Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Help,controller Not Working On Fifa - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help,controller Not Working On Fifa (4067 Views)

Sold / Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by benatex(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Guys,i just installed fifa 14 on my pc,when i WANNA play it,it only WORKs with my keyboard despite plugging my pad to d usb port. Pls is there some kind controller settings that i DIDNT See
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by mvrizu: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Have you tried this?

-Start a game (Kick off)
-At the menu, go to settings
-Switch from keyboard to controller.

Mind you, you will most likely have to use a Xbox 360 controller if the game doesn't recognise your own controller...unless you have a program that can "trick" the game into thinking your controller is an Xbox controller. Try the steps above first.

Follow @Africana_Gamer for gaming news.
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by maikhel: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
mvrizu: Have you tried this?

-Start a game (Kick off)
-At the menu, go to settings
-Switch from keyboard to controller.

Mind you, you will most likely have to use a Xbox 360 controller if the game doesn't recognise your own controller...unless you have a program that can "trick" the game into thinking your controller is an Xbox controller. Try the steps above first.

Follow @Africana_Gamer for gaming news.

Sorry it's already working, my mistake was inserting the controller USB after starting the game. Buh I have one problem sha, d FIFA exits once I select 'PLAY MATCH' PLS HELP
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by mvrizu: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
maikhel:

Sorry it's already working, my mistake was inserting the controller USB after starting the game. Buh I have one problem sha, d FIFA exits once I select 'PLAY MATCH' PLS HELP

Ooh...sorry man really can't help you there but if I were to guess I would say its either your computer isn't powerful enough OR the FIFA you downloaded is missing some files somewhere. Search for the missing files or try downloading the game again from another site and see whether that one works.
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by benatex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
mvrizu:

Ooh...sorry man really can't help you there but if I were to guess I would say its either your computer isn't powerful enough OR the FIFA you downloaded is missing some files somewhere. Search for the missing files or try downloading the game again from another site and see whether that one works.

Ok,do u av a latest crack for d fifa and also,pls where do u stay
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by mvrizu: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
benatex:

Ok,do u av a latest crack for d fifa and also,pls where do u stay

Nope, dont have it. I game on consoles alot more than on PC, so not familiar with where to get cracks.

Why do you want to know where I stay though?
Re: Help,controller Not Working On Fifa by tumixxo: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Visit this Gaming Blog and drop a comment, you'll definitely get a solution i guarantee you. http://yourgamenetwork..com shocked I never actually knew there was such a site 4 Naija gamers, Its an Awesome site!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember Any Of These Family Com Games? / Fifa 14 Is Out / Fifa 16 Multiplayer On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.