Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names (16831 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Nigerian Native Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Definition
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by GboyegaD(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2014
The crown exhalts the throne.
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Bush girl...is that one native name grin

lol.... grin grin

Dem say definition so sharap der grin tongue bush boy
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Peppyluv:

Mine is 'God is Good' cool

Chidinma wink
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Caseless: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2014
cannonnier: LARABA. mine: ELEVATE AND SUBLIME. Guess it.
i'm balarabe.
Urs: daukaka grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Crixie(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2014
who is God undecided
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol.... grin grin

Dem say definition so sharap der grin tongue bush boy
Goodluck is the definition of what? grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Goodluck is the definition of what? grin

Why you wanna know my Native name angry angry

Oya come with me to Sambisa Forest let me tell you.. angry angry
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why you wanna know my Native name angry angry

Oya come with me to Sambisa Forest let me tell you.. angry angry
I reside inside Sambisa, tell me when you arrive
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by justi4jesu(f): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
I reside inside Sambisa, tell me when you arrive

Am here baba turn your back with your eyes closed and receive the forest slap of your life angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine is Efe. It means Wealth..
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Cecediva(f): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Nkemdiiche meaning (My own is different) cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by cannonnier(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: i'm balarabe.
Urs: daukaka grin
thought you were a she. My bad. ALIU
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by obayaya(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Father's heart smiley
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by eminemkayc: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine, Osisi-ka- nkwu.dnt knw the meaning
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am here baba turn your back with your eyes closed and receive the forest slap of your life angry angry
lmao grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
lmao grin

I just slapped you and you are Laughing, next time dont try people like me because we know the IN and OUT of Sambisa grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by obayaya(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Cecediva: Nkemdiiche meaning (My own is different) cheesy grin

Nne,

have you heard this adage?

Nkemdiiche bu ajo afa lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Elnino4ladies: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine is omirigbe..meanin philosopher...
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by udysweet(f): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine is 'UduakAbasi' translated to :The Will of God. Now una Don sabi my full name grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu:
I just slapped you and you are Laughing, next time dont try people like me because we know the IN and OUT of Sambisa grin tongue tongue
You must have slapped the wrong person dear. Can't feel a slap undecided
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Mine is Ademola: crown attracts dignity
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by sweetBummsy(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2014
OLUWABUNMILOMORERE.. God blessed me wit a gud child. Vry sweet sweet name #blushn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by dagr8(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2014
eminemkayc: Mine, Osisi-ka- nkwu.dnt knw the meaning
meaning is "kidnapper" grin
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Cecediva(f): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

Nne,

have you heard this adage?

Nkemdiiche bu ajo afa lipsrsealed grin
Lol...grin I know. u dnt like my name?
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Literally, mine means 'A good spirit'. You can say 'A good person', or 'Angel'.
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Hugo7(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2014
God's Eagle
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by Cecediva(f): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya: Father's heart smiley
Obinna
People that bears that name always eat alot tongue
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by softandsweet(f): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2014
"LET IT BE IN HISTORY" thats mine kiss
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by kemmary: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2014
mine is oluwatikemisola which means d lord has pampered me into wealth......
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by obayaya(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Cecediva: Lol...grin I know. u dnt like my name?

Lol..

I haven't seen someone bearing that name before.
Re: What Is The Definition Of Your Native Names by FKO1(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
OHIJE / GOD SENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Literal Translation Of (north, South, East, West) In Your Language? / BREAKING: Court Issues Warrant Against Top Yoruba Monarch / The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.