Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi (7629 Views)

See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2014
people saying dating old age people is not good" Nooo! theirs is many benefit in dating old age people. im currently dating the love of my life, shes just twenty years older than i and i told her i am lyk a son to her but i also love her and she said vice-visa .. please dont ask for her pin or number o!!! im a very jealous lover o angry !! pleas rate

3 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by okosodo: 4:19am On Jun 29, 2014
Very sexy

4 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by jeffizy(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2014
8/10.
May the two of you experience a fruitful union. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by omoelu1(m): 5:39am On Jun 29, 2014
may the devil never come in between you three.
happy long married life
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2014
okosodo: Very sexy
tank.
somone ask me said goat' this mummi is too old age now i said noo' love conqures!! angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2014
jeffizy: 8/10.
May the two of you experience a fruitful union. cheesy
no fruit!! angry i hate fruits aside mango, i eat.

3 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2014
omoelu1: may the devil never come in between you three.
happy long married life
three? re u trying to insalt? angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by experimentist: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Blood of Satan! shocked
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Feyikaey(f): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2014
Another Andyblaze in the making.

5 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2014
experimentist: Blood of Satan! shocked
angry angry no insalt. tank
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Feyikaey: Another Andyblaze in the making.
angry what is another andybase? insalt?? angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Lovebond34(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
lovely union...ah pray u guys shud stay forever together...love cnquers allsad
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2014
Lovebond34: lovely union...ah pray u guys shud stay forever together...love cnquers allsad
tanks. everybody jealous in my neighbourhood including Feyikaey i use to crush ob her
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by golddeejay(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2014
you need to see TB asap.
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2014
golddeejay: you need to see TB asap.
insalt?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Choi see fine babe shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: Choi see fine babe shocked lipsrsealed
you jealous we two?? my x crush lipsrsealed
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: you jealous we two?? my x crush lipsrsealed
no i think she makes a perfect she-goat for you grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: no i think she makes a perfect she-goat for you grin
insalt?? angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by babycarey(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2014
:DLol. doro sexy
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt?? angry
if you are a he-goat, then she has to be a she-goat embarassed
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by neymarjnr(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2014
Andyblaze wannabe
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Feyikaey(f): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: tanks. everybody jealous in my neighbourhood including Feyikaey i use to crush ob her
spacegoat
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Feyikaey(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry what is another andybase? insalt?? angry
ur mentor
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: if you are a he-goat, then she has to be a she-goat embarassed
but am nt he goat!!! im spacegoat angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: but am nt he goat!!! im spacegoat angry
okay your space goatess
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2014
babycarey: :DLol. doro sexy
tank. you re my new crush lipsrsealed
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2014
neymarjnr: Andyblaze wannabe
insalt?? angry what is this andyblse?
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Feyikaey: ur mentor
my mentor is 'to reach greater heights with hard work and education" i say this in front of mirror evry mourning and night time
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: okay your space goatess
dont add space!!! like this " space goat" people will think my monica is 'a space goat. its Spacegoat! no space angry
Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2014
SpaceGoat: dont add space!!! like this " space goat" people will think my monica is 'a space goat. its Spacegoat! no space angry
SpaceGoatess

5 Likes

Re: Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi by SpaceGoat: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: SpaceGoatess
tank. pleas mondi i still love u ' pleads say yes' i want to write an open letter but i want to keep this love secret from my other x crush like Dyt and feyikaey . pleads say yes *sob*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.