Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Green Bird Delivery Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Green Bird Delivery Customer Service (2333 Views)

N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
please be informed that we do not work on sundays. However you can text us your pick up and and delivery locations against tomorrow - monday.

The earlier thread was moved to the advert section so please do check the datails there.

Thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good day i just saw your post in the advert section.please can you help me pick up some items in maryland and deliver to a client in ikoyi tomorrow morning say by 9am.?

thanks
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
streamvet: Good day i just saw your post in the advert section.please can you help me pick up some items in maryland and deliver to a client in ikoyi tomorrow morning say by 9am.?

thanks

No problem at all sir, kindly text me the pickup and delivery location addresses. A dispatch will pick it up by 9am on monday.

thanks for using our service
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
petmataz:

No problem at all sir, kindly text me the pickup and delivery location addresses. A dispatch will pick it up by 9am on monday.

thanks for using our service

ok i will do that this night...thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
SERVICE CATEGORY
A Normal Delivery N600 (Within 24 hours after
pickup) anywhere within Lagos…ikorodu , Epe ,
Badagry and other outskirts may be charged
slightly different.

B Express Delivery N1000 (Within 5 hours after
pickup) anywhere within Lagos

C Outsourcing Delivery servicers to companies ,
organizations and businesses at subsidized
rates…(This service category is available on
request. If want us to partner with you in this
regard just call us or send us a mail)

NOTE : All items are between 1 – 10kg

Whatever your need is in terms of delivery, we are
here to serve you and to help move your business
to the next level. Whether you are home or in the
office, we are always at your service and we
deliver right to your very door step.

Give us a call right away as someone is waiting
to attend to you at the other end of the line.

6 modupeola street Mangoro
bus stop Ikeja Lagos

Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have sent you the info sir, please do you also do delivery to outside lagos like Abuja and the rest and how much?
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning to everyone.

please we urge all our customers to kindly keep to the pickup time alotted to them for their items. if u won't be physically present, please make adequate arrangement for pickup.

This is all in a bid to serve you better and to avoid unecessary delay of the dispatch riders.

Thankb you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning to everyone.

please we urge all our customers to kindly keep to the pickup time alotted to them for their items. if u won't be physically present, please make adequate arrangement for pickup.

This is all in a bid to serve you better and to avoid unecessary delay of the dispatch riders.

Thank you and have a rewarding week ahead.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Below is a summary of our business as reminders to our numerous esteem customers and those that will
be making use of our service in the coming days. Please feel free to ask your questions here or send a
text for prompt response.

GREEN BIRD DELIVERY offers pick up and delivery services within Lagos. The style and mode of doing business is fast changing and we are here to offer our platform as an agent of change in business innovation especially in the area of logistics because we are re-defining delivery services within Lagos and its environs.

If you have not been offering payment on delivery before now, this is the best time to integrate it into your services structure with GREEN BIRD DELIVERY here to effectively play that role at the most cost effective rate, promptness, trusth and diligence in service delivery.

Whatever you want picked up and deliver, is it fashion items, watches, aso – ebi, books, CDs (audio and video), events coupon, laptop and other accessories, mobile phones, gifts, cards, documents and letters, health products, beauty products, etc. the list is endless. We are the solution.

SERVICE CATEGORY

A Normal Delivery N600 (Within 24 hours after pickup) anywhere within Lagos…ikorodu , Epe , Badagry and other outskirts may be charged slightly different.

B Express Delivery N1000 (Within 5 hours after pickup) anywhere within Lagos

C Outsourcing Delivery servicers to companies , organizations and businesses at subsidized rates…(This service category is available on request. If want us to partner with you in this regard just call us or send us a mail)

NOTE : All items are between 1 – 10kg

Whatever your need is in terms of delivery, we are here to serve you and to help move your business to the next level. Whether you are home or in the office, we are always at your service and we deliver right to your very door step.
Give us a call right away as someone is waiting to attend to you at the other end of the line.

Mainland Office

6 modupeola street Mangoro
bus stop Ikeja Lagos

Email: greenbirdservices@gmail.com

working hours - Monday - Saturday

Our terms and condition are ever dynamic and subject to the prevailing business environment within Lagos and its environs
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
streamvet: I have sent you the info sir, please do you also do delivery to outside lagos like Abuja and the rest and how much?

No sir our core pick up and delivery service is only within lagos and its environs for now as i explained to you earlier on phone...thanks for using our service
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
petmataz:

No sir our core pick up and delivery service is only within lagos and its environs for now as i explained to you earlier on phone...thanks for using our service

thanks for today sir, your service was splendid and my client also attest to that fact... hope you have plans of expanding outside of lagos...am off to watch nigeria match
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2014
streamvet:
thanks for today sir, your service was splendid and my client also attest to that fact... hope you have plans of expanding outside of lagos...am off to watch nigeria match

you are welcom sir, we are glad you like our service.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
The heavy rains for the past 2 days notwithstanding, we ve kept to our core values of quick and efficient service delivery...thanks to all our faithful customers/partners
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 4:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Good morning sir, i ve sent you my deliveries details for today. i will like them to be picked up by 11a.m after the environmental sanitations.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2014
streamvet: Good morning sir, i ve sent you my deliveries details for today. i will like them to be picked up by 11a.m after the environmental sanitations.

I received it , ok sir noted.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2014
kindly send in your deliveries order as soon as possible so as to avoid the weekend rush.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Good morning our dear customers and everyone

As we all know that saturdays are always busy please kindly send in all your deliveries order before 1pm.
thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good day to all our numerious customers.

We have noticed that some of you in making your bookings do not at times make adequate preparations for the receipt of such items at the point of delivery thereby delaying the dispatch person and wasting valuable time. Please properly communicate with your clients and let them know will be there at the stipulated time we have given you and if such person(s) will not be available, adequate preparations should be made for receipt.

This is very important in order to serve you better and more efficiently because time is of essence in this business.

Thank you for understanding as always.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by streamvet: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Good day sir,
please i have sent you the details of my deliveries for tomorrow.

i will like them all to be delivered before 2pm. Thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2014
streamvet: Good day sir,
please i have sent you the details of my deliveries for tomorrow.

i will like them all to be delivered before 2pm. Thank you

Noted sir, we will pick up as scheduled
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by rtexac: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Good day. please i came across your post here and i will really need your service.

i hope to have some items picked up and delivered for me within lagos tomorrow morning before noon.

please can you do that for me because i hate disappointments? How much do you charge for such?
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
rtexac: Good day. please i came across your post here and i will really need your service.

i hope to have some items picked up and delivered for me within lagos tomorrow morning before noon.

please can you do that for me because i hate disappointments? How much do you charge for such?

thats not a problem sir just send the delivery details in form of an sms to any of our two numbers above and we will take up from there.

Express charge is #1000 ( delivery within 5 hours after pickup) which is what you desire to use .Normal delivery is #600 usually up to 24hours after pickup.

We however encourage all our customers to do express delivery becuase its better for business people and you are given preference.

Thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by rtexac: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2014
ok great i will go for your express delivery. i ve sent u all the info your requested for
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
rtexac: ok great i will go for your express delivery. i ve sent u all the info your requested for
morning sir, details received we are workingg on your order already...thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by rtexac: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
petmataz:
morning sir, details received we are workingg on your order already...thank you
Waoooooo i must really commend you for your service, it was prompt, great and efficient...thanks. more to come
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
rtexac:
Waoooooo i must really commend you for your service, it was prompt, great and efficient...thanks. more to come
its so nice to know you like our service sir and thanks for the compliment.looking forward to doing more business with you.we are always here for you.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Good morning our Dear Customers .
Please all our new and intending customers should note that items goin to outskirts such as Ajah , Epe,Ikorodu, Badagry,Sango,Igando etc are charged sligthly different. Essentially we treat parcels/items going to such places as express delivery. Please take note.
Thank you
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
NOTE : All orders received after 1pm on Saturdays will be processed for delivery the following monday. please kindly take note of this arrangement.
Thank you.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by sdacosta79(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2014
This is innovative. How secure are the stuff being moved around? Is there any form of insurance?
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2014
sdacosta79: This is innovative. How secure are the stuff being moved around? Is there any form of insurance?
Indeed in the interest of both customers and company.
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by rtexac: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Morning, i have some deliveries for today sir and i ve sent you the details..
Re: Green Bird Delivery Customer Service by petmataz: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2014
rtexac: Morning, i have some deliveries for today sir and i ve sent you the details..
Noted sir, we are working on it already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procedures And Guideline On Business Permit And Expatriate Quota In Nigeria. / Vfl Winning Strategies / Pay Per Click That Pays Into Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.