Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge (626 Views)

You Can Create A Website With No Programming Knowledge! / Build And Host A Website With Little Or No Programming Skills For FREE!!! / Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Learn website design and development at
ease with no programming skill or knowledge. With
our What You See is What You Get (WYISWYG)
software, you can develop professional
websites on the go within few minutes. We
are giving this software package out for only
2,500. You will also get how to host your
website for just 2,500 with free domain
registration, how to optimize your websites
on search engines. Kindly contact us on
Re: Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge by felix1a(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
Re: Best Web Design And Developing Software with no Programming skill or knowledge by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2014
what is the nature of your school site, is it a school portal for university or secondary school?

(1) (Reply)

Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? / New Nairaland App, Unofficial / 5000 Verified Nigerian Phone Number For Just $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.