Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects (17863 Views)

Anambra Police Release Radio Biafra Director’s Supporters - Punch / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Will Jonathan Ever get The Bomb Suspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
U jus created dis acc n no pix, am suspectin u're one of dos wid multiple acc to stalk others undecided
poiZon:

may d peace of d Lord never depart from u while awake.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by jamace(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: Another APC and PDP war loading...
grin grin
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: U jus created dis acc n no pix, am suspectin u're one of dos wid multiple acc to stalk others undecided

forgive ma emm incessant n proclivious attraction to u, its borne out of d love i hv towards akwaibom fellows on dis forum. once again am sorry if am indirectly stalkng u, apologies!
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hw did u knw am frm akwa ibom cos nothing on my profile to indicate so,now u jus confirm u're guilty
poiZon:

forgive ma emm incessant n proclivious attraction to u, its borne out of d love i hv towards akwaibom fellows on dis forum. once again am sorry if am indirectly stalkng u, apologies!
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

Your comment stinks of chronic senselessness and irrationality. How dumb can a human be??

FYI the IMO state police commissioner reports to the IG who reports to Jona-daft.

If you wish to blame anyone, blame Jona-daft and his killer party.

Mgbeke Nkita like you.

grin

Okoro ara! I haven't even blamed anybody but each time you seek out and find my post, I guess you go all itchy to hit your key board. Next time read well and don't make your obvious stuuuupidity more obvious.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
berem: thank you for educating the dumb olodo.
Aunty Gwegwegwe, the chief agbero, stay on your lane. Light has nothing in common with darkness. Shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chimoski87: Gboliwe

When even the blind can see that Rochas and his
attention seeking party members set up the whole
shiit.
This is the end of the story. Nobody will be
prosecuted, arresting anybody sef will just be to
create an impression.
Till today, I regret voting in Rochas. He is a
disappointment

I can't distinguish a cloown from you. So you expect an innocent people to be jailed for something which they didn't do? Moreover, since the police have concluded their investigation, why can't you close that your decomposing gutter stinking mouth instead of insulting another person 100times more useful to humanity than you. Ewu Congo like you

Learn to use the quote button next time or we may keep mistaking you for Ogbeni Anuofia from Yabaleft.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: And what makes u feel it is ur vote that kept him in that position
every vote matters in democracy. Mine inclusive.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by lakpalakpa: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Okoro ara! I haven't even blamed anybody but each time you seek out and find my post, I guess you go all itchy to hit your key board. Next time read well and don't make your obvious stuuuupidity more obvious.

You are a cretinous Mgbeke with the IQ of a maggot.

See your senseless post below and tell me if it doesn't reek of pure senselessness.

Instead of blaming the inept Jona-daft for the inefficiency of the Police you accused Rochas and his party of masterminding the whole saga.

Olodo Mgbeke ara like you..

grin grin grin grin

Gboliwe: When even the blind can see that Rochas and his attention seeking party members set up the whole shiit.

This is the end of the story. Nobody will be prosecuted, arresting anybody sef will just be to create an impression.

Till today, I regret voting in Rochas. He is a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: Hw did u knw am frm akwa ibom cos nothing on my profile to indicate so,now u jus confirm u're guilty

aitee u knw dat we all knw dat u from akwaabasi ibom state! abadie dis sunday aftanun?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

You are a cretinous Mgbeke with the IQ of a maggot.

See your senseless post below and tell me if it doesn't reek of pure senselessness.

Instead of blaming the inept Jona-daft for the inefficiency of the Police you accused Rochas and his party of masterminding the whole saga.

Olodo Mgbeke ara like you..

grin grin grin grin

Please don't soil me with your gutter life you ill bred brat. Don't drag me down your gutter level anumanu.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Not in 9ja nigga whr ballot boxes are always hijacked undecided 9ja govt are practicing selection now not election undecided
Gboliwe: every vote matters in democracy. Mine inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
I knw who u r wait let me quote u wid ur other acc and expose u grin
poiZon:

aitee u knw dat we all knw dat u from akwaabasi ibom state! abadie dis sunday aftanun?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: Not in 9ja nigga whr ballot boxes are always hijacked undecided 9ja govt are practicing selection now not election undecided
but we agreed it was a free and fair election then, are you of a different opinion now?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whr and wen did u do dat agreement and wid who Ofcourse nt me cos I dnt do dirty games undecided
Gboliwe: but we agreed it was a free and fair election then, are you of a different opinion now?

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: I knw who u r wait let me quote u wid ur other acc and expose u grin

its me, na me ooooooo. idem mfo abadie?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Akere dea? yak nkut iso afo mbemiso mboro fi tongue
poiZon:

its me, na me ooooooo. idem mfo abadie?
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by poiZon: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Aitee1: Akere dea? yak nkut iso afo mbemiso mboro fi tongue

utoroh
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Aitee1: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ibok utoroh
poiZon:

utoroh
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by lakpalakpa: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gboliwe:

Please don't soil me with your gutter life you ill bred brat. Don't drag me down your gutter level anumanu.

See this sewer rat talking.

You are dumb and stup1d. A product of our rotten educational system.

Shut your foul smelling putrid mouth you dumbass fucktardous nincompoop!!

Now you can go chew a corpse and die slow...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by zurine(f): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2014
When will truth and judgement ever prevail
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gboliwe: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Aitee1: Whr and wen did u do dat agreement and wid who Ofcourse nt me cos I dnt do dirty games undecided
I don't know how to go round in circles. I hate baseless arguments too. You have a problem with our democracy, I have no solution for you.
Re: Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects by Gamji007: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Ezeebube2:
i recognise an ignorant fellow and a dunce when i hear one speak. What has d police got to do with d Judiciary? Or dont u know ur 3 arms of government well? Biko police is part of d Executive arm of government, spearheaded by d Commander in chief of the Armed forces via d I.G

Chei.........

Oga, go back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Governor Seyi Makinde Inspects Projects In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.