Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160928 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
pasqal09:
Vaatu? In Korra?

Ya it makes sense..

They both can't exist without each other,,Rava made mention of it,that when one is 'destroyed' it isn't fully destroyed,it always finds its away out of the surviving host(be it Rava or Vaatu,depending on the case)Light can't stay without darkness and vise versa,I.e Vaatu is inside Rava,Rava is inside Korra,and that makes Vaatu technically in Korra as well,,,,

So I get what Saintneo is saying..

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
pasqal09:
Vaatu? In Korra?

LOL.... I was wondering the same thing....

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
nani667:

LOL.... I was wondering the same thing....
I tire o, if vaatu was in Korra, wahala for dey o
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
pasqal09:
I tire o, if vaatu was in Korra, wahala for dey o

Aswear... Although She would've been a lot more powerful.... That na if she no explode
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
donbenart: Join The book 4 Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1929434/avatar-legend-korra-book-4
No thanks, we like it here

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
And its out smiley ,,

Download Link.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
[url=http://r1---sn-8vq54voxbi5o5-5jje.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?fexp=927622%2C930666%2C931983%2C932404%2C934030%2C935024%2C940237%2C946023%2C947209%2C952302%2C953801&expire=1412381655&sver=3&mv=m&mt=1412359934&ms=au&mm=31&ipbits=0&upn=MVkgAEVB_sU&itag=36&signature=38C6C745571DE3E386C55C99259779DEB17E6A53.774F25D558534E4B70EC501F94CEB4418A5D394A&id=o-ALtlTCpQYneYP_It0DFHan6E9Me-Iy6r6kJGf65HFgzi&source=youtube&sparams=id%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cmm%2Cms%2Cmv%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&initcwndbps=407500&ip=41.66.192.3&key=yt5&title=The+Legend+of+Korra+S04E01+After+All+These+Years] After all these years[/url]

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well, TLOK is trending on Tumblr and I just came across the best description of it.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Apparently there was an extra scene in Book 3. I'll just copy and paste the comment.

There is a bonus scene/ extended ending to Book 3 below. It seems like it is exclusive to the nick website, so for those unable to access it:

Shortly after Jinora's ceremony Korra prepares to board a ship heading home to the Southern Water Tribe to recover from her injuries. She declines offers of company, saying she needs some time alone. We then see sleeping in her bed at the South Pole when she suddenly bolts upright after being awoken by a nightmare of Zaheer suffocating her.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
cao: Apparently there was an extra scene in Book 3. I'll just copy and paste the comment.

Is the clip online?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Currently downloading ep1 of book 4

http://fast.fztvseries.mobi/videos/cartoon/The%20Legend%20of%20Korra/Season%204/The_Legend_of_Korra_-_S04E01_-_After_All_These_Years.mp4
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guykhena:

Is the clip online?

This seems to be the clip they were talking about.

http://korrasane.tumblr.com/post/97605021130/new-exclusive-book-4-clip
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
cao:

This seems to be the clip they were talking about.

http://korrasane.tumblr.com/post/97605021130/new-exclusive-book-4-clip

Thanks,just saw it. It seems she's traumatized by the 'Zaheer' experience...

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:
And its out smiley ,,

Download Link.
thank you!

Really that great uniter kuvira kinda reminds me of Azula.

That new earth king is useless even worse than his great aunt.

Korra's spirit seems to be broken after that zaheer's experience.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy: thank you!

Really that great uniter kuvira kinda reminds me of Azula.

Her metal bending skills is of the chart......
But I'm sure she got an hidden agenda behind the whole 'uniting' thing.

joywendy:
That new earth king is useless even worse than his great aunt.

grin the fool like "I can't breath I'm allergic to strawberries"
Mako-"its bee stings"
Fool-"I always get both confused" grin ,unserious peeps too full this series

joywendy:
Korra's spirit seems to be broken after that zaheer's experience.

She's lost it completely,,but I'm sure by the next episode we get to see some flashbacks on how she arrived where she is..

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Her metal bending skills is of the chart......
But I'm sure she got an hidden agenda behind the whole 'uniting' thing.

grin the fool like "I can't breath I'm allergic to strawberries"
Mako-"its bee stings"
Fool-"I always get both confused" grin ,unserious peeps too full this series

She's lost it completely,,but I'm sure by the next episode we get to see some flashbacks on how she arrived where she is..

Really aspa just feeling her moves,no shaking. Of course, world domination and power. That's what I think

@bold grin grin grin
The guy is silly no be small. How can he mix bee stings with strawberries
This is supposed to be the earth future king? I pity them. I pity mako more, he would have to leave republic city and be stuck with a silly and chicken hearted king. Just one hit from Kuvira and that guy is finished

She has really lost it, she has even renounced being called the avatar. Imgaine what's she's doing? Someone should have followed her when she was going back or something. Its 3 years gone and it really ate into her. Well now they know that she's missing the search will begin. Yeah you are right! When is the next one?

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy:

Really aspa just feeling her moves,no shaking. Of course, world domination and power. That's what I think

@bold grin grin grin
The guy is silly no be small. How can he mix bee stings with strawberries
This is supposed to be the earth future king? I pity them. I pity mako more, he would have to leave republic city and be stuck with a silly and chicken hearted king. Just one hit from Kuvira and that guy is finished

She has really lost it, she has even renounced being called the avatar. Imgaine what's she's doing? Someone should have followed her when she was going back or something. Its 3 years gone and it really ate into her. Well now they know that she's missing the search will begin. Yeah you are right! When is the next one?

Next Friday...

It seems the goody of this season is taking place in the earth kingdom,Korra's there(beating herself up smiley ),Mako and Foolish king heading there, Bolin working there....
Can't wait for what the next episode holds..

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Kuvira... I'm liking that chic already.... Very composed.... Seeing that Korra has even become more useless, I'm sure no one will argue that that Chic will destroy Korra in record time.... They were wise to introduce a new and exciting character like the Kuvira chic..., Korra had already made the series rather boring.... Looking forward to seeing more of Kuvira ✔
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:
Kuvira... I'm liking that chic already.... Very composed.... Seeing that Korra has even become more useless, I'm sure no one will argue that that Chic will destroy Korra in record time.... They were wise to introduce a new and exciting character like the Kuvira chic..., Korra had already made the series rather boring.... Looking forward to seeing more of Kuvira ✔
Couldn't expect less from the all time korra hater, I thought you wanted korra to end at book 3, now you're looking forward to kuvira.
I for one hate wicked chics, can't wait for korra to trash the hell outta Kuvira

#did anyone notice the kul outfits?

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

Lmao! This guy! You will not kill us here grin grin so na evil and ruthless chics you like. It makes more sense now.grin tongue

@bold don't be so sure. She's just a strong metal bender u can't compare her to the avatar: master of four elements plus additional two energy and metal. Making her master of six cheesy grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Next Friday...

It seems the goody of this season is taking place in the earth kingdom,Korra's there(beating herself up smiley ),Mako and Foolish king heading there, Bolin working there....
Can't wait for what the next episode holds..

Aspa ironic, she's trying to runaway and everyone is coming down there.

Cool! Can't wait cheesy
Preboy:

Couldn't expect less from the all time korra hater, I thought you wanted korra to end at book 3, now you're looking forward to kuvira.
I for one hate wicked chics, can't wait for korra to trash the hell outta Kuvira
#did anyone notice the kul outfits?
Lol! grin grin

Which outfit? The air benders or kuvira and her followers?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy:

Both outfits are pretty cool..... Although I have to say Team Kuvira's Outfit is the Coolest smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

Both outfits are pretty cool..... Although I have to say Team Kuvira's Outfit is the Coolest smiley
Yes of course u will

In a way I kinda wish that the avatar before aang was a water bender and aang an earthbender and korra a fire bender. This water and air benders avatars get as it be
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy:

Aspa ironic, she's trying to runaway and everyone is coming down there.

Cool! Can't wait cheesy

Lol! grin grin

Both of them dearie

BTW, bolin's galfriend looks younger

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Preboy:

Both of them dearie

BTW, bolin's galfriend looks younger
Yeah! at first I thought she was jinora. But then after a close look I realized she wasn't I guess its the outfit or something.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy:

Yeah! at first I thought she was jinora. But then after a close look I realized she wasn't I guess its the outfit or something.

I though I was the only one who mistook her for jinora

I wonder where jinora is?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Preboy:

I though I was the only one who mistook her for jinora

I wonder where jinora is?

Hahaha abi

She was there in that episode. She's with her family tenzin and the rest. If you can watch it very well she's there
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
joywendy:

Hahaha abi

She was there in that episode. She's with her family tenzin and the rest. If you can watch it very well she's there
I will check it out later

What do you think happened to korra? Watching her being taken down by that female earth bender was unpleasant
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kuvira and her generous offers. Let's not forget her game face.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
cao:

She's too cute
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

She's too cute
Try editing the topic of this post to avatar book 3 and 4.
Preboy:

I will check it out later
What do you think happened to korra? Watching her being taken down by that female earth bender was unpleasant

She has been traumatized really bad and her spirit is broken. She hates herself and probably doesn't see herself as useful.
cao:
Azula re-incanated grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50