Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Struggle For Power! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Struggle For Power! (1539 Views)

The Spider; The Butterfly, The Struggle For Survival And The Beauty Of Creation / My Struggle For True Love / THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 5:48am On Jun 29, 2014
STRUGGLE FOR POWER-A political thriller. From the same author of CRIMINAL IN LOVE and THE GUBER ELECTION.

Note: this story is exclusively a work of art and imagination. Any resemblance of any person or persons is just by chance and I apologise for any other mistake. Copyright reserved by author.
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2014
PRELUDE

The motorcade rolled down the road towards the International Conference Centre (ICC) in Abuja. It was a sight to behold as it was preceded by two police motorcycles, two police mini-vans followed by two Toyota prado jeeps and then three police mini-vans to wrap it up. Traffic had stopped on both ways and many had stopped to gawk at the sight of the motorcade. Reporters were seen snapping away at the passing convoy.

Michael sat at the back seat of the second prado rubbing his protruded head and trying to block out the incessant chatter of the man who sat beside him. Michael was a graduate of political science from the University of Ibadan with a first class degree after which he went to the Havard university in the States for his Ph.D in political science. He came back to Nigeria in the mid-nineties and joined politics where he rose from being a mere member to an important one. He was regarded as the short, stocky, rude and bossy man who never took permission from anybody before making a decision.

The motorcade got to the ICC and stopped. Tom, the security agent in the front passenger's seat got down and went to Michael's side to open the door for him. But before the door opened, Michael turned to his campaign manager and said,
'Shut up Joseph, you are giving me a headache'

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2014
Nelson pulled over and parked his blue JMC pick-up van beside the road which led to the International Conference Centre. The ICC was just a few meters away from where he was. A security conference was going on in the ICC and he looked towards it with intensity written all over his face.

He was putting on a blue body fit polo shirt on a black jean trousers. He also had on a dark sunshade which allowed him to see out but no one else to see in. He had on a red baseball hat pulled down to cover his facial features.

He moved towards a big tree holding a bottle of Table Mountain wine which had already been opened. He pulled out his samsung phone and switched it on after which he silenced it with the vibrating ringer on and put it back in his pocket. Looking at the wine bottle, he held it up as if quantifying the content and drank it all in four large gulps. He dropped the bottle and rested his back against the tree and waited.

Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2014
Are you a writer aspiring to be well known and also get free critics for your write-ups and at the same time win monthly CASH prizes? Start your career with EBIAG MAGAZINE.

WRITE YOUR STORY and win monthly prizes

Visit www. . com. ng to start writing your way to FAME and CASH.

Note: type the website on your Url without any spacing.
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe: Are you a writer aspiring to be well known and also get free critics for your write-ups and at the same time win monthly CASH prizes? Start your career with EBIAG MAGAZINE.

WRITE YOUR STORY and win monthly prizes

Visit www. . com. ng to start writing your way to FAME and CASH.

Note: type the website on your Url without any spacing.
Owkay thanks.
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Agent Claire stood at the entrance to the main hall of the ICC where the candidates she was assigned to protect were having a security conference. She had on a dark sunshade and her head moved from one side to the other like a swivel chair. She looked at all the delegates not allowing her eyes to hover on anyone for more than five seconds. It was due to training but it had now become a habit.

Claire was british born with a Nigerian dad and a Kenyan mum. She had the jet black hair of her mum and the facial features of her dad which made her look like a man when she was angry. Being six foot-three inches tall, she stood as solid as any man on the campaign payroll and she was extremely beautiful but she had no interest in romance.

She looked back and saw Joseph, the campaign manager moving towards her. She moved out of the way thinking that he wanted to pass but instead, he stopped in front of her.

'look here, we're fifteen minutes behind schedule' he said.
She nodded knowing it was the campaign that was behind schedule and not her people: they were always on time.
'I need you to put Michael and Alex in the first prado. The princess would be in the second one and she has requested that big agent of yours to take her to the hotel for some f*cking spa treatment'
'Agent Musa you mean?' Claire asked with raised eyebrows.
'I don't know his f*cking name. He is the big guy'
'okay' she replied thinking she knew who he was talking about.

With that, Joseph left brushing his shoulder against Claire's in the process. Claire had sometimes thought of delivering a round house kick on this foul man but for now, she had to cope with him for at least, three months. And with renewed vigor, she moved to make the necessary arrangements.

Nelson was still standing under the tree with his arms folded on his chest when his phone rang. He pulled it out and answered it.
'hello' he said.
'two o'clock works for me. Does it work for you?' the caller asked.
'it works' he replied and the line went dead.

Nelson went to his browser icon and within seconds, he had logged on to the website. Typing in the code he was given, now all he had to do was wait for the perfect time and click on the 'go' icon and the blast would be almost instantenous. He looked at his pick-up van which would also go with the blast. He dreaded to think how damaging the blast would be.

As he saw the first Police motorcycle get on the road and stop traffic, he tried to remember the phrase the american generals normally use when one of their missile bombs missed its target and flatens his comrade's home.

The motorcade came on the road and he watched as he prepared to strike. As the motorcade came near, he remembered and said,
'COLLATERAL DAMAGE!'

Alexander Nelson and Michael Adewuyi were both put in the first prado jeep along with Joseph, the campaign manager. Alex and Michael were both presidential and vice-presidential candidates respectively. Alex's wife, popularly called 'The Princess' alongside Agent Musa with two other agents got into the second prado. When Claire was sure everything was set, she got into the first prado. Putting on her sunshade, she said,
'Tom, let's roll'

The motorcade rolled on slowly. Claire looked at the faces of the onlookers beside the road and imagined who would be foolish enough to try and attack them. In this rolling tank, they were as safe as babies. The car got to a particular place where a pick-up van was parked and it had to slow down. The car sped up, accelerating slowly.

Claire saw a man in jeans and a baseball hat looking at the motorcade with intensity. The man suddenly ducked behind a tree and before Claire could say 'Jesus is lord', she heard the loudest blast. The car started rising in the air and everything became black.

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2014
CHAPTER 1
SSS HEADQUATERS ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Agatha looked out the window on the people who were passing below. A heavy rain had fallen during the night and Agatha almost smiled at the way people were scurrying about. She looked around the office and sat down heavily in her leather chair. Agatha had been the director of the State Security Service for a year now. She was the deputy director for four years before she was appointed director after Issa Moh'D, the then director died of cancer a little over a year ago.

She picked up the file they had built on the bomb attack on president-elect Alexander's motorcade last october. She was expecting Steve Okon, the special agent in charge of the case. The police would not give the case to just any agent. They would bring in their best.

She was reading the file when she came across Michael Adewuyi's name and a cold shiver ran down her spine. She always felt that way whenever she came across his name because there was some bad blood between them and when the election results was announced, she knew she was out of the job. It was also confirmed when Michael started saying that he would do a 'top-down review' of the SSS.

She was about closing the file when she heard a knock on the door. A seconds later, the door opened and Steve entered. She moved to the front of the table,
'good morning, Steve' she said.
'good morning' he kissed her on the cheek, 'have you finally decide to marry me or why did you drag me here?'
she smiled.
'Do you know Matthew Coker?'
'so that is the mystery man you dragged me here to see!' he almost wailed.

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Abeg, make una dey comment. No just read.
Re: Struggle For Power! by missuniverse(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: Abeg, make una dey comment. No just read.
comments ll defimitely come...

just give ur best
Re: Struggle For Power! by Lorlaahlozz: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 2:04am On Jul 14, 2014
missuniverse: comments ll defimitely come...

just give ur best

Lorlaahlozz: Hmmmmm
sorry for leaving for so long. Na nepa cause am. I'll be updating now.
Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2014
Still waitin
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
SSS HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA, NIGERIA.
Chapter 2

Agatha and Steve had been discussing about the investigation for about fifteen minutes when they heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Coker entered smiling. If not for his signature shock of grey air, the wouldn't have recognised him. They were used to seeing him on tv in expensive suits. Now he was wearing a blue jean trousers and black round neck sweater.

Agatha and Steve both stood when they saw him. Agatha was smiling but Steve gave him a harsh look which clearly said that he was pissed off.

'Sorry, I'm late. People in this city loose their minds whenever it rained' he said and extended his hand towards Agatha.
'Agatha'
She took it. 'good morning, Coker'
He didn't bother to offer Steve a handshake.
'sit. Sit' he said.

Grabbing a chair, he sat opposite Agatha placing his briefcase on his lap. Sensing Steve's disdain, he looked at Steve and said,
'I assure you, agent. This is in the best interest of your investigation'
'It had better be' agent Steve replied.
Coker smiled then he opened his briefcase. He paused and looked up.

'Tell me, how is your investigation going?'
'Fine' Steve replied frowning.
'I was told your investigation was dead in the water and one way'
'when all the evidences points one way'
'all the evidences? But you have little or no evidence. Where is the man in the red baseball hat?'
'the man in the baseball hat doesn't exist' Steve was boiling.
'A 2MD picture of that scene was taken with the man standing under the damn tree. Satellite picture. Red doesn't look red. Your people had it in front of them and missed it. You have a 17 year veteran of the army saying she saw the man prior to the blast but you ignored her'
'Agent Claire was under a lot of stress that day'
'under a lot of stress? Go back and check. You'll see it'

Steve exploded,
'look, I didn't come here to discuss my investigation. This was your idea. So, I think you should start playing your cards'
What pissed him off was the fact that this political LovePeddler knew more about his investigation than he did.

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2014
CHAPTER 3
SSS HEADQUARTERS ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Coker extracted a legal-size manila envelope from his briefcase. He held it with two fingers as if trying to feel the content.
'what's inside?' Agatha asked.
'pictures. Surveillance photos' Coker replied.

He opened the envelope and brought out a picture, then he placed it on the table before them. The picture showed a strikingly beautiful lady in a transparent nightgown. Her full sized bosom was visible. Coker placed down another photo where the woman was backing the camera. A man in suit was standing with his back against her which means he was also backing the camera. Anothere photo showed the duo kissing.

'That, if you don't know already, is Tolu Nelson, Alexander Nelson's wife. And I apologise in advance. This is where it gets interesting' Coker said.
He laid down another photo which showed the man on his back on a lounge chair with Tolu's face buried in his groin. Another picture showed the man still on his back. He still had most of his clothes on while Tolu who was on top of him was completely naked. She was riding him hard with her eyes closed. Coker started laying down the erotic photos like a blackjack dealer would cards until at last, he laid down the envelope and crossed his fingers.

'when were these taken and when?' Steve asked.
'I think it was taken on Independence Day at the family's estate in Wuse.' Coker replied.
'how in hell did you get your hands on them?'
'I was contacted by the photographer who took them. And, before you ask, I didn't hire him'
'you didn't hire him but at the end you paid him'
'yes. You know what? I believe in this country, Nigeria. I believe in the democratic system. And above all, I belive in Alexander Nelson but Michael Adewuyi and Joseph are motherf*ckers and I mean real motherf*ckers'

Steve and Agatha both looked at each other. Their thoughts passing silently.
'you'll get no argument from us' Agatha said.
'I took three of these photos and sent it to Joseph on a campaign stop in Lagos' Coker continued.
'you sent him these?' Steve's eyes practically popped out of their sockets.
'yes. I had it personally delivered to his hotel room in Eko hotel. And I wrote one word on each'
'what word?' Agatha asked.
'three words. YOU'LL NEVER WIN'
'You and Joseph have a history?'
'yeah'
'And your favourite saying to him was 'you'll never win'' Steve said.
'Actually, he was the one fond of saying that'
'so, you thought you'll rub his nose in it'
'yes. You see, the campaign was flush with cash. I had no intention of using the photos. I only wanted to take them out of play but at the end, it cost my candidates the Aso Villa and they,' he gestured at the photos, 'would still be alive'
'what do you mean 'they'?' Steve asked looking at the photos again.
'Tolu and the man she had the rendezvous with'
'Is this man dead?'
'That, if you don't know, is agent Musa of the Nigerian Army'

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Divepen: Still waitin
There you have it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Dedicated to pple like Temitope Daniel, D9ty7, LogoDwhiz, Divepen and other great pple on Nairaland.
CHAPTER 4
AFRICAN RESTAURANT, JOHANNESBURG SOUTH-AFRICA.

He was six inches taller than her and also ten years older.

'I THINK YOU SHOULD KISS ME' she said softly.
Jack ignored her and watched the door to the cafe across the street.
'in fact, if we were true lovers, you wouldn't be able to take your hands off me' she slid her chair closer to his and placed her hands on his thigh. She watched him intently but he ignored her. She lifted her sunglasses off her nose and looked at him.
'if we are on our honeymoon, we should act like it'

Ruth Jaiyeola had been with the SSS for five years now and she counted it a big priviledge to work with a walking legend like Jack. She had discovered his name wasn't Jack. It was Segun Davies. He had picked up 'Jack' from a comic film he watched when he was a kid.

He shifted in his seat facing her but he didn't take his eyes off the street. He pointed a finger at her and said,
'your point actually'
'you keep treating me like I don't exist and yet you said we're on our honeymoon' she replied.
'people fight on their honeymoon'
'we fought yesterday'
'we were in Pretoria yesterday and none of these people knew we fought'

She bursted out of her chair with a surprising quickness for her size and shouted,
'I'm sick of your bullsh*t attitude'
'sit down. You're creating a scene' Jack whispered. All the customers in the restaurant had turned their way.
'I know I'm making a scene' she said, 'I want to make a scene'

He kept quiet and turned his gaze towards the door. His sunglasses making it impossible for anyone to see the black mark on the white part of his left eye and also the large knife mark on top of the same eye. She looked at him for a few agonising seconds and then grabbed her wine glass and emptied the content on him. She put down the glass cup, adjusted her sunglasses and stormed out of the restaurant leaving the dazed Jack siting as if he was glued to his seat.

A compassionate waitress brought him some tissue papers which he used in cleaning his cloth. When he was done, he dropped some cash, thanked her in French and left acting as if he was well absorbed looking at his cloth. He didn't know Afrikaans and French remained his next best option as he didn't want to give away his identity as a Nigerian.

Sorry for not updating all this while, I had a little problem ni.
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 4:04am On Jul 28, 2014
CHAPTER 5
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH-AFRICA.

Jack was still acting as if he was absorbed with his cloth when he looked up and saw a car parked across the street. Three men sat in the car, two in front and one at the back. One of them was training a camera lens at the top floor of the building which Jack just left.

The building had three floors. The first floor housed the restaurant, the second floor housed offices of some estate agencies while the third floor had a few rooms and the office of a stockbroker which Jack knew was just to paint a false picture of 'him'.

Jack grabbed his phone and dialed a number. The call was answered on the first ring.

'hello' the phone croaked.
'hey, Tee man, where are you?' Jack asked.
'Pretoria' Tee man replied.
'I need you to get your *ss to JOHANNESBURG now and I mean ASAP'
'What's going on?'
'I think we're not the only one looking for this guy'
'Ok, I'm at the airport now. I'll see what I can do'

Killing the call, Jack walked up to his hotel room. A new cloth and a view of those men in the car was what he needed.

Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
CHAPTER 6
TRANSCORP HILTON HOTEL ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Michael sat on the far side of the hall in Transcorp hilton hotel. A victory party was being organised for him and Alex. But Alex was absent. After the death of his wife, the ex-governor of Lagos state had been brooding. A lot of people thought that he would pull out of the race but were stunned when he announced that he would continue. Even though they knew he was inexperienced in the area of security, they still voted for him and with their vote, he was swept into the State House. The security vacuum was where Michael came in to fill since he had once been the director of the SSS for a period of six months. A period which he said was the most frustrating period of his life.

Here he was representing himself and Alex at the party. He was surrounded by celebrities, politicians and big money players from around the country who could sign million dollar cheques just to show that they could.

'how is your president?' an American born Nigerian model asked him.
'current or the new one?' he asked.
'the new one'
'he is fine. Just a little sad'
'I could imagine the pain' another woman said. She tried to portray a sad tone but her face belied her.
'seems like they really loved each other' a man said.

Joseph came and wedged himself into the semi-circle.
'Hey! This is a party. A victory party at that and I demand that you all start having fun or else, I'll call the security to throw you out'

They all murmured their apologies and he said,
'I'll consider it for now. So, all said and done, let's have fun to the fullest. Drink more than is necessary for you because we are celebrating our victory!'

Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Are we stopping here?
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Divepen: Are we stopping here?
No comments, nothing. I was discouraged so I needed to stop
Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: No comments, nothing. I was discouraged so I needed to stop
comment will come, but you have to enccourage yourself
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
[b] CHAPTER 7
TRANSCORP HILTON HOTEL ABUJA, NIGERIA.

It was 01:00am in the morning. The party has ended and all the guests had gone home. Michael still stayed at the hotel in the room he had booked earlier. It was a presidential class hotel room with two bedrooms with a big king size bed each and a sitting room complete with room service. Even though he was slightly drunk, he still managed to get himself up to the room.

As he settled in bed to sleep, he heard a knock on the door and wondered who would be disturbing him at this time of the night but, nevertheless, he still went to open the door and who he saw made a cold shiver run down his spine. He looked at the man with surprise written all over his face.

Jones Oyeleke was an eternally tan billionaire who had fled the country when security operatives discovered he was dealing in arms and since then, he had been looking for a way to get pardon. He walked into the room holding a bottle of Bordeaux wine. He never went anywhere without a bottle or two of that. He flashed Michael a devilish grin and made himself comfortable in one of the cushion chairs in the sitting room.

'What is the purpose of your visit?' Michael asked with shaky voice.
'May we atleast drink before talking business?' Jones snapped.
'I'ld rather get it out of the way'

Jones ignored him and grabbed two wine glasses. Opening the bottle, he poured two glasses, gave one to Michael and kept one for himself.

Michael had only taken two sips when Jones gave voice to Michael's fear saying what he dreaded to hear.

'I've come to ask about my pardon'

* * * [/b]
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Divepen, D9ty7, TemitopeDaniel, Queenxtar, Dorisbest, SammyHoe, Mimiboygreat, Mescopaul, TheRock5555, Flakkydagirl, Coolval, Dygeasy, TifannyJ, uchebest2006, LarryVercetti, Tosdam61, Ayonbobo, noble4d, I salute thee. I'm back fully. Hope I'm doing the right thing?
Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: Divepen, I salute thee. I'm back fully. Hope I'm doing the right thing?
Welcome back, it's nice having you back.
Re: Struggle For Power! by Timothy3113(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just be updating regularly
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
[b] CHAPTER 8

'Who the f+ck are these guys?' A frown creased Jack's brow as he pressed the camera's trigger all the way down snapping at a rate of five pictures per second. He was busy watching the guys in the car and also the building across the street from the open window of his hotel room.

At first, he had made the assumption that the guys were local cops and had sent their pictures to Mark, a computer whiz in Nigeria who hacked into the South-African police authority's database but had come up with nothing. Then his suspicion about them was aroused. They had talked to the café owner earlier on and stuffed cash into his pocket. That was when Jack knew that they weren't police. Security operatives don't go around stuffing raw cash into people's pockets. He tried to read their lips but they weren't speaking English nor French.

He always dropped to the floor to do a little push-up at fifteen minutes interval just to stay alert. The alternative was to drink excessive amount of coffee which meant frequent visit to the toilet which also meant that he would miss a lot of things.

His motorola phone which laid on the bed rang but he didn't have to leave his position in front of the window. There was a wireless bluetooth in his left ear and all he had to do was tap it and the device which picked up his voice through his ear vibration allowed whoever he was speaking with to hear him.

'Hello Tee-man, where on earth are you?' he asked tapping the bluetooth.
'Sorry Jack, it's Mark' the caller replied.
'Oh! So what have we got?'
'The man we're looking for, I think, is a hired gun'
'Really?'
'Yeah! I think he was hired by someone from the inside'
'Okay, thanks. Anything else?'
'Jack, one more thing. The man is a sniper. He is wanted in the Hague'

Jack froze. The mention of 'sniper' made his hair stand on ends. And then he swore out loud.
'Any problem?' Mark asked.
'Next time, you might want to get to that part first!'
'What part?'
'Never mind. I'll call you later'
'Okay. Best of luck'

Very few things rattled Jack and snipers was on top of the list. The good ones could shoot you from kilometres away. That was hardly a fair fight. Now, he knew he had to change his tactics a bit. He just wished Tee-man and his crew would arrive on time. Ruth had gone to pick them from the airport.

* * * [/b]
Re: Struggle For Power! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
The most wanted sniper of Hague?
Re: Struggle For Power! by BestInDeeWorld: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
[b] CHAPTER 9

Jack checked his rolex wrist-watch. It was 6:30pm which meant that all the cafés and nightclubs would soon be rocking. The street was already getting crowded and Tee-man and his team hadn't arrived yet. Jack was still looking at the car parked downstairs. Two of the occupants had left to their hotel room which was in the same hotel Jack was. He was still clicking off pictures at a fast rate of five frames per second when another man entered the scene from the right. He had on a black leather jacket, a blue jean trousers, a pair of white trainers and a red baseball hat.

Jack gave him a second look. Everything about him matched the satellite photo he had seen back home. When he was called upon to take up the case by Agatha, he simply went to the scene of the blast with a map which showed where everyone was on that day. Even though the great hold created had been filled, it was still obvious what had happened. He had gone to the big tree Agent Claire had reported seeing a man prior to the blast and had found something interesting.

A bottle of Table Mountain wine. Everyone else was looking at this case from the angle of different terrorist groups but Jack was going to look the other way. He was going to look at it from the bottle. From the satellite pictures taken before the blast, they had captured the man with the bottle which meant that he was a wine snob from one of the mediterranean countries of Africa since he was a black man.

From the news report, Jack had learnt there was no body parts on the scene apart from the victims's and no body parts meant remote detonation. For a 105 pounds explosive to be sneaked into the country, it meant an expert was involved. And that was where Jack was looking into. The world of expert contract killers. It was a world he knew so well and from the clue he got from the bottle, he and his team had been jumping from one mediterranean country to another pretending as either couple on their honeymoon or tourists. From Angola to Namibia to Botswana, now South-Africa.

So, seeing this man now, he knew he was homing in on the truth and with time and patience, he would get to the root.

*** [/b]

(1) (Reply)

A Quest For Knowledge And Understanding ( A Short Story) / Safari's Short Stories And One Shots / I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.