Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed (604 Views)

Jumia Is Too Slow! / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? / How To Download And Install Yahoo Messenger On Blackberry Torch 9800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed by ib22003(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Is your Internet Too slow for you and you want More.
If you are willing to paymore,i have a software that will combile your internet connections together,
to make it one Hi-speed connection.
Example: SwiftNg Give up to 12mbs down and 4mbs Up internet Speed in surulere
and i have Three Swift Modems.i connected one through my Lan and another through my pc wireless and another through a usb wireless card.
and i am Getting up to 36mbps, which is 5+ mbs per second in a download manager. 1gb every 20mins.
so if you have five Modems My software will combine the Speeds and you get one high speed connection.
If you are using Airtel and u are getting 1.5mbps. just get another modem and join thats 3mbps Gbam.
For more information call: 08103234587, 08079122647

Re: Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed by ib22003(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2014
good morning
Re: Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed by hopeforcharles(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
How much, and how will I be able to do combine other networks?
Re: Is Your Internet Too slow. Multiple Your Internet Download And Upload Speed by ib22003(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
hopeforcharles: How much, and how will I be able to do combine other networks?

ITS JUST 3000. WHICH INTERNET CONNECTIONS DO YOU AVAILABLE.

(1) (Reply)

Swap PES 2013 For Crysis 3 Or Other Interesting PS3 Game / Www.refer4naira.com/index.php?ref=kurte / Phone Watch And Android Phone; Be The First To Use It. Resellers Are Also Welcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.