Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday (3736 Views)

Help Me Wish My Daughter HBD / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 1:27am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy 2yrs birthday to my son. Fharid you are a year older today. Wishing U long life in good health, peace, joy and happiness. May ur days be long. Much luv

https://facebook.com/olayinka.damilola.73

4 Likes

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by mployer(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2014
Hapi birthday Fharid smiley

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by bokoslayer: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
The cute son of a cute father, happy birthday. May the good Lord guide and order your steps. That smile on your face shall not be taken away and through you will many people be blessed. Great you are, greater you will be. Live long young man, you are blessed. Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by DEllaluv(f): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy bday cutie

such a cute kid

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by Rejoyla(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2014
Naa, d son is cuter than the father
Happy birthday cutey

2 Likes

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by jumzzy448: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy birthday Farid.

Wishing you long life and prosperity. In good health and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by MARKone(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2014
håÞÞ¥ ßiгthdAŶ Lil MAN

2 Likes

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
MARKone: håÞÞ¥ ßiгthdAŶ Lil MAN

Thanks
Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
jumzzy448: Happy birthday Farid.

Wishing you long life and prosperity. In good health and wealth.
Thanks
Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rejoyla: Naa, d son is cuter than the father
Happy birthday cutey
Lol. Thanks, blood is thicker than water grin
Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
Happy bday cutie

such a cute kid
Thanks
Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by kolajoo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
bokoslayer: The cute son of a cute father, happy birthday. May the good Lord guide and order your steps. That smile on your face shall not be taken away and through you will many people be blessed. Great you are, greater you will be. Live long young man, you are blessed. Enjoy your day
Big amen. Thanks cheesy
Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy birthday Fharid! Cute boy! Mummy's genes at work.

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by parismarc: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Awwwww, Happy Birthday to this adorable cutie, dear Lord, pls bless me with a cute son like this. I wish him God's very best on this special day and always.

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by juman(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy birthday big boy, may God showers you with His grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by 2goodbobo(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2014
HBD cute little one

1 Like

Re: Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmnnnn cute little man happy birthday. Pray ur dad raises u right not to be an angry black man. Anyway this is for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Isn't This Strange? / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife / Nigerian Men Who Rule their Homes With Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.