Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

See This Bad Girl O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Bad Girl O! (10075 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
she took me and her to her people, i told her i wont want to go o but she refuse, when we got there she introduce me to her mummi and i ate before we finally go and sleep in her room then i woke up and ask for sex she said no that this is her parent house i said but i said i i dont want to come o because at my place we will have sex . what is all this then i storm outside and her mum heard everything and she know shes not a virgen again. is it my fault? she dont call me again now' please advice, what am i to do?

5 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Coldfeet(f): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
angry

37 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldfeet: angry
im seriesous! u think im playing? angry

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Feyikaey(f): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Like seriously
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by nairalife2013(m): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2014
I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.

17 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 1:45am On Jun 29, 2014
nairalife2013: I brought a virgin girl home wen i was in highsch. In d heat of d strugle of trying to gain entry into her, my mum banged furiously at my door and pleaded wid us to be decent a bit as our turmoil was embarasing to d bewildered outside public. D evening was quiet and , unknown to us our voices and desperate strugles was echoeing in d neighbourhood. I forcefully did her and, she left. I still recall d blood i saw on my bsheet. Her blood dat showd us both she was no longer who she was. She went home. In her departure i couldt read her face to know what was on her mind. There was no expression there to read. She was easy and blank and speechless.she Didnt call for weeks. She rejected my calls. After more weeks had passed, she came unannounced to my house! ...She was to become d most caring and d most affectionate of all d girls i had. Loving me so much; always crying and writing letters and poems and tales about our love and d much pains and very plenty tears and d few joys of being in love with a man wid a feelingless heart. I am married to some1 else now. She never knew, but i was cut for a lady wid a fair skin wid big bossoms. She is married now to a medical doc. Even till now after her marriage, anytime our paths crosses, i still see a tear or two in her eyes. She told me i live in her brains. D worst place, according to her, for love to live, cos those dat hav it in the heart easily jettison it. I pity those who are mocking yur post. Pls forgiv thier narrowmindedness. They dont know what life is. Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.
yes! i think shes foaming like dat youre girl angry

6 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Feyikaey: Like seriously
be serious for once angry !!
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by swot20yahooco(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2014
I dey imagine the pages of the format u dn use bfr gaining dat entrance,she dn realise say nah scam.......oooshey
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2014
nairalife2013: ... Just b patient if u love her. Sometimes u never can tell. Love, i mean real love can make a victim weak, speechless, mesmerised and utterly dazed sometimes. Time will tell. Dont abandon her. Do d best u can. Dis may be yur foundation. But if atlast it is not, move on. Be flexible as a gentleman. Leave rigidity for d ladies and dudes wid lady's heart.
gbam, in agreement here

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2014
Lol.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2014
I've had sex in my girl's parent's place but they were not around then
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by or3gon: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2014
just relax, give her time. as she no gree u f@ck am 4 her house (even thou she bin don gree say una go do am), u 4 chill. nothing do u, just keep cool, b nice, no dulling & see how things work out
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Sunkyphil(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2014
I don't think its right for u to av sex at ur woman's place

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2014
swot20@yahoo.co:
I dey imagine the pages of the format u dn use bfr gaining dat entrance,she dn realise say nah scam.......oooshey
but this tin is a mutual , angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2014
mz mariah: Lol.
my crush !! lipsrsealed
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: I've had sex in my girl's parent's place but they were not around then
hmm. but we can have sneak and do it silent the mummi was sleeping then before i say what is all this angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2014
or3gon: just relax, give her time. as she no gree u f@ck am 4 her house (even thou she bin don gree say una go do am), u 4 chill. nothing do u, just keep cool, b nice, no dulling & see how things work out
but she is not calling again now. what am i to do?
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Sunkyphil: I don't its right for u to av sex at ur woman's place
angry its not my fault? i was honey!!!!
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Feyikaey(f): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: be serious for once angry !!
:-P

3 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Realbellz(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Pin:28bcd5f0 male
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2014
Realbellz: Pin:28bcd5f0 male
pleas this is a serious issue pleas advice no derail . tank

2 Likes

Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Sunkyphil(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry its not my fault? i was honey!!!!
u suppose don lock since na one day u dey sleep the house
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by experimentist: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2014
This OP na simply senseless spacegoat!

If d babe no gree, bleeps d mama na.. Abi u be ode?
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
experimentist: This OP na simply senseless spacegoat!

If d babe no gree, bleeps d mama na.. Abi u be ode?
no insalt pleas' my mummi say insalt elder very bad bad ! angry
if i have ask her mummi for sex she ll say " No im her mummi !
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Diswt: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2014
u stil want her to pick ur calls after exposin her to her mum coolu stil want her to pick ur calls after exposin her to her mum
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2014
Sunkyphil:
u suppose don lock since na one day u dey sleep the house
i had lot of pad lock at my place o no need do done new one. how i can i lock? tank.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2014
Diswt: u stil want her to pick ur calls after exposin her to her mum coolu stil want her to pick ur calls after exposin her to her mum
it not my fault! i was honey!! what am to do? angry
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: i had lot of pad lock at my place o no need do done new one. how i can i lock? tank.
dont try dis next time u get anoda lady
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by SpaceGoat: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Sunkyphil:
dont try dis next time u get anoda lady
but what am i to do when im am honey? she message me this mourning snd said "it is not your fault" then i said "IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!! " then she said "fool". she as not pick my call since . pleas advice, tank.
Re: See This Bad Girl O! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: but what am i to do when im am honey? she message me this mourning snd said "it is not your fault" then i said "IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!! " then she said "fool". she as not pick my call since . pleas advice, tank.
dnt worry she is coming back to u,stop texting or calling her for like a week and c wat happens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral / Strategy For 'Toasting' Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.