Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81097 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

Regina's hubby is Black American

I just decided to include him.

that's y I put him at d rear.

Uche's husband is white?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by mikron(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2014
lalasticlala: Regina Askia Williams and American Born Husband, Ruddy Williams
u said married to WHITE not black. Ruddy Williams is BLACK undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Ngokafor(f): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2014
...Sadistic Nigerian males in their elements on this thread..see them foaming in the mouth for nothing..

..,why are you so pained and in so much agony because some Nigerian women have decided to find happiness with another race?...keep decieving yourselves that the world revolves around you all una hear?...sadists stay here crying as usual while these married women continues balling in their husbands houses...delutional bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by RealSleek(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Truluvguy: I love my akwa-ibom darling more.

Ds babe cute no be small...dark skinned girls rocks!!!...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Blackvampire(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Oh my God not another interracial thread ..honestly i was expecting to see hot white men..this thread just made me puke..why settle for an white expired man...Bleep shit d self hate is real...
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 190theclown: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2014
OP You just want make them naija babes just begin vex for their black naija boyfriends anyhow grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by ghostofsparta(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Here is what a genuine inter-racial marriage should be: WILLINGNESS for the spouse to embrace the culture of the husband totally.

BABALAWO (PROF) BABAWANDE ABIMBOLA AND HIS AMERICAN WIFE - IYANIFA (DR.) AJISHEBO WANDE ABIMBOLA (Fluent in 7 Laguages including Ifa poetry recitation).

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Nice! Na arabo and Chinese mix dey fine wella cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Flytefalls:
Erm, have u seen the parents tho? I'm sure they were also cute years and years ago undecided
Oh, alright ma'am.. Lmao grin.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Not true! Maybe the mixed children you see are cute, I have seen quite a number of not-so-fantastic mixed children here in Europe. Parents of mixed children are guaranteed fair-skined children (80%) and not cute children. My dear, worwor knows no bounds! Be warned!
Lol, Okay sir cool
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 09, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Nt all, let's say 90%.
Jst get married to a beautiful/handsome white nd u re guaranteed. I'm married to a beautiful wife nd i av a very pretty daughter. grin tongue
Mmm, ah see.. Is the young lady on your profile yours?? smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 2:53am On Jul 09, 2014
lalasticlala: Chioma Toplis and family.

she had d boy here in Nigeria before marrying d white man and they both have 2 girls together

I tot she doesn't go out and not attracted 2 naija men buh she has naija son
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by revelationuche: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Kudanis(m): 3:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Not too many people are complaining about the age difference. Especially Oluchi Orlandi (32) and Luca Orlandi (53). But if a 18 year old girl marry a 39 year old man, people will complain that the age difference is too much. It's the same 21 years age difference as that of Oluchi Orlandi and Luca Orlandi.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Ngokafor:

...Sadistic Nigerian males in their elements on this thread..see them foaming in the mouth for nothing..

..,why are you so pained and in so much agony because some Nigerian women have decided to find happiness with another race?...keep decieving yourselves that the world revolves around you all una hear?...sadists stay here crying as usual while these married women continues balling in their husbands houses...delutional bunch.

ALL I WANNA SAY IS......YOU'RE A BISH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sonsofbitches(m): 3:24am On Jul 09, 2014
You right and here is a pic of my daughter

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by toshmann(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2014
the best girl i ever dated is a chinese girl. . . this babe gave me no stress at all. as in, no wahala, not even for one day. like say i still dey UK i for marry am. i was so free with her, i could even go out and come back late at night and all she will ask is if i'm too tired for action.

hmmmmn, miss her badly. . . . .

@topic
love is blind. nigerian girls, pls marry anyone who loves you o, hoha! i don talk am. e go better.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by vicchi12(f): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2014
hugelyendowed:

my white friend is looking for a Nigerian wife o
Really? Cool!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Kirinwa: 5:32am On Jul 09, 2014
banega: One thing about inter racial marriage,. Your guaranteed cute kids cheesy cheesy ¤ ¤

Not always o.Lucky is the word.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2014
thanks. i entered market well. grin grin grin grin grin
RealSleek:

Ds babe cute no be small...dark skinned girls rocks!!!...
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Kirinwa:

Not always o.Lucky is the word.
If you say so smiley ..
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Just imagine the way most of you will be screaming racism if this sort of thread were opened in a foreign country.

American celebrities married to black men.

I cannot see the point of this tbh..
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by mamagee3(f): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Lovely photos!!!
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Sonsofbitches: You right and here is a pic of my daughter
Wifey is hawttt!!!

Ur daughter is super cute!!!!!

Bros, ride on!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by zudozz: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2014
That Hogan girl get mind die! I remember how she was denying saying she was nt d girl with d aged oyinbo in d pixs. Any they seem happy 2geda n God has Blessed them with children..
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by omoharry(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
vislabraye: . I get one Chinese and Lebanese friend wey go like marry you. PM me.
Na course? Lebanese and chinko ke. If na play abeg stop am oo.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by omoharry(f): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Ngokafor:

THANK YOU MY SISTER. FRUSTRATED FOWLS.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Is it juz me...most of the men look old....wont be suprised if they are divorcees.

.seems naija celebs like second hand husbands like etcetra said

Seems they juz want pali....passports...security

Doesnt look like love to me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.