Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160706 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't see a reason why you should compare both avatars. What i think matters most is that they nullified every threat that arose during their reign. And thanks for the download links

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
just watched the last episode, and my verdict is that;

¶¶¶pasqal, nani and all anti Korra are just haterz

that gal rocks jare!! y'all hater can keep hating...

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pickabeau1: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Preboy: just watched the last episode, and my verdict is that;

¶¶¶pasqal, nani and all anti Korra are just haterz

that gal rocks jare!! y'all hater can keep hating...

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
since Korra is over, and I still have data... can anyone please recommend any interesting seasonal movie or cartoon series that I can follow
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by macof(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why's no one taking about Avatar Ruko and Avatar Kioshi

Kioshi was badass in her days
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by kenny1795(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
macof: Why's no one taking about Avatar Ruko and Avatar Kioshi

Kioshi was badass in her days
abeg dat lady avatar too mean
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2014
I just have honest questions that need answers.

1. How does the avatar state work? Is it when the avatar is threatened he/she goes into the state or when he/she feels like going into the state?

When zahir told her what the poison will do to her, that was a threat, why didn't she enter the avatar state then?
Unlike aang, when yakone was blood bending him. He entered the mode and ended the guy once.

2. About the vaatu spirit, was she expecting someone else to fight her battle for her? Harmonic whatever takes place every ten thousand year. Aang was dead and she was very fortunate to be the avatar and honoured to fight the great spirit. Since the first avatar defeated vaatu, I think it is a tradition that any avatar born in that timeline must fight and defeat vaatu. IMO, not a big deal she defeated vaatu.

3. That I'm obsessed with superman's powers won't make me perfect or that "zahir's perfect" when I get his powers in the first 15mins to 1month.
No matter how perfect zahir's airbending is/ was, he can never be matched with the avatar.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
I just watched the episode 11, there's nothing so special about Zahir and his crew jare

Zatara can take care of the lady water bender anyday, anytime. And that lava-bender is no match for Toph. As for zahir himself, Tenzin really whooped his butt before his colleagues intervened so he wouldn't bother Aang. So what's all the fuss about?

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
pasqal09: I just watched the episode 11, there's nothing so special about Zahir and his crew jare

Zatara can take care of the lady water bender anyday, anytime. And that lava-bender is no match for Toph. As for zahir himself, Tenzin really whooped his butt before his colleagues intervened so he wouldn't bother Aang. So what's all the fuss about?

Help me ask them o.......
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
pasqal09: I just watched the episode 11, there's nothing so special about Zahir and his crew jare

and why did mako have to wait till the last episode before he struck that water bending freak with lightening
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Haterz of Korra Full This Thread
I Still Stand on ma Ground

KorraTeam 87%

AangTeam 65%

Dont ever Compared Zahir Crew with wat aang Fought, Common amon will destroy Aang, Talkless of vaatu

Kitara is still a Child bender where that zahir water bending girl is, though she's armless bt she controls water like it part of Her

Remember B4 zahir was Captured He Unlocked Ancient Bendings So Tenzin Could No Longer Try 2 Be Compared 2 Him...

That Lava bender will destroy Thoph do you no what know lava bending is? Imaging turning stone 2 fire the way gizan fell that wall alone is justified

Stop Argueing Blindly and Watch The Movies Properly..

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2014
donbenart: Haterz of Korra Full This Thread

KorraTeam 87%

AangTeam 65%

Dont ever Compared Zahir Crew with wat aang Fought, Common amon will destroy Aang, Talkless of vaatu

Kitara is still a Child bender where that zahir water bending girl is, though she's armless bt she controls water like it part of Her

Remember B4 zahir was Captured He Unlocked Ancient Bendings...

That Lava bender will destroy Thoph do you no what know lava bending is? Imaging turn stone 2 fire the wall way gizan fall alone is justified

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014

KorraTeam 87%

AangTeam 65%

Remember B4 zahir was Captured He Unlocked Ancient Bendings So Tenzin Could No Longer Try 2 Be Compared 2 Him...

That Lava bender will destroy Thoph do you no what know lava bending is? Imaging turning stone 2 fire the way gizan fell that wall alone is justified

Zahir starting bending in a few months and you think he can take down an air bending master?

You think that lava bender can take down toph. Who can sense when you want to bend earth even before you can bend it?

You think Amon will destroy Aang who can bend energy? Who can give and remove people's bending?

Katara who became a water bending master at a young age, who can bend blood and even heal with water can be taken down by that water bender girl who's nothing compared to Azula?

The book 3 didn't impress me. They should try harder in book 4. Maybe I can be convinced then.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09:

Zahir starting bending in a few months and you think he can take down an air bending master?

You think that lava bender can take down toph. Who can sense when you want to bend earth even before you can bend it?

You think Amon will destroy Aang who can bend energy? Who can give and remove people's bending?

Katara who became a water bending master at a young age, who can bend blood and even heal with water can be taken down by that water bender girl who's nothing compared to Azula?

The book 3 didn't impress me. They should try harder in book 4. Maybe I can be convinced then.
i like you.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09:

Amon will destroy aang? Maybe you should re-watch Avatar: the last airbender
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
But I felt really bad for Korra, she being crippled and all. I just hope they make her better and more powerful in the next book.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by folible(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09: But I felt really bad for Korra, she being crippled and all. I just hope they make her better and more powerful in the next book.
I hope so too cos she just seemed really weak when compared to Zahir and co
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014

KorraTeam 87%

AangTeam 65%

I need to know who is hating on who? We are just pointing out facts as we see them. About that part where u wrote that Amon can take on Aang, is either u haven't seen the last airbender and legend of korra or there's someone u're trying really hard to impress or sorry to say, delusional.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by folible(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Aang was a master airbender( blue arrows all over his body)
2. Aang learnt fire bending from the original masters (dragons)
3. Aang also met the original earth benders (giant moles).
my point is Aang was master of the four elements and fought like one (you can rewatch his fights but Korra fights like an average bender who can bend all elements, even her avatar state was horrible. Aang's avatar state shielded him and his bison from drowning for 100years and kora's state couldn't even do poison. Abegi, I get it if you're a fan of Korra but face anime facts, Aang fought better.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by folible(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Csami: I just have honest questions that need answers.

1. How does the avatar state work? Is it when the avatar is threatened he/she goes into the state or when he/she feels like going into the state?

When zahir told her what the poison will do to her, that was a threat, why didn't she enter the avatar state then?
Unlike aang, when yakone was blood bending him. He entered the mode and ended the guy once.

2. About the vaatu spirit, was she expecting someone else to fight her battle for her? Harmonic whatever takes place every ten thousand year. Aang was dead and she was very fortunate to be the avatar and honoured to fight the great spirit. Since the first avatar defeated vaatu, I think it is a tradition that any avatar born in that timeline must fight and defeat vaatu. IMO, not a big deal she defeated vaatu.

3. That I'm obsessed with superman's powers won't make me perfect or that "zahir's perfect" when I get his powers in the first 15mins to 1month.
No matter how perfect zahir's airbending is/ was, he can never be matched with the avatar.

you couldn't have said it better. nice points
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Csami: I just have honest questions that need answers.

when the Avatar id threatened. It's like a defence mechanism.

Zahir's plan was to trigger the avatar state and then kill her. Doing that would have ended the avatar line. She was fighting it.

Ofcourse it's not a big deal to defeat the evil of evils after losing connection to your past lives; the spirit is in it's strongest state(in a human body) and you have little to no guidance. Right!

That I'm obsessed with superman's powers won't make me perfect or that "zahir's perfect" when I get his
powers in the first 15mins to 1month.
Apparently the avatar should be the strongest being alive, and yet we have avatars getting their asssed whooped before triumphing over evil.
Let's not also forget that the nigger could frigging fly! If Tenzin and Aang in all their air mastery couldn't do that, well then.....nothing is impossible.
Someone that obsessed with studying some guru Lahimar all his life is a lot more open minded and subject to achieving greater progress than those wound in a knot. Case in point, Tenzin not being able to guide Korra into the spirit world, something his daughter could accomplish smiley

[/quote]

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by folible(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
realtem: Amon will destroy aang? Maybe you should re-watch Avatar: the last airbender
i should have quoted donbenart. Sorry pasqal09
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
UjSizzle: Let's not also forget that the nigger could frigging fly! If Tenzin and Aang in all their air mastery couldn't do that, well then.....nothing is impossible

i don't see any big deal in zahir flying. Avatars fly in their avatar state: aang was flying when he fought firelord ozai, korra was also flying when she fought zahir and she was whooping his ass if not for the poison.
Bottom line : zahir is not and will never be a threat to any avatar.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by realtem(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
They better make korra's avatar state badass in the next book.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Let's get some facts right, Anag was a master while korra was not
Anag met the original dragons, korra didn't
Anag met the mole while korra never did
Korra did bend Iron which no avatar have ever done before
its very clear that anag was very prepared for battle than korra was in the series. You don't expect korra to be able to compare with him in many things..... So to be frank, I will say both of them influenced there worlds. Remember the poison was made of lead which her body as an avatar was not used to, even anag will be down by it also...So let's jst give the both of them credit

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=pasqal09]

[Quote]

This will tell you that Anag had a stronger team than Korra nd u should give her credit for coming out top even wen she had to work with people

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lol . Those who think this season isnt tha best or one of em should peacefully die cus they are so rigid to admit how epic it's . I am so happy it continues . . . I was sad cos i thought toph was gone but this season gave me sth to ponder about , instead of drawin comparisons, you should simply sit n see the series . Its arguably the best western series i have seen .

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
derbybliz: Let's get some facts right, Anag was a master while korra was not
Anag met the original dragons, korra didn't
Anag met the mole while korra never did
Korra did bend Iron which no avatar have ever done before
its very clear that anag was very prepared for battle than korra was in the series. You don't expect korra to be able to compare with him in many things..... So to be frank, I will say both of them influenced there worlds. Remember the poison was made of lead which her body as an avatar was not used to, even anag will be down by it also...So let's jst give the both of them credit
Korra sucked........End of story

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
pasqal09:
Korra sucked........End of story

Cuz she does nt have a super team like anag, plus no direct source of motivation like anag

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
derbybliz:

Cuz she does nt have a super team like anag, plus no direct source of motivation like anag
i dont know why users here have come to hate korra , nonetheless , this season was outstanding . Zaheer showed there is more to bending especially air . .You should stopp this asspulled facts about super whatever...just saying . Waiting n panting for the next season already

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by derbybliz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jaymaestro: i dont know why users here have come to hate korra , nonetheless , this season was outstanding . Zaheer showed there is more to bending especially air . .You should stopp this asspulled facts about super whatever...just saying . Waiting n panting for the next season already
U shold have read the first post, am trying to make him see reasons that make korra outstanding in this particular book

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57