Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... (17855 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello guys,I just received a call from Nigerian Breweries to come for salary negotiation next week tuesday. So I guess I was successful...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Enaren: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Was it today?
Buckwild06: Hello guys,I just received a call from Nigerian Breweries to come for salary negotiation next week tuesday. So I guess I was successful...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Enaren: Was it today?
Yes...this afternoon around few minutes past 12
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Buckwild06:
Congrats mate
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Enaren: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Buckwild06:
congrats bro, still haven't heard anything from them cry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Buckwild06: Hello guys,I just received a call from Nigerian Breweries to come for salary negotiation next week tuesday. So I guess I was successful...
Congrats man.
So will u leave pwc?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:
Congrats man.
So will u leave pwc?
Hahahahaha...what do u think bro?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Buckwild06:
Hahahahaha...what do u think bro?
Its all about choices man. We really need to talk. Are u part of this August batch, which stream are u in, how do i recognise u?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:
Its all about choices man. We really need to talk. Are u part of this August batch, which stream are u in, how do i recognise u?
Yeah bro,I'm part of this august batch.was in stream 1 last week. On monday,ask for a fair guy with freckles on his face in stream 1,took recap on friday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Buckwild06:
Yeah bro,I'm part of this august batch.was in stream 1 last week. On monday,ask for a fair guy with freckles on his face in stream 1,took recap on friday.
Gentlemen..i believe there's a PWC thread to discuss this

Or you could go private..dont you think wink
Let's stick with the program. Tenk smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by emydiddy(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Congrats to all those having their medicals today
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Enaren: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2014
They are still doing medicals?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by sandra90(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please guys, monsieurpete, smart genius, buckwild and others that have done medicals when did they say they would call us to sign the contract? I didn't quite get Alice on that day
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
sandra90: Please guys, monsieurpete, smart genius, buckwild and others that have done medicals when did they say they would call us to sign the contract? I didn't quite get Alice on that day
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. If you've gone for medicals, all I can say is that the only concrete date for now is TS resumption. If you're in the waiting list, then I cannot answer your question.

Then again..I don't remember a Sandra..did you apply for the TSML position?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by sandra90(f): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
I did medicals for TSML on the 13th, I just wanted to know if we would be called to sign the contract before the resumption date which is 1st sept.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
smartgenius: Honestly, not revealing any information is the best thing to do. I was in the NLNG thread, some one revealed a crucial information about the 2nd stage test, mechanical reasoning part, I used the information and got 95% of the mechanical reasoning questions correctly.
hey, just curious. ..hope you made the NLNG test? undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarvellousGod: hey, just curious. ..hope you made the NLNG test? undecided
I made it.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
MonsieurPete:
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. If you've gone for medicals, all I can say is that the only concrete date for now is TS resumption. If you're in the waiting list, then I cannot answer your question.

Then again..I don't remember a Sandra..did you apply for the TSML position?
pls whats waiting list?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Alice said the letters would be ready next week for collection...and on d day u did ur medicals,I'm sure u signed dat paper the HR director showed u...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by sandra90(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Buckwild06: Alice said the letters would be ready next week for collection...and on d day u did ur medicals,I'm sure u signed dat paper the HR director showed u...
Thanks for the answer. And yes I signed the offer the HR director gave us. So till next week then
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:
pls whats waiting list?
Lemme do a quick analysis..

If, say, 30 candidates passed the AC and only, say, 13 can be accomodated the other 17 will be on the waiting list.

REASONS
1. It's possible (but I'm not saying) there could be another batch.
2. It's also possible (usually the case) that one or more people might decline the offer for a number of reasons, so the next in line is usually called in for replacement.
3. It's also possible a combination of 1 & 2 above hold true.

Hope I answered your question.
Tenk smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Buckwild06: ...the letters would be ready next week...
Maybe I was too mesmerised to pay attention but I think I heard something that sounded similar LAST WEEK so according to my calendar..Page 9 (page 1 is the cover page by the way grin ), paragraph 2 & 3..that makes it this week.

Are you saying all the suspense was for nothing undecided angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
smartgenius:
I made it.
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
sandra90: I did medicals for TSML on the 13th, I just wanted to know if we would be called to sign the contract before the resumption date which is 1st sept.
But just out of curiousity..how many candidates were present when you went for yours?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by sandra90(f): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
MonsieurPete:
But just out of curiousity..how many candidates were present when you went for yours?
Loll.. Peter calm down, it was 10 of us, including u. Well, I'ld say 9 if we exclude the halliburton guy.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2014
sandra90:
Loll.. Peter calm down, it was 10 of us, including u. Well, I'ld say 9 if we exclude the halliburton guy.
I see
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Hope say d ladies plenty pass guys o...I've seen too much hardware in dis my life biko...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by nwosucjay(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
congrats to all dat made it to the medicals stage. what of pple dat received no mail of any form, could dey be among d so-called waiting list??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Buckwild06: Hope say d ladies plenty pass guys o...I've seen too much hardware in dis my life biko...
Better prepare to see more grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who dey house..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
MonsieurPete: Who dey house..
Present!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by micoleola: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Still haven't gotten any update from NB..Anybody in same shoes?
Pls palz, any advice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got An Amazing Job / N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.