Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Study Abroad, Business Or Working? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Study Abroad, Business Or Working? (515 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Family Dilemma: Housewife Or Working-wife? / Housewife or Working Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad, Business Or Working? by Smile4mee01: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hi Nairalanders.

Good to have nairaland back.
I am a 30yr old banker, unmarried and not in any serious relationship. i have had a lot bugging my mind for a while now and i thought an advice from here would do. i am thinking should i pursue studying in canada, not like i have all the money, i am virtually on my own. i would have to save for about a yr to have enuf to go and study in canada. or should i continue with the unhappiness i feel at work as a banker and just keep smiling but deep down not very happy. or do i take being an entrepreneur more seriously. i already have my company registered and i am just saving up funds to start. a few people look at me and tell me i cant do business, probably because i look gentle and all but i have grown to believe i can do anyhting, absolutely anything with God on my side. somethings pushes me to prove them wrong, sometimes i just want to run away from family issues and experince life elsewhere.

As we all know nothing is guranteed in life. just thinking deep on what path to take knowing well that my decision would change the entire course of my life.

looking forward to your advice. thank you.

Praying#
Re: Study Abroad, Business Or Working? by semanose: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2014
At that age, you seriously need to start defining your priorities and focus. Business is good and your gentle disposition has nothing to do with your being successful or not. There so many ventures u can go into. Studying is a variable u can always control and run depending on your goals. But working/business is not a constant variable. Establish yourself Financially in your set field. The ball is in your court..

(1) (Reply)

Who Missed Me / Mother Admits To Killing Son. / Couple Scared Of Losing Each Other Plans To Die Together In The World’s First ‘C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.