Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

When An Adult Visitor Bedwets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets (19101 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / 100-minute-old Baby Saves An Adult Stranger's Life / Heart Visitor In Battle For Heart Transplant Dies At 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2014
seedord247: It's call Ogun ayeeee grin

she neeed serious spiritual help from awon Iyami Osoromonigaaaa grin grin grin

If she cant find oneee.. tell her to visit the nearest sango, amadioha worshipper for consultation.
hahahahahhahahhahahahha. U af kill me o, is this the best you can say ...nawa. Me dey suspect that bed o, the coincidence come much abeg. Is the bed that cozy? That u sleep on it and forget yasef?
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by GSKing: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Its not news to me, I have a friend in school, 26 years old, she has bed-wetted twice in four years, I never cared about it, I don't think its an issue too. Read it online, adults bed-wet too.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by danot1030: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2014
How are we sure is not ur friend dat bedwet op? Anyway, he shuld advise his gurl friend to get medical assistant. As for his friend, he shuld get a long cane and him prostrate on a table and use d cane on his back and buttock,
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by aminaeke: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2014
First and formost, it is very shamful so do not expect ur girl to agree dat she actualy did, but you know the truth. if you really love her you can help her stop bedwetting, talk to her in a loving and respectful way and let her know u are worried just like she is, tell her never to take water 3 hours before going to bed, try to wake her up at intervals to pee, note when you wake her you dont do it in an arrogant manner, you could say- my dear i feel like peeing what abt you? if you do that for a period of time she will get used to waking up on her on to pee. for the friend, if he is open to you and accept his problem you can also advise him same. It is not only embarrassing to you but also the person dat does bed wet.

3 Likes

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Henry praise: Dear Nlanders, a frnd of mine narrated a situation n asked 4 my help, tot I shud share it here. D situation cums up in 2 diff cases

His gf bedwets. D first tym she owned up n d second tym she started lyin n sayin its sweat. Accordin to him, its not d bedwettin dat gets him angry, its d fact dat she was lyin dat its not piss but sweat dat is really puttin him off.

The second case: a frnd came around (an adult above 30) he slept in his huz infact same bed n by mornin he discovers his frnd has bed wet.

His question how shud he handle des 2 seperate situations?

N wat can be don to a mattress that have bin soiled wit piss(takin it outside to sun will alert d neighbours dat he bedwets.

N.B: he is a bachelor
spiritual
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Douglasxl: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2014
MARKone: Na ur friend dey bed wet jare, or there is something wrong with that bed.
My thoughts exactly!!!The coincidence dikwa somehow lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by DocAdray(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2014
They should both consult a medic, for appropriate advice and therapy (if need be)...
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by repogirl(f): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2014
He should stain the mattress with ink or something, then wash and scrub it well well before sunning so it will look like it was stained and then washed before drying, lol.

as for his gf, he should get makintosh for her, or rubber and put under the bed sheet and she should wash d bed sheet if she soils it.... Its a pity though, there's no treatment for bed wetting, it stops when it wants to and the bed wetter can't really control it when asleep. I know someone that it took a pastors prayer to stop the bedwetting.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by fpeter(f): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2014
2 separate cases on the same bed? In one person's home?!!
hah! make he invite pastors to the house for cleansing o shocked
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Inkredible(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2014
5minsmadness:

The bed is possessed.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by jeff1607(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Abeggggiiiii go buy PAMPERS(d largest. Size) jare
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by weazzy(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2014
hmmmmmmm eleyi gidi gan we av 2 consult ifa on this one grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Inkredible(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
But something is fishy here. What is the source of this info? I fear say the bobo Wey get the crib dey bedwet am then pack the blame put on top him fwends head. People sef. My opinion tho.......*chewing on kilishi with cold kunu*

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by wizard01(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Moments like this is when you know who a true friend is.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Both need to see a doctor. Most likely they have untreated UTI. Then again fear can cause bedwetting....as in kids and young adults living in an abusive home....but not sure about adults. Your friend should invest in a "matress cover"...a mainly white heavy plastic that cover the matteess like a fitted sheet....or encase the entire matress.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by owner(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Go get a Dryer... grin grin grin grin
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2014
naija and spiritual attack na wa oh.....bedwetting na one kind bad habit wey sabi disgrace,thank God am free 4rm it ,mine stopd 4yrs ago when i was 21yrs.,then i no fit sleep outside apart 4rm our house..no drugs or prayer house my mum no take me to..when all hope were lost God healed me,....
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by kudiice(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Trendy247: buy @least N1000 superglue and keep, wheneva ur girlfriend or friend dat piss coms around n wants to pass d night, use d superglue n gum d hole dat d piss normally coms out from... Thank me later
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by kudiice(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Trendy247: buy @least N1000 superglue and keep, wheneva ur girlfriend or friend dat piss coms around n wants to pass d night, use d superglue n gum d hole dat d piss normally coms out from... Thank me later

That's just the wickedest advise ever! You need a doctor.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by gloriana(f): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
lots of pple r livin wit d disorda n so many oda disordas like mental disorda, epilepsy etc and dey r despiratly tryin 2 kip it secret cos of stigam. many of diz disordas lik bdwetin dont av pamanent cure bt cn only b managd xcept by d grace of God. So if u av any1 around u wit any of diz disordas, hlp dem anyway u can (lovinly). So many of dem r suicidal,so, dont allow ur words b d ones 2 fimaly push dem into it. na who no go, no sabi. U'l neva no hw it fils unles u'v bin there.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by newacca: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
It's not something funny though. They need serious medical attention, not ruling out local herbs. My 2 cents offered.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
newacca: It's not something funny though. They need serious medical attention, not ruling out local herbs. My 2 cents offered.
I'm sorry to mess with your intelligence, but local herbs don't do shhhiiit. They are a no no! It's junk!
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by myboy2010(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
dis is y it is good to always wear a condom
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by newacca: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: I'm sorry to mess with your intelligence, but local herbs don't do shhhiiit. They are a no no! It's junk!
Let me say your conclusion is drawn from little or no knowledge of the wonders of organic life. Herbs are organic and they cure many diseases. Take it or you leave it. Life is Green smiley
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
newacca:
Let me say your conclusion is drawn from little or no knowledge of the wonders of organic life. Herbs are organic and they cure many diseases. Take it or you leave it. Life is Green smiley
I know, and I do have some knowledge. Maybe I just don't trust Nigerians when it comes to herbs. Herbs are drugs and should be used in different experiments before usage, but a lot of Nigerians do otherwise, as a result, a lot of ppl die! .... Can't say more
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by newacca: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: I know, and I do have some knowledge. Maybe I just don't trust Nigerians when it comes to herbs. Herbs are drugs and should be used in different experiments before usage, but a lot of Nigerians do otherwise, as a result, a lot of ppl die! .... Can't say more

Extend your knowledge about African herbs. I agree there are herbs that need to be administered properly to get good result and our problem in this part of the world is how to get competent practitioners to make proper use of these God given cures.
I'll end this conversation with this statement: The more questions you ask, the more knowledge you gain.
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by vicchi12(f): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
newacca:

Extend your knowledge about African herbs. I agree there are herbs that need to be administered properly to get good result and our problem in this part of the world is how to get competent practitioners to make proper use of these God given cures.
I'll end this conversation with this statement: The more questions you ask, the more knowledge you gain.
Uhmm.. Mr. I know it all. Don't you think it's obvious I know somethings about herbs? Haven't I made it obvious that I don't know it all? I'll stick to what I said, I don't trust Nigerians and herbs! The two don't mix! My opinion. smiley
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by san316(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
donodion:

yes.ppl with serious UTI like bad bladder can bed wet uncontrollably.
please what is UTI and how does it relate to bedwetting.? Does it also make someone urinate 2 often
Re: When An Adult Visitor Bedwets by newacca: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
vicchi12: Uhmm.. Mr. I know it all. Don't you think it's obvious I know somethings about herbs? Haven't I made it obvious that I don't know it all? I'll stick to what I said, I don't trust Nigerians and herbs! The two don't mix! My opinion. smiley
My sister, I don't know anything ooo and I am not feeling like I know it all. grin
I am always willing and ready to learn. I am only challenging you and myself to explore these herbs and make use of it for our own goods.
Please don't take my words too far.
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burn Survivor, Kenny Williams Makaveli Shares Before And After Photos / Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / Senate Passes Anti-tobacco Bill, Culprits Could Get Up To 6 Months Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.