Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... (17849 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
v€€v€an:
but y werent we given tfare angry
Cos Nigerian Breweries is not an oil company.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by temkemol: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
nwosucjay: so finally, when is d last day for d assessment??

Seems Tuesday is the last day. anybody for 9th
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes..and guess who that is.. angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Topiipii(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
v€€v€an:
but y werent we given tfare angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
So for you people that have done yours, how long did they say it would take before the next stage.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
MonsieurPete: So for you people that have done yours, how long did they say it would take before the next stage.
The next stage is medicals, which should be by August, then resumption by September.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
smartgenius:
The next stage is medicals, which should be by August, then resumption by September.
Alright. Anybody for Wednesday 9th?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
I guess its safe to say that the assessment centre is over..so can we now please start to share our experiences?...at least to keep the thread alive..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Buckwild06: I guess its safe to say that the assessment centre is over..so can we now please start to share our experiences?...at least to keep the thread alive..
Can anyone pls confirm this. Are there any assessment centre grps left or is it all over?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
It's safe for us to wait till Friday before we start to share our AC experience.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is officially the most boring thread on Nairaland. Well, in my group we were 13. I did not like the group discussion because everyone wanted to be heared and thus we hardly agreed on anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2014
smartgenius: This is officially the most boring thread on Nairaland. Well, in my group we were 13. I did not like the group discussion because everyone wanted to be heared and thus we hardly agreed on anything.
Was ur AC scheduled for the 8th?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by veevean1(f): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2014
lol u guys hv decided to wakeup finallly grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by oshibajos: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
is the ac still on
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
smartgenius: This is officially the most boring thread on Nairaland. Well, in my group we were 13. I did not like the group discussion because everyone wanted to be heared and thus we hardly agreed on anything.
I think u re talking about the AC on the 1st. Everybody was just talking at the same time. We struggled to have a structured discussion. When we were still trying to define our objective, someone was already making recommendations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well,we dat did on the 8th were a little organised tho...but one thing about group discussions is dat everyone will want to be heard and this eventually leads to inconclusive discussions in d end...but I believe the assessors know what dey're looking for sha...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by jossyblack: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
please when did u guys apply for this position? i dropped my CV on their site but have not received anytin from them since.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Greetings NBites...this is your captain speaking..where all of una been go undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
No be you propose the silence ni angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Buckwild06: Well,we dat did on the 8th were a little organised tho...but one thing about group discussions is dat everyone will want to be heard and this eventually leads to inconclusive discussions in d end...but I believe the assessors know what dey're looking for sha...
I also had my AC this week. Describe yourself.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by emydiddy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok, start with introductions... lol... #teamkeepthreadalive
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by veevean1(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
well i did on the second day being 2nd july nd we were organized reached an agreement in record time. two females nd seven guys
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
smartgenius:
I also had my AC on the 8th, I was the guy trying to write down the points made. Describe yourself.
I was d guy dat came up with the goal
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Buckwild06:
I was d guy dat came up with the goal
Okay, I remember
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2014
From the tips stated here, one can infer that 47 candidates participated in d AC out of which about 15 will make it to the next stage.

Of all the activities we were involved in, the order which I think I performed well is the reverse order of the activities.

If you are to honestly rate your performance on the individual tasks on the % scale, what do you THINK your overall average will be?

PS: this is just mere rational permutation and should not be misinterpreted on the ground of spirituality or sentiments. Though na God hand e dey and we pray for progression, let's take this as the game it is suppose to be. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2014
I'll set the ball rolling..

Group task (donno wat the assessors are looking at ): 60%
Individual task: 65%
Panel: 80%
Test: 75%

Avg...70% embarassed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
MonsieurPete: From the tips stated here, one can infer that 47 candidates participated in d AC out of which about 15 will make it to the next stage.

Of all the activities we were involved in, the order which I think I performed well is the reverse order of the activities.

If you are to honestly rate your performance on the individual tasks on the % scale, what do you THINK your overall average will be?

PS: this is just mere rational permutation and should not be misinterpreted on the ground of spirituality or sentiments. Though na God hand e dey and we pray for progression, let's take this as the game it is suppose to be. Thanks.
About 100 people participated in the AC. I will score my self : 60% in group task, 70% in presentation, 85% in panel interview, and 90% in the online test.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
I pray for the best, I am not relying on the strength of my performance but on God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
smartgenius:
About 100 people participated in the AC. The online test should have been a separate 2nd stage test, but due to its importance they had to merge it with the interviews. I will score my self : 60% in group task, 70% in presentation, 85% in panel interview, and 90% in the online test.
76.25%...Not bad wink

smartgenius: I pray for the best, I am not relying on the strength of my performance but on God's grace.
Yup, clearly pointed out smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Does anyone even have any idea wen we're supposed to get a feedback from dem sef?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buckwild06: Does anyone even have any idea wen we're supposed to get a feedback from dem sef?
Hopefully soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.