Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc (998 Views)

Stock Exchange Rss Feeds / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets :: / Rss Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
The Nigerian Stock Exchange API website - http://nseapi.com - has been reloaded with lots of great features.
Not only can you get access to RESTFul API, Stock RSS Feeds, Scrolling Marquees, Dynamic Javascript Stock Widgets.
You can also get the value of stock of any symbol from as far back as 2001, and can generate charts and graphs with external tools such as HighStock, Google Chart API, Flash and many more.
The Developer's Section has been documented to assist with integration and to answer a lot of questions about the great functionalities of the API.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc by asalimpo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
I dont see anythg in ur developer section tht can help the curious dev.
Except tht its free for now but you'll charge l8r.
Provide tutorials on how to use the api with different popular languages: java,vb,c#,php etc.

Also i dnt have a website so i cant register or use d api?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc by javadoctor(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2014
i feel the site could look better...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets, Graphs, Charts Etc by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
javadoctor: i feel the site could look better...
Noted. Thanks.

asalimpo: I dont see anythg in ur developer section tht can help the curious dev.
Except tht its free for now but you'll charge l8r.
Provide tutorials on how to use the api with different popular languages: java,vb,c#,php etc.
Also i dnt have a website so i cant register or use d api?
Actually, you can just register with just any website e.g. nairaland.com (as long as the site exists online) and test offline using your localserver.
Recommendations noted, i shall work on tutorials for different platforms and document accordingly. The developer's section for now is mainly for professionals at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Java Programming Problem / Here Are 5 Different Types Of Passive Income Streams For A Software Programmer / Where Can I Get A Good "Hands-on" Tkinter Tutorial In PDF Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.