Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? (937 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java / Java Programming For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Decided to get started with programming(Starting with JAVA) after years of procastination. Got some e-books and discovered there are some apps i need to get.Please what are the requirements,as in what and what to have on my PC to get started.I heard about JVM and compiler,also heard something like 'eclipse',can a good samaritan shed some lights abeg?? *prostrating*
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by Cybergenius(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
First of all

You need to download the Java Development Kit(JDK)

You need a compiler
*NetBeans

*Eclipse

Either netbeans or eclipse will do, But i use Eclipse.
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cybergenius: First of all

You need to download the Java Development Kit(JDK)

You need a compiler
*NetBeans

*Eclipse

Either netbeans or eclipse will do, But i use Eclipse.
10x so much boss...pls wia can I get dem to download?? Nd am I to download d compiler seperately also??
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by losprince(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
fattbabakay: 10x so much boss...pls wia can I get dem to download?? Nd am I to download d compiler seperately also??
I thought you said you got good books? if they where so good you wouldn't be asking this
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
losprince: I thought you said you got good books? if they where so good you wouldn't be asking this
if u dnt feel like answering -------------------->>>>>>>dis way to d door...no time!
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by omoelu1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fattbabakay,you don't have to be rude to him.
but on the other hand, you can get the JFK from www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
and eclipse from http://eclipse.org/downloads/
good luck on your quest,and also welcome to the brotherhood.
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2014
omoelu1: Fattbabakay,you don't have to be rude to him.
but on the other hand, you can get the JFK from www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
and eclipse from http://eclipse.org/downloads/
good luck on your quest,and also welcome to the brotherhood.
I wasnt rude tho...Anyways 10x,m nw downloadin it wit ma fone,i'll den send d .exe file to ma pc,hope it works sha...
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by losprince(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2014
fattbabakay: if u dnt feel like answering -------------------->>>>>>>dis way to d door...no time!
good luck with getting advice.
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
losprince: good luck with getting advice.
oya boss abeg no vex grin ... Anytin 4 me?
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by Limerick: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Hey, anybody knows cheat for pes2011 mobile game ? angry

I need it

#YFB
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by Limerick: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2014
And One more thing, my Pc no dey boot again, yet all the LED Lights dey on. angry .thats why I hate Dell

angry

#YFB
Re: Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? by fattbabakay(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Limerick: And One more thing, my Pc no dey boot again, yet all the LED Lights dey on. angry .thats why I hate Dell

angry

#YFB
Thread derailer!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Development Training@ Ile Ife, OAU And Oshogbo. / How To Install And Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On Android / Coders Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.