Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. (2337 Views)

What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? / Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? / It’s Amazing, Websites Can Now Accept Interswitch Payments Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by allabout(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello Nigerians paypal now in Nigeria. That means you can now use paypal to shop, receive payments and make payments on your favourite website. When I first saw the news I thought it was a joke until I went straight to their website to sign up for an account. I did sign up and my account was verified after two days.
[img][/img]
How got my account verified?
I have Gtbank naira mastercard also enrolled for Gtbank internet banking. So I went straight to paypal.com and fill the form with correct information and choose Nigeria from the drop down menu as my country then verified my email address.
To get my account verified I Added my Gtbank naira mastercard and linked it to paypal. An amount of $1.95 was deducted from my account to make sure I am the owner of the account. After 2 days check your card statement paypal will send a 4- digit code called paypal code which will appear in your account statement. I copied this code and went back to paypal logged in to confirm my card.
It was wow my account was verified immediately I put the 4-digit code. The same day I use my verified paypal account to shop on my favorite website.

As you can see anybody in Nigeria can now own a verified paypal account. Make payment, receive payment, shopping, etc online now made easy with paypal.
Note: Any bank in Nigeria visa card or mastercard can be used to verify paypal account.

Re: Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by DONOCSO(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
I head one can't receive payment with the Nigrian Paypal account. have you tried receiving payment? please confirm.
Re: Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by chinwe1960: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tell me it's a lie. At last, Nigerians can now use PayPal.
Re: Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by Pelumih(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
allabout:
Hello Nigerians paypal now in Nigeria. That means you can now use paypal to shop, receive payments and make payments on your favourite website. When I first saw the news I thought it was a joke until I went straight to their website to sign up for an account. I did sign up and my account was verified after two days.
[img][/img]
How got my account verified?
I have Gtbank naira mastercard also enrolled for Gtbank internet banking. So I went straight to paypal.com and fill the form with correct information and choose Nigeria from the drop down menu as my country then verified my email address.
To get my account verified I Added my Gtbank naira mastercard and linked it to paypal. An amount of $1.95 was deducted from my account to make sure I am the owner of the account. After 2 days check your card statement paypal will send a 4- digit code called paypal code which will appear in your account statement. I copied this code and went back to paypal logged in to confirm my card.
It was wow my account was verified immediately I put the 4-digit code. The same day I use my verified paypal account to shop on my favorite website.

As you can see anybody in Nigeria can now own a verified paypal account. Make payment, receive payment, shopping, etc online now made easy with paypal.
Note: Any bank in Nigeria visa card or mastercard can be used to verify paypal account.

i've not gotten that part of verification
Re: Congtratulations Nigeria! Paypal.com Now Accept Nigeria. by dking123: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
have you ever received payment as a Nigerian through paypal?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Grammarly Premium Free 2017 New Trick / How Much Did You Make In 2012? / Social Networkin Script (oxwall) Vs Social Network Developer Here Lets Rub Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.