Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160885 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
pasqal09:

Exhilarating? Please?
Yea, It is lively exciting and complete .
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Do you guys know that Kuvira featured in the season 3?

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
pasqal09:
Do you guys know that Kuvira featured in the season 3?

i knew it.

lovely pics u got there.

guykhena grin grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2014
joywendy:

i knew it.

lovely pics u got there.

guykhena grin grin

Ya honey smiley ,,.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
I knew she would turn out to be important, after they took their time to introduce her and did the slow mo zoom in, after she said her name.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Itz sad nobody dimmed it fit to mention me, now I'm watching an episode that has been realeased 5 days ago... #SAD
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by taioluv: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Gdmorn house pls can sum1 paste d link of korra season4 episode 4 video again,d link of d video on Page 14 is nt working again
Thank you.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Preboy:
Itz sad nobody dimmed it fit to mention me, now I'm watching an episode that has been released 5 days ago... #SAD

sorry preboy.

i thought you knew already, it always out on friday.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by taioluv: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls I need a reply for dis quote

taioluv:
Gdmorn house pls can sum1 paste d link of korra season4 episode 4 video again,d link of d video on Page 14 is nt working again
Thank you.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
taioluv:
Pls I need a reply for dis quote

Go to youtube & search ||||| use the ss download method

****************************************************************************************
modified

@taioluv

click here for Korra S04 E04 and choose your preferred format
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
joywendy:

sorry preboy.

i thought you knew already, it always out on friday.

I knew, just dunno how it slipped my mind.

I gotta admit, the episode rocked!!.... Korra is back to kick some kuvira azz

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
cao:
I knew she would turn out to be important, after they took their time to introduce her and did the slow mo zoom in, after she said her name.
But she looks so different.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
UjSizzle:

But she looks so different.

Not really, simply the change in outfit and the 3 years. She is modelled after her voice actress, Zelda Williams.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Preboy:

I knew, just dunno how it slipped my mind.

I gotta admit, the episode rocked!!.... Korra is back to kick some kuvira azz
I doubt that.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by taioluv: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
@saintneo and Preboy
Thanks for ur response
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

I doubt that.
Korea is now a full fledged iron bender, also the avater. I can only bt pity kuvira and her fans
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Preboy:

Korea is now a full fledged iron bender, also the avater. I can only bt pity kuvira and her fans
Zaheer was just an air bender. Yet he whooped her ass. And mind you, kuvira has an army of metal and earth benders.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Zaheer was just an air bender. Yet he whooped her ass. And mind you, kuvira has an army of metal and earth benders.
If I remember correctly, amon also had an army of chi blockers.... And you can't compare zaheer with kuvira, the guy can FLY.
Face it dude, kuvira is the weakest of all opponents Korra had to face.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by homiben(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Preboy:

If I remember correctly, amon also had an army of chi blockers.... And you can't compare zaheer with kuvira, the guy can FLY.
Imagine a combat btw amon & zaheer... I'd really loved to see that!! Dey shouldn't ve killed amon off!!!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Preboy:

An army of just a few chi blockers, kuvira has the whole earth nation army behind her. There's a big difference
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:

An army of just a few chi blockers, kuvira has the whole earth nation army behind her. There's a big difference
And you think that army would wanna go head on with the avater and the entire world?.... Still not the entire earth nation, zafu is still independent
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2014
homiben:

Imagine a combat btw amon & zaheer... I'd really loved to see that!! Dey shouldn't ve killed amon off!!!
Sure zaheer would trash the hell outta amon.... Tarlock vs zaheer is something I'd love to watch
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Preboy:

Sure zaheer would trash the hell outta amon.... Tarlock vs zaheer is something I'd love to watch
He cant trash amon , maybe defeat him through flight but not a trash . It could turn into amon's .
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by homiben(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Preboy:

Trash Amon d best bender ever, haba! Tie that flying man wit chains just as korra did, den he's good as helpless. Zaheer had to poison korra to even face her... With Amon Korra was so helpless, d script writers had to cheat on her behalf abi how do u explain her ability to airbend after Amon took away her bending

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2014
homiben:

Trash Amon d best bender ever, haba! Tie that flying man wit chains just as korra did, den he's good as helpless. Zaheer had to poison korra to even face her... With Amon Korra was so helpless, d script writers had to cheat on her behalf abi how do u explain her ability to airbend after Amon took away her bending
Best bender? LMAO... Amon usually cheat his opponent by blood bending them with them noticing. Without blood bending, zaheer would defeat amon
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Jaymaestro:
He cant trash amon , maybe defeat him through flight but not a trash . It could turn into amon's .
Ya maybe trash was too harsh, bt certainly zaheer would win
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Preboy:

Best bender? LMAO... Amon usually cheat his opponent by blood bending them with them noticing. Without blood bending, zaheer would defeat amon

Both Zaheer and Amon possess extreme abilities.

Suffocation vs Bloodbending = draw .... no body contacts involved. Only a sneak attack can win.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Amon will trash zaheer. Period!
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by homiben(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
saintneo:

Both Zaheer and Amon possess extreme abilities.

Suffocation vs Bloodbending = draw .... no body contacts involved. Only a sneak attack can win.

Zaheer only suffocate d weak, eg. poisoned korra & d earth queen... Buh for Amon, b u korra, Aang etc... Blood bending no easy o... Dats why its illegal...

Preboy:

Bloodbending comes wit being a water bender, its no cheat... Its just too powerful, more powerful dan every other & Amon is just too gud wit it plus he cud take ur bending away...
Amon na super villian o...
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Tight Episode!
Enjoy smiley

Avatar_The_Legend_Of_Korra_S04E05.avi

Nice one man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.