Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview (951 Views)

LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) / Ebola Kit For School Children; Nothing Nigerians Will Not Sell / Thin Client Computers For School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by Empressgifted(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls dearies, i have an interview to attend on the 4th of July 2014, and i need help regarding questions i should expect from the interviewers and what i am supposed to wear to the interview . I've never been to a school interview before and this nursing school is owned by the Roman Catholic church but i do attend a charismatic church. Someone suggested a suit, though i have one i just don't feel comfortable in suits it makes me feel kind of stuffed up so I'm thinking of wearing a black knee length skirt with a light coloured t-shirt and a black shoe but i don't know if that is really official enough for an interview.
Pls anyone that has been to such an interview or anything like it or maybe an examiner should help me with information. Thanks.
Re: Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by PrettyPrisca(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
You don't have to wear a suit!...You can just get a blazer,either black,navy blue or gray with a camisole.....you are good to go!avoid revealing your cleavage and a knee length skirt will do with subtle make-up.Avoid bogus hairstyles....be moderate.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by Empressgifted(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pretty Prisca: You don't have to wear a suit!...You can just get a blazer,either black,navy blue or gray with a camisole.....you are good to go!avoid revealing your cleavage and a knee length skirt will do with subtle make-up.Avoid bogus hairstyles....be moderate.
thanks dear, i really appreciate ur advice.
Re: Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by PrettyPrisca(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2014
You are welcome!wishing you all the best.
Re: Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by Empressgifted(f): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls, i need more suggestions/advice, my interview is almost at hand. Thanks to u all in advance
Re: Help Needed For School Of Nursing Interview by Sylverly(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Empressgifted:
Pls, i need more suggestions/advice, my interview is almost at hand. Thanks to u all in advance
lol..nairaland "mail" doesn't work..(blank)..

(1) (Reply)

Free Tuition Universities In Norway:visa Application And Admission Deadline. / This Topic Has Been Deleted By The OP / I Need Help From Any Radiography Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.