeeasee cmplete it b4 startn anoda. tke al d time u need 2 get ur groove bac on bt pls try n finish it. tanks, apreciate ur effort.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Royver(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2014
candy:

Please complete "The day the world ended" if you have enough to work on, then start another story. You can just summarize the earlier chapters then continue from where you stopped. Believe me man, when this data loss thingy happened, your work was the first I checked for online even before I checked for my own work!

Please, don't leave us hanging!

awww, really? Okay then. Let me see what I can do.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Royver(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Mum Z :

pleeeeasee cmplete it b4 startn anoda. tke al d time u need 2 get ur groove bac on bt pls try n finish it. tanks, apreciate ur effort.

Okay then. Let's go!
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Royver(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Seun: We are more serious about protecting your data than we have ever been.

The CEO himself! Sorry about your loss. You know the saying, whatever doesn't kill us...All right I've been encouraged!

1 Like

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2014
The goodnews is that d9ty7 is back with his story THE FIGHT FOR POWER... Tho I started all over again but in two days I'll meet up where I stopped b4 the data ish.
Here is the link...
https://www.nairaland.com/1795483/fight-power-battle-between-rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Mentors In Nigeria And Their Mentees / Article Writer Needed / My Unforgetful Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.