Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (160922 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2015
cao:

Some of you keep forgetting that Korra lost her connection to all the previous Avatars, when Ravaa was extracted from her. And you've clearly forgotten that when Aang was in the Avatar State, he obviously had his connection to all the past Avatars, hence why they've even been able to take over his body (eg Roku in the Temple & Kyoshi during the trial). Plus, Aang had the added benefit of being a monk/airbender with a strong spiritual connection.

When Korra was in the Avatar State with Kuvira, she had only just recently got it back after 3 years of extreme rehabilitation and she had NO connection whatsoever with the past Avatars, she might have had the power, but certainly not the experience and her mental state was not exactly at its best. Plus, Korra's general spiritual connection was terrible especially when compared to Aang's monk level spiritual-ness.

So, your argument is invalid.

So whose fault is it that she lost connection to the previous avatars?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2015
To answer the other question about which Avatar show we preferred. As much as really love the original Avatar series, I'll have to go with TLoK. Aang initially ran away from his problems and started out as a trickster, but grew into a very powerful responsible Avatar. But, as usual, I really enjoy a good breakdown and redemption story.

Korra started out as a very strong competent Avatar, she had access to three of her four elements at a very young age. She is physically gifted, can't meditate to save her life and has been sheltered her whole life. She's punch first ask questions later, she's headstrong, impulsive and doesn't shy away from a challenge. Then she gets chipped away by life until she's almost literally destroyed for simply being the Avatar. She has to crawl and claw her way back to a semblance of her former self, then she has to experience doubt, something that was initially foreign to her. First with airbending, her lack of a spiritual connection, her near-death experience and its subsequent shtako...She finally got her balance and I think that would eventually make her better & also a new kind of Avatar, maybe even greater than her predecessor.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:

So whose fault is it that she lost connection to the previous avatars?
Ah...you're one of those, you want a perfect hero. Have you forgotten that Aang got bested by Azula? And only Katara's spirit water saved him, whose fault was that? During Aang's time, did he ever fight the world's literal embodiment of evil? His greatest enemy was a dude who wanted to unite the nations by beating them into submission and/or annihilation.

The fact that Korra did not die from a poison that was meant to kill the Avatar with no spirit water in sight, is just a sheer testament to her, let's face it Aang didn't face the level of madness that Korra did.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2015
cao:

Ah...you're one of those, you want a perfect hero. Have you forgotten that Aang got bested by Azula? And only Katara's spirit water saved him, whose fault was that? During Aang's time, did he ever fight the world's literal embodiment of evil? His greatest enemy was a dude who wanted to unite the nations by beating them into submission and/or annihilation.

The fact that Korra did not die from a poison
that was meant to kill the Avatar with no spirit water in sight, is just a sheer testament to her, let's face it Aang didn't face the level of madness that Korra did.

Aang's fight was against the whole of the fire nation.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:56am On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:

Aang's fight was against the whole of the fire nation.
Nope, it was against Ozai, you cut off the head of the snake. He was basically cleaning up Roku's mess.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Csami:

Ozzai on Sozin's comet will melt platinum robot
Oh dats was why it took him yrs to melt the boulder of rocks Aang wrapped around himself right.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by lordprogress: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2015
@cao may i ask you a question and i need a sincere answer can mako beat zuko and if yes how
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2015
lordprogress:
@cao may i ask you a question and i need a sincere answer can mako beat zuko and if yes how
Which Zuko are we talking about - old man Zuko, hothead Zuko, conflicted Zuko or Zuko that finally got his shtako together in the last season? And why should I explain if yes? Why does only one answer warrant an explanation? That already shows a bias to your questioning. Okay, I'm done playing devil's advocate.

I believe I removed myself from this argument/discussion a long while ago, with team Korra, I've always maintained that Asami would beat the snot out of Sokka, six ways till Sunday. Sokka, might have learnt from the Kyoshi Warriors and a sword master, but given Asami's father prejudice against benders, she probably learnt all her martial arts from masters. Sokka is intelligent, a decent strategist, but he sure as hell doesn't have the engineering prowess of Asami, he's street smart, she's book smart. We are better off with pitting Asami against Ty Lee, now I'd pay good money for that fight.

Bolin & Mako might be both excellent benders, but I don't believe they were trained extensively by any masters, they were orphaned street kids that at some point turned to crime before turning probenders. But, Toph & Zuko came from privileged. Yes, Toph family sucked, but she learnt from the original Earth benders - Badger Moles, and she discovered a new subset of Earth bending, Mako might have a slight advantage with lava bending, since that would definitely distort her "reading" of the earth. But, it won't end well for Bolin. Zuko learnt from his Uncle & the original fire benders - Dragons, he might have lacked the control in the beginning thanks to his anger and need for honour, but by the end of the show, he learnt to be patient and observe properly. He was the first one to notice that Azula was not all there, 'cause let's face it, we all know (including team Aang, Zuko's family, random guy on the street) that Azula was the better bender & fighter...But, in the long run, Mako's experience pales to Zuko's, the brothers will try to put up a fight, but they'd lose. See, I still gave an explanation for no...

As for Aang & Korra. I don't know, the Avatars are an interesting bunch with their ever changing personalities and fighting styles. As seen in their premiere season, Aang was a classic runner & avoider, as an airbender, he's default setting is to avoid. Korra (like the previous water Avatar) was the eternal challenger, the go-getter, the muscle - let's be frank, Korra was ripped. The first thing we saw Aang do was delay his responsibility, while with Korra she wanted to get on with it, remember kid!Korra's proclamation - I'm the Avatar, deal with it. By the end of it all, Korra might have lost her connection to all the past Avatars, but she regained a stronger connection with Ravaa, she's the avatar that truly created balance with the spirits and the humans. Aang created balance with the humans. And those that keep going on about the Avatar state, Aang appears to have relied on it more than Korra and we've seen that thanks to his emotional state, he subconsciously slipped into it more times than Korra. Aang's non-violent solution to dangerous benders was to take away their bending....well, that turned out to bite his future self in the ass.

As you can see, I've not given a real definitive, regardless of whom my previous paragraph might lead to. With those two, it could go either way...

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2015
I don tire for this arguement.

Team Aang will beat the hell out of Team Korra.

End of discussion!! grin
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by nani667: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:

End of discussion!! grin
Then stop bringing it back. They will always be folks that don't agree with you.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Sultan5(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
cao:

Which Zuko are we talking about - old man Zuko, hothead Zuko, conflicted Zuko or Zuko that finally got his shtako together in the last season? And why should I explain if yes? Why does only one answer warrant an explanation? That already shows a bias to your questioning. Okay, I'm done playing devil's advocate.

I believe I removed myself from this argument/discussion a long while ago, with team Korra, I've always maintained that Asami would beat the snot out of Sokka, six ways till Sunday. Sokka, might have learnt from the Kyoshi Warriors and a sword master, but given Asami's father prejudice against benders, she probably learnt all her martial arts from masters. Sokka is intelligent, a decent strategist, but he sure as hell doesn't have the engineering prowess of Asami, he's street smart, she's book smart. We are better off with pitting Asami against Ty Lee, now I'd pay good money for that fight.

Bolin & Mako might be both excellent benders, but I don't believe they were trained extensively by any masters, they were orphaned street kids that at some point turned to crime before turning probenders. But, Toph & Zuko came from privileged. Yes, Toph family sucked, but she learnt from the original Earth benders - Badger Moles, and she discovered a new subset of Earth bending, Mako might have a slight advantage with lava bending, since that would definitely distort her "reading" of the earth. But, it won't end well for Bolin. Zuko learnt from his Uncle & the original fire benders - Dragons, he might have lacked the control in the beginning thanks to his anger and need for honour, but by the end of the show, he learnt to be patient and observe properly. He was the first one to notice that Azula was not all there, 'cause let's face it, we all know (including team Aang, Zuko's family, random guy on the street) that Azula was the better bender & fighter...But, in the long run, Mako's experience pales to Zuko's, the brothers will try to put up a fight, but they'd lose. See, I still gave an explanation for no...

As for Aang & Korra. I don't know, the Avatars are an interesting bunch with their ever changing personalities and fighting styles. As seen in their premiere season, Aang was a classic runner & avoider, as an airbender, he's default setting is to avoid. Korra (like the previous water Avatar) was the eternal challenger, the go-getter, the muscle - let's be frank, Korra was ripped. The first thing we saw Aang do was delay his responsibility, while with Korra she wanted to get on with it, remember kid!Korra's proclamation - I'm the Avatar, deal with it. By the end of it all, Korra might have lost her connection to all the past Avatars, but she regained a stronger connection with Ravaa, she's the avatar that truly created balance with the spirits and the humans. Aang created balance with the humans. And those that keep going on about the Avatar state, Aang appears to have relied on it more than Korra and we've seen that thanks to his emotional state, he subconsciously slipped into it more times than Korra. Aang's non-violent solution to dangerous benders was to take away their bending....well, that turned out to bite his future self in the ass.

As you can see, I've not given a real definitive, regardless of whom my previous paragraph might lead to. With those two, it could go either way...

This is what i have been waiting to hear.

I dont like d harmony Korra brought sha.
I prefered it when both worlds were seperate. It made things straight forward and d show more realistic.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Sultan5(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:
End of discussion!! grin
Very true
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Sultan5(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
BraniacX:

like seriously? undecided
where will you place iroh, aang's first fire bending master, azula(yes azula!) among others?

now isn't that a funny question?
the same reason for which korra was poisoned on the first place will be the obvious and simplest answer though not the only one, self sacrifice and duty as the avatar unless you are about to prove to me that unlike korra, aang would have broken free from the platinum chains and manacles and prevented himself from being poisoned undecided

oh I see shocked
aang would just have popped into his avatar state at will and taken out Amman because aang was so in control of his entry and exit from the avatar state so he could do it at will by flicking his fingers and that is why azula was able to strike him with lightning while he was struggling to enter the avatar state undecided oh! and also, aang was also so in control of his actions while he was in the avatar state and that is why rokku always had to come and pull his spirit away on his dragon to prevent him from doing further damage while lecturing him on control angry now I get you, aang was so spiritual that way undecided so let me join you in dismissing Amman as a threat seeing how well aang was handling that old southern waterbending lady who was bloodbending him and zukko like puppets until katara came! mtcheeeew!

there are spiritual enemies and there is vaattu you'll be doing korra a great injustice by just calling vaattu a(another) spiritual enemy.

FACT!
only two I repeat TWO avatars ever faced vaattu and they are the very first avatar and korra, vaattu is a once in ten thousand years spiritual archival and lest I forget, vaattu is the reason the avatar was created in the very first place.

what spiritual weakness? yes she wasn't spiritually inclined but she always finds a way in the end and besides, she has many sources of spiritual guidance from master tensin, the white lotus, general iroh even firelord zukko so how is it that she lacks spiritually the physical luxury of zukko and toph that you claim aang has?

do better? undecided I don't think so @ all so fine! let's disagree.
but please answer my first question, who would have bended the poison out of aang in the first place?

Sorry i didnt get the bolded part. Anyways

1stly, I think lordprogress made some very good remarks in the previous page about some of these issues. And about ur question? Mine still stands because Aang would not have been poisoned in d first place.

And about Vaatu dont overblow the importance of fighting him. Because Korra's naivity set him lose in the first place. If it was Aang lol am sure dat the number of people to have fought him would still be 1 lol. I guess we'll never no.

And about Korra's spirituality i never said she didnt find a way in d end i said it caused a lot of harm.

Iroh is a strong contender no doubt. And so was Azula bt her unstable mental state and rashness gives Zuko(the 1 in d last season) an immerse edge over her.

Please respect Zuko he grew up he owned his skills and even went further. And with that twin diao da sword or watever its called. He is unstopable. This is a cheap shot though but he could even beat Korra. Lol

And lastly smile its the holidays. Merry Christmas
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sultan5:

This is what i have been waiting to hear.

I dont like d harmony Korra brought sha.
I prefered it when both worlds were seperate. It made things straight forward and d show more realistic.
More realistic?! There are bending the freaking elements and interacting with spirits and you're looking for realism...Oh boy, you don enter another level.

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Sultan5(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
cao:

More realistic?! There are bending the freaking elements and interacting with spirits and you're looking for realism...Oh boy, you don enter another level.

lol take it easy. I said more realistic i didnt say it will make it d most realistic cartoon, movie or series out there.

I was comparing both senarios together. That is the human and spirit world united or seperated.

I personally thought the seperated 1 was more realistic and relatable. U are free to have your own choice/opinion and all. I was just stating mine.

Abeg oh chill its christmas. Hope u have a blast

By the way have u seen the "5 gifts to give to Jesus today"? Check it out. Its on d front page. I will probably give you no.5 lol.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:

End of discussion!! grin
we don tire tooo oooo
Beat the hell omo u funny how many enemies did dey beat d hell out of no be to run away na hin be their specialty.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Csami(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
pasqal09:

End of discussion!! grin

Any day, anytime and anywhere! I totally support you.

As for those claiming that she fought tougher opponents, did she win?

The bad guy from season 1 took 3/4 of her bending.
Vaatu defeated her
Zaheer whooped her ass

Ultimatesammie:

we don tire tooo oooo
Beat the hell omo u funny how many enemies did dey beat d hell out of no be to run away na hin be their specialty.

He who fight and run.....
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by BraniacX(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
cao:

The fact that Korra did not die from a poison that was meant to kill the Avatar with no spirit water in sight, is just a sheer testament to her, let's face it Aang didn't face the level of madness that Korra did.

finally I get backed by someone who knows her movies, much appreciated cao, some peeps just love and get mesmerized by high octane scenes without paying attention to or appreciating subtleties and other low octane information

FACT!
korra is the avatar with the most obvious impact on the avatar world in 10,000 years of avatar existence.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by cao(f): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
BraniacX:

finally I get backed by someone who knows her movies, much appreciated cao, some peeps just love and get mesmerized by high octane scenes without paying attention to or appreciating subtleties and other low octane information

FACT!
korra is the avatar with the most obvious impact on the avatar world in 10,000 years of avatar existence.
I spend way too much time watching TV, plus I did a massive rewatch of the whole Avatar series a few months ago. And after my last epistle, I realised I really did pay a lot of attention to a kids' TV show. TLoK is obviously less of a kids show more young adult...The creators gave us 2 excellent shows and a brilliant universe.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by BraniacX(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Csami:

Any day, anytime and anywhere! I totally support you.

As for those claiming that she fought tougher opponents, did she win?

The bad guy from season 1 took 3/4 of her bending.
Vaatu defeated her
Zaheer whooped her ass

He who fight and run.....

the fact that the guy can take away bending at all makes him one hellofa opponent and one of the deadliest ever, if you don't appreciate this fact, then this argument is lost on you, let me emphasize it this way, in over 10,000years, only five creatures ever had this ability that you're commonizing and trivializing, 4 of them are immortal and have fallen into mythology only remembered by a few (the four lion turtles of air, water, fire and earth) and the fifth, the late avatar aang who learnt this skill from one of the four.

and coupled with this, Amman is also a blood bender so powerful he isn't limited by the lunar cycle plus he fights without bending like a pro-airbender meaning he just weaves through your attacks like a dancer. add all these together, you have an opponent only a fully fledged avatar can defeat and this only in the avatar state. you people just watch without understanding, ozzai even with the aid of 10 comets, will die without raising a finger if he faces Amman and all of you are just here trivializing Amman as if he is a joke of some sorts because korra survived his attack undecided
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by BraniacX(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sultan5:

Sorry i didnt get the bolded part. Anyways

1stly, I think lordprogress made some very good remarks in the previous page about some of these issues. And about ur question? Mine still stands because Aang would not have been poisoned in d first place.

And about Vaatu dont overblow the importance of fighting him. Because Korra's naivity set him lose in the first place. If it was Aang lol am sure dat the number of people to have fought him would still be 1 lol. I guess we'll never no.

And about Korra's spirituality i never said she didnt find a way in d end i said it caused a lot of harm.

Iroh is a strong contender no doubt. And so was Azula bt her unstable mental state and rashness gives Zuko(the 1 in d last season) an immerse edge over her.

Please respect Zuko he grew up he owned his skills and even went further. And with that twin diao da sword or watever its called. He is unstopable. This is a cheap shot though but he could even beat Korra. Lol

And lastly smile its the holidays. Merry Christmas

the meaning of what I said is that the backing you claim aang gets from toph and zuko in physical challenges isn't more significant than the backing korra gets from master tensin, the white lotus, the spirit of general iroh, firelord zukko and even zaheer in spiritual challenges,

on iroh vs zukko, please, don't insult my intelligence undecided
on zukko vs azula, we all know that mental insanity and depression caused by a feeling of betrayal and abandonment by everyone she felt she deserved love from especially her long lost mum gave zukko the edge in that agni-kai or else quoting ozzai "some people (azula) are born lucky while others (zukko) are lucky to be born"

on zukko vs aangs first firebending master and member of the white lotus whose name I can't seem to remember, good you were mute on him, seeing as he was the greatest firebender of his generation and others if I may be bold enough to make the claim grin and for him, firebending was both a burden and an art (try and beat that wink )

and why wouldn't aang have been poisoned?

because unlike korra he wouldn't have surrendered himself to zaheer when the entire air nation or her family is captured right? undecided or what exactly is your line of argument here?

and on korra's naively setting vaattu loose, tell me what choice aang would have made differently given the hostage unalaq had?
just don't make callous statements on the premise of assumptions because if you really understand aang's personal nature like you claim to do, you would have understood that he would've done exactly what korra did if loved ones like katara were ever threatened.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dudes pls, this argument is old.
TLA and TLK creators didn't explore Aangs full potential. His story was really simple unlike Korra. TLK was a more grown-up narrative. In the eyes of someone who had grown since TLA Korra story will be more appealing but if ur just too attached to ur younger years then TLA is for you.
I love TLA but TLK for me was more interesting.

That said, team Korea would kick team Aang back to their childhoods
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by BraniacX(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
slyowokoya:
TLA and TLK creators didn't explore Aangs full potential. His story was really simple unlike Korra. TLK was a more grown-up narrative. In the eyes of someone who had grown since TLA Korra story will be more appealing but if ur just too attached to ur younger years then TLA is for you.

well yours is an argument I have no issues with. complements of the season wink

1 Like

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
slyowokoya:
I wish you guys would stop saying Korra is weak, nothing could further from truth.

Aang's timid nature made him weak. The avatar state helped get things done. Things he never have the lever to do otherwise. Even when he reached age 40 Thof was still him pushing around.

No on pushes Korra around. She will face down anybody friend or foe. Yes she gets her butt beat sometimes, but that girl can take just as much as she gives out and she gives a hell of a lot!

When Aang faced the fire nation, his opponent did not study him. Ozai wanted to kill the avatar by brute force, so when Aang went into avatar state Ozai was defeated, boring... (the fight was awesome)

Korra's opponents were all smart intelligent enlightened pple. Avatar state did not intimidate them they were ready for it. Korra over came, she is AWESOME!

I always been team Korra
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by lordprogress: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
slyowokoya@ you will never change too bad i neva liked korra aang all the way team aang win all 4 ways
I luv bolin much than everyone in tlk this guy is awesome and gorgous
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by slyowokoya(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
lordprogress:
slyowokoya@ you will never change too bad i neva liked korra aang all the way team aang win all 4 ways
I luv bolin much than everyone in tlk this guy is awesome and gorgous

Why change?
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
slyowokoya:

Abeg tell them ooooo becos with all the training they didnt do some great, powerful extraordinary thing, yes they won at times but not extra ordinary.
The whole team plus their followers even pissed me off at the eclipse,even though ozai, azula nd co knew the attack they would face the other fire benders did not and Aang and his co-horts could not do any significant damage.
Pathetic.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Sultan5(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
BraniacX:

the meaning of what I said is that the backing you claim aang gets from toph and zuko in physical challenges isn't more significant than the backing korra gets from master tensin, the white lotus, the spirit of general iroh, firelord zukko and even zaheer in spiritual challenges,

on iroh vs zukko, please, don't insult my intelligence undecided
on zukko vs azula, we all know that mental insanity and depression caused by a feeling of betrayal and abandonment by everyone she felt she deserved love from especially her long lost mum gave zukko the edge in that agni-kai or else quoting ozzai "some people (azula) are born lucky while others (zukko) are lucky to be born"

on zukko vs aangs first firebending master and member of the white lotus whose name I can't seem to remember, good you were mute on him, seeing as he was the greatest firebender of his generation and others if I may be bold enough to make the claim grin and for him, firebending was both a burden and an art (try and beat that wink )

and why wouldn't aang have been poisoned?

because unlike korra he wouldn't have surrendered himself to zaheer when the entire air nation or her family is captured right? undecided or what exactly is your line of argument here?

and on korra's naively setting vaattu loose, tell me what choice aang would have made differently given the hostage unalaq had?
just don't make callous statements on the premise of assumptions because if you really understand aang's personal nature like you claim to do, you would have understood that he would've done exactly what korra did if loved ones like katara were ever threatened.

When i said asistance i mean in real time that is when i fight is going on.

How did I insult ur intelligence concerning Iroh. I said he is a strong contender what else is there to say

Did you read my post at all. If u did u could see i was just picking fun @Korra to probably lighten the mood.

The problem here is your so focus on this that you r trying to make it personal. But i had i great day and i wouldnt let you ruin it.

N concerning Avatar 1st firebending teacher. I honestly thought Iroh was the 1. Even now i still cant remember who ur refering to.

Honestly though you take things too serious. The only definitive things i said is respect Zuko, and his supremacy over Azula.

N concerning the poison please read lordprogress's post 4 a more clearer view.

Today was christmas i was just poking fun @Korra. So men chill

And lastly i didnt really get ur point about Azula. What was it u were driving at? Anyways i tink i said all i needed to say concerning Azula in my last post.

I guess thats it really?
Have a nice rest.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Don't you guys find this weird?

Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol . TLOK Plot vs TLAB Plot = TLOK√√
TLOK character dev vs TLAB character dev = TLAB√√
TLOK villains vs TLAB villains = TLOK√√√
Team Korra vs Team Aang = Team Aang√√√
TLOK side characters vs TLAB ... = TLAB√√√
TLOK Quality vs TLAB .... = TLOK√√√
However , My favourite goes to both series. afterall, It's a sequel to TLAB.
Re: Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... by pasqal09: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? / One Piece (anime/manga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.