Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160702 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Is legend of Korra finally over?? Or just book 2?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
macof: Is legend of Korra finally over?? Or just book 2?
Book 3 is over . There will be Book 4 and it probably would be the last book of the series.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Let them end this Korra chapter with this book 3 abeg..... The only avatar to become a Cripple..... Chai....

Hope they just start a new one with another Avatar.... Another Generation ✔
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jaymaestro: Book 3 is over . There will be Book 4 and it probably would be the last book of the series.

Wow shocked I don miss.
Am still in book 2
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667: Let them end this Korra chapter with this book 3 abeg..... The only avatar to become a Cripple..... Chai....

Hope they just start a new one with another Avatar.... Another Generation ✔
Wait o, Korra is crippled?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
pasqal09:
Wait o, Korra is crippled?

Yeah... She was on a Wheelchair in the last episode.... That babe really redefined uselessness sad
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667: Episodes 12 and 13 available smiley

Download and enjoy ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Episode 12 - http://v502.wapka-file.com/g03/video/15435368/2359384/97a3dkUIJmX0Q1TbVMzT4RDT5lUpYu2YGwtNgshfZtE6mfB7sg/0c835.avi

Episode 13 - http://v702.wapka-file.com/g03/video/15435601/2359384/3e506%5Ey00u7TYNLGEAlA9djv6oFO1I1GMWkbABfPtGlVO8ZLGg/341c3.avi

Do not know why these links don't work for me. Even the previous links now fail.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Korra is crippled Where have I been? How? When? Where?!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
joywendy: Korra is crippled Where have I been? How? When? Where?!
lol S3E13
She was poisoned by the red lotus and even though Suyin was able to get it out of her body(poison's made of metal), it had already stayed in long enough to cause some damages.
So now apparently Korra needs time to heal properly and the girl is feeling broken.

What's left? Where?
In the cave where she was held with the other captured air benders.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
UjSizzle:
lol S3E13
She was poisoned by the red lotus and even though Suyin was able to get it out of her body(poison's made of metal), it had already stayed in long enough to cause some damages.
So now apparently Korra needs time to heal properly and the girl is feeling broken.

What's left? Where?

lol thanks. It like am far behind. I stopped were those red lotus guys killed the earth queen. I can't remember the episode though.

*edited*
Just watched it. Thanks smiley
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
This Korra just keeps annoying me. No nEed of wasting my data to download what would annoy me
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
macof: Is legend of Korra finally over?? Or just book 2?

Book 3 just ended and Korra is in a wheelchair, I feel for her.

In any case, in my opinion, I did not like Korra at first for her brash spoiled attitude. But over time she truly did mature and she is an amazing character now. I actually think she is more powerful than Aang because she can metal bend and took on much tougher opponents than Aang.

Aang was a cool character his speed was something else as an airbender watching him run in one episode. However, as a 12 year old it took him too long to gain mastery over all elements (especially earthbending, just like it took Korra a long time to airbend). It would have been cool to see Aang be able to fly though like Zahir (Although wasn't he flying in his fight with Fire Lord Ozai?)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

In any case, in my opinion, I did not like Korra at first for her brash spoiled attitude. But over time she truly did mature and she is an amazing character now. I actually think she is more powerful than Aang because she can metal bend and took on much tougher opponents than Aang.

Aang was a cool character his speed was something else as an airbender watching him run in one episode. However, as a 12 year old it took him too long to gain mastery over all elements (especially earthbending, just like it took Korra a long time to airbend). It would have been cool to see Aang be able to fly though like Zahir (Although wasn't he flying in his fight with Fire Lord Ozai?)
you took the words out of my mouth, I just finished watching that epsiode with zahir flying.
Aang wasn't really flying per se, he was using his air bending and remember he was in the avatar state.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
pasqal09: This Korra just keeps annoying me. No nEed of wasting my data to download what would annoy me
lol! What did she do again?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy my bro Fulaman you seem to be everywhere.
I never imagined you fancy Cartoons
Fulaman198:

Korra in a wheel chair shocked how did that happen?

I always liked Korra, she could fire bend(or was it earth bend..maybe both undecided) when she was still in diapers

but to me right now, Aang is better than her, Aang had too much pressure right from the first minute of his avatarship, having to deal with the entire fire nation and the loss of his entire race, such pressure on a young child is too much.
Korra isn't fighting armies here, jst some individuals(terrible strong ones tho)

Yh I guess we can call that flying
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
macof:

Korra in a wheel chair shocked how did that happen?

I always liked Korra, she could fire bend(or was it earth bend..maybe both undecided) when she was still in diapers

but to me right now, Aang is better than her, Aang had too much pressure right from the first minute of his avatarship, having to deal with the entire fire nation and the loss of his entire race, such pressure on a young child is too much.
Korra isn't fighting armies here, jst some individuals(terrible strong ones tho)

Yh I guess we can call that flying
some individuals? The same individuals that can wipe off a nation? Come on, give her some credit. It took aang over three seasons to get to ozai.
Technically aang isn't 12 but 112 grin
Korra has also gone through a lot even more than aang. Do you know what it means for her to lose all her past lives?she's is the first avater to mental bend even aang couldn't do that and many others which I can't start listing here

She got poisoined. Read from here grin
UjSizzle:
lol S3E13
What's left? Where?

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Lucario007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lets see... matter of fact is that let's look at the proof and facts here.

Name: Aang
Mastered the Elements: Approx. Six - Eight months.
Defeated Fire Lord Ozai.
Ended Hundred Year War.
Built Republic City.
First Avatar to Energy Bend.

Notable Tragedies: Lost All his family in Air Nomad Genocide, Last Airbender. Lost Connection to his past lives when shot by lighting.

Notable Enemies: Fire Lord Ozai. Combustion Man (deceased), Zuko (allies), Azula (defeated by Zuko).

Accomplishment Ratings: 65/100

Name: Korra
Mastered the Elements: 17 years.
Defeated Amon.
Defeated The Spirit of Darkness Vaatu in which only the First Avatar had accomplished.
Mastered Avatar State at 17.
Brought back Air-bending.
First Avatar to Metal Bend.
Second Avatar to Energy Bend.
First Avatar to have been Chi-blocked by Chi-blockers.

Notable Tragedies: Lost Bending Once, Lost Useless Boyfriend, Lost Connection to the past Avatar's Twice, Apparently Lost Father, Kicked out of Republic City, Grew up in an environment with mostly old people and was sheltered her whole life, and as of recent, Lost Ability to Walk.

Notable Enemies: Amon, Insane Bloodbender(Deceased), Vaatu, Spirit of Darkness (sealed) Order of the Red Lotus (Organization of hyped up on-steriods super-villains).

Accomplishment Ratings: 85.95/100.

Deal with it folks, Korra has both achieved and lost more than Avatar Aang. The facts don't lie.
Regardless of all her flaws, she has proven to actually be a very decent and good character. And she's way more mature than Aang.

REMEMBER: Aang is technically 112 YEARS OLD.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
joywendy: you took the words out of my mouth, I just finished watching that epsiode with zahir flying.
Aang wasn't really flying per se, he was using his air bending and remember he was in the avatar state.

When he went on the offensive chasing after firelord ozai, I thought he was flying using his airbending in the avatar state. It was still more than what Korra was doing lol, but then again their battle took place on a harmonic convergence day.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Fulaman198(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lucario007: Lets see... matter of fact is that let's look at the proof and facts here.

Defeated Fire Lord Ozai.
Ended Hundred Year War.
Built Republic City.

Notable Tragedies: Lost All his family in Air Nomad Genocide, Last Airbender. Lost Connection to his past lives when shot by lighting.

Notable Enemies: Fire Lord Ozai. Combustion Man (deceased), Zuko (allies), Azula (defeated by Zuko).

Defeated Amon.
Defeated The Spirit of Darkness Vaatu in which only the First Avatar had accomplished.

Notable Tragedies: Lost Bending Once, Lost Useless Boyfriend, Lost Connection to the past Avatar's Twice, Apparently Lost Father, Kicked out of Republic City, Grew up in an environment with mostly old people and was sheltered her whole life, and as of recent, Lost Ability to Walk.

Notable Enemies: Amon, Insane Bloodbender(Deceased), Vaatu, Spirit of Darkness (sealed) Order of the Red Lotus (Organization of hyped up on-steriods super-villains).

Deal with it folks, Korra has both achieved and lost more than Avatar Aang. The facts don't lie.
Regardless of all her flaws, she has proven to actually be a very decent and good character. And she's way more mature than Aang.

I agree but also keep in mind that you are only looking at Aang as a child and not in his adult form where did also accomplish quite a bit.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Lucario007: Lets see... matter of fact is that let's look at the proof and facts here.

Defeated Fire Lord Ozai.
Ended Hundred Year War.
Built Republic City.

Defeated Amon.

nice one. cool
i knew it was a good idea bringing you here wink

@bold. mako is not that bad now,

in italics: this got me rolling grin grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pickabeau1: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2014
So many korea beefers

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2014
So what finally happened to the Red Lotus guys? Were they killed?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by fightforchange1(f): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Fulaman198:

I agree but also keep in mind that you are only looking at Aang as a child and not in his adult form where did also accomplish quite a bit.

where's.Da romance moderator
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014

Defeated Fire Lord Ozai.
Ended Hundred Year War.
Built Republic City.

Defeated Amon.

Booyah! Touchdown cheesy

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2014
pasqal09: So what finally happened to the Red Lotus guys? Were they killed?
Combustion woman---Dead (Suyin and Lin Beifong handled her)

Earth/Larva bender---Dead (Brought down a cave on himself rather than being caught by Bolin and Mako)

Crazy eyed water bender---Likely dead too. (Earlier been electrocuted by Mako in a fight, and may have gone down with Larva man during the melt down.

Zahir Air bender---Captured (By Korra). Would certainly have been killed in battle had the posion not taken hold of Korra at the last minute.

The Red Lotus is an organization as big as the White Lotus. There are obviously more members out there, but we don't know how many.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by kenny1795(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
What happened to azula... Man I love that girl.... I once thought combustion woman will be her
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2014
Fulaman198:
When he went on the offensive chasing after firelord ozai, I thought he was flying using his airbending in the avatar state. It was still more than what Korra was doing lol, but then again their battle took place on a harmonic convergence day.
Lol! Technically he was kinda flying but It was competely different from zahir flying. yeah, very true.

Fulaman198:

like what exactly? undecided
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: So many korea beefers
lol! Korra beefers not korea. grin
Don't mind them, na guys dey beef the most. Lol!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
kenny1795: What happened to azula... Man I love that girl.... I once thought combustion woman will be her
she was locked up by zuko but I heard she broke out in the 3 part comic before the legend of korra. I'm not sure what happened from there
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by onegig(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2014
joywendy:
Lol! Technically he was kinda flying but It was competely different from zahir flying. yeah, very true.

like what exactly? undecided
Lol. I am kinda confused. What's all this kora stuff?i am truly lost.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pickabeau1: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2014

My own issue with her is tht she does not listen.. though aang had similar traits in the aim of being fair

They are both similar

joywendy: lol! Korra beefers not korea. grin
Don't mind them, na guys dey beef the most. Lol!

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin grin

My own issue with her is tht she does not listen.. though aang had similar traits in the aim of being fair

They are both similar

lol! Its in their blood to do such. When you have too much responsibilty on your shoulder you tend to not to listen to people at times. It happens. I must confess I was one of those people beefing the chick even before I started watching the show, the amount of crticisms I saw about her ehn just made not to continue watching. But of recent out of boredom I just decided to seat down and watch this so called legend of korra. I finished the two seasons in a day! Aspa accompliment cheesy. Sorry to derail @op but pickabeau are you a fan of pokemon?

onegig: Lol. I am kinda confused. What's all this kora stuff?i am truly lost.

welcome to the club! cheesy it's korra at least u are better than pickabeau calling her korea grin
It's this really cool cartoon series on nickelodeon. This is a sequel to Avatar:the last airbender.Before you understand the legend of korra you have to first understand the concept behind avatar the last air bender. Anyways what really helped me when I was started watching it was the narration of the first epsiode and the others.
"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world."

This might seem a bit confusing but it was narrated by katara a water bender. (Someone who has the ability to bend water to any form)who with her younger brother sokka ended up finding the lost avatar.
After the first epsoide there was another narration different from what is above. She says this:

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."

I guess you can get a bit of the storyline here, aang was trapped in an ice berg for 100 years. During that time as katara
Said the fire nation attacked destroying the air nation as a whole because they believed the next avatar would be from there. (Imgaine wiping out a nation for one small pikin)
Anyways to cut the long story short Aang was able to defeat the fire nations leader(fire lord ozai with the help of katara, her brother sokka, zuko: the fire lord's son a fire bender who was his enemy but later became his good friend and Toph: a blind girl who was an Earth bender though blind she was one of the best earth benders and she invented metal bending. This three people taught and trained aang in using the other elements. NOTE: sokka is not a bender) thereby bringing peace to the world and years later aang is dead and a new avatar has been reborn into the water nation(that's how the cycle goes from water, to earth to fire then to air and then back to water)

Phew! I could come back to gist you the rest, my hand don they pain me
You can read more from here

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83