Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160701 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Tight Episode!
Enjoy smiley

Avatar_The_Legend_Of_Korra_S04E05.avi

Pls pls pls can u paste d link for episode 3 and 4? Ave not been able to get dem cos FZ refuses to upload d new episodes.....thanx soo soo much
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
damilola5019:

Pls pls pls can u paste d link for episode 3 and 4? Ave not been able to get dem cos FZ refuses to upload d new episodes.....thanx soo soo much

I dropped the links here,check the previous pages(page 14 to be exact)....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Thanx a lot ave seen it
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Pls can u tell me d site u download it from?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
damilola5019:

Pls can u tell me d site u download it from?

I do get the links from a direct source.. Way before it gets to most sites...
But you can check the forum 'star4m.net' ,they really quick with the uploads..
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Tight Episode!
Enjoy smiley

Nice one!

Tag: joywendy

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kuvira is like the weakest tyrant ever.

My favorite character used to be bolin but now that milo is all grown up he has taken his rightful place. grin

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guykhena:

Tight Episode!
Enjoy smiley

This is finally getting interesting
Thanks for the links, keep them coming please... grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
arghhhh! where do i sign up for the "anti-korra" squad? angry... that gal is a shame to the avatar name, negotiating with terrorists? what a stupid thing to do undecided

Itz OFFICIAL!!!, KUVIRA IS CRAZY!!!" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Preboy:
arghhhh! where do i sign up for the "anti-korra" squad? angry... that gal is a shame to the avatar name, negotiating with terrorists? what a stupid thing to do undecided

anyway, we all know that "KUVIRA IS CRAZY!!!" cheesy
This Korra just dey annoy me.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

This Korra just dey annoy me.
e pain me pass, i don swallow all her stupid mistakes bt she crossed the line when she agreed to what kuvira said... sue is the only one who really knows kuvira, thank God she didn't wait for that weakling of an avatar
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by edi287: 5:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Toph needs to come back and whoop kuvira's ass; suyin is acting too weak.

If kuvira spoke to Toph that way, she'd beat her bottom all the way to the spirit world.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by taioluv: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Gdmn @Guykhena dis link is saying expired.
Kindly help me for me to download epi 5

Tanks

quote author=Guykhena post=27609862]

Tight Episode!
Enjoy smiley

[/quote]
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2014
That one is expired
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
@ Taioluv
Its been updated,check.

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Relax guys.

Hot head Korra is finally in spiritual harmony. To bring balance one should hear all sides understand all different views and make an informed decision.

Korra was never able to use her avatar state full potential because she was a hot head and angry all the time!

Now, I believe we about to see Korra come full circul. The most awesome avatar state ever..! A balanced avatar... GO KORRA!

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Well this was a boring episode.....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Guykhena(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
slyowokoya:
Relax guys.

Hot head Korra is finally in spiritual harmony. To bring balance one should hear all sides understand all different views and make an informed decision.

I don't see that happening.
Korra is confused she has no idea what's going on. Tho its obvious one side is intrigued on taking the other by force,but yet she still hesitates to carry out any form of action and just wanna 'talk'...
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by donbenart: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Worst avatar episode short and meaningless.korra is kind of annoying me now
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by iyb(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Korra has got to be the worst avatar ever i am sure she will try to stop suyin from assassinating kuvira and men do i hate this kuvira she is a nasty little bitch
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
lilmax:
That one is expired

if the initial link is expired try this

[url=http://en.savefrom.net/#url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DFTN2cr6IRM&itct=CBoQpDAYCyITCPOi0dnf2cECFQOrywodJk4AzFILa29ycmEgczQgZTU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=short_domains&utm_campaign=ssyoutube.com]korra s4 e5[/url]

remember to choose your preferred format.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
iyb:
Korra has got to be the worst avatar ever i am sure she will try to stop suyin from assassinating kuvira and men do i hate this kuvira she is a nasty little bitch

We only seen one other avatar Aang. We only saw flashes of what other avatars did. I'm sure they were not perfect all their lives. The fire avatar b4 Aang was so too patient the fire lord was able to kill him and all the air benders starting the 100yrs war!
Korra season 1 2 and 3 she was quick to act and that made things worse. She may look like she is acting now but season 4 is just starting to heat up. I'm almost shaking with excitement!

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preboy:

Nice one!

Tag: joywendy

Thanks smiley

but it has expired sad
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
joywendy:

Thanks smiley

but it has expired sad
http://v503.wapka-file.com/g03/video/22712413/2359384/ff53bbQgX1bRfb7Fd47l6oKQ1Vc%5EMtKWzQH8wzDXwrJjE53Rkw/426cd.avi

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by joywendy(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preboy:

http://v503.wapka-file.com/g03/video/22712413/2359384/ff53bbQgX1bRfb7Fd47l6oKQ1Vc%5EMtKWzQH8wzDXwrJjE53Rkw/426cd.avi

i saw your mention but i didn't have enough mb to download it then. thanks so so much smiley

downloading.....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
joywendy:

i saw your mention but i didn't have enough mb to download it then. thanks so so much smiley

downloading.....
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Korra you do not negotiate with terrorists angry

2 Likes

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
slyowokoya:
Relax guys.

Korra was never able to use her avatar state full potential because she was a hot head and angry all the time!

Now, I believe we about to see Korra come full circul. The most awesome avatar state ever..! A balanced avatar... GO KORRA!
Hmmm you do have a point here. I think we should look forward to more annoying episodes since this is just the 5th. Someone should rescue Bolin please o.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
UjSizzle:
Korra you do not negotiate with terrorists angry

Aswear... Korra has just sworn to be useless.....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by RatedStar: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
nani667:

Aswear... Korra has just sworn to be useless.....

She has gotten more beaten than Aang ever did. Even in her Avatar state, she still disappoints
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
RatedStar:

She has gotten more beaten than Aang ever did. Even in her Avatar state, she still disappoints

Aang hardly ever takes beating.... His fighting skills are a calm and sensible approach.... And as soon as Aang enters the Avatar state, any and all opponents are going down sharply.... That was pretty obvious when the Firelord ran for his life, and he overcame Amon's father's blood bending when he entered the Avatar state.... Korra needs to be a little more brutal, in a sensible way.....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by RatedStar: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2014
nani667:

Aang hardly ever takes beating.... His fighting skills are a calm and sensible approach.... And as soon as Aang enters the Avatar state, any and all opponents are going down sharply.... That was pretty obvious when the Firelord ran for his life, and he overcame Amon's father's blood bending when he entered the Avatar state.... Korra needs to be a little more brutal, in a sensible way.....

The final battle. One of the best part of the Avatar series. She does not necessary need to be brutal. Aang was a monk who valued life and yet manage to get the job done at all times with just air bending mostly. Korra needs to learn a thing or two from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.