Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid (1958 Views)

Mehn Am In A Deep Mess My Eyes Putted Me In I Need Ur Help Real Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by dayo: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
i wuz walking down my street and i saw one gurl,i wuz just like:
myself:sorry do u stay around here
the gurl:as u can c am just coming out 4rm my house
myself:i wuz like ow am i suppose to know thts ur house
can u imagine just a simple question and the gurl turned it to anoda thing.she is not even Behind not to talk of me chiking her.gurlz why the heck ar u like thiz,
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by retro(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2006
Haha. Did you see her coming out of a house? If you didn't, she's odd.
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by eveseh(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
LOL

@topic dont know
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by gbolio4(m): 4:51am On Jun 29, 2007
dayo:

not to talk of me chiking her.gurlz why the heck ar u like thiz,

Na lie jare, bros give us the true jist,

u wan scope the chicka wink Na the format be dat.
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by thegame(m): 3:06am On Nov 25, 2008
either the girl is fine and knew u saw her coming from the house which she obviouslyknows u know is hers or she doesn't even wanna be seen talking to u maybe u not fine or maybe u'r ugly. cos if she saw scofield, even if he asks ~are u a female?~ she's gonna answer, yes ,i am a female with 2 b00bs.
sorry bro grin grin grin grin thats why i mostly dont talk to females on the street, well i m a fine ass though if u wanna ask a question?go straight to the question
excuse me miss, i need to know house number 10 or bisoye crescent, straightttt
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by 190: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2008
I just tire 4 this poster

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by Rickmann: 7:55pm On May 22, 2020
dayo:
i wuz walking down my street and i saw one gurl,i wuz just like:
myself:sorry do u stay around here
the gurl:as u can c am just coming out 4rm my house
myself:i wuz like ow am i suppose to know thts ur house
can u imagine just a simple question and the gurl turned it to anoda thing.she is not even Behind not to talk of me chiking her.gurlz why the heck ar u like thiz,

Cos truly a lot of them girls are dumb...thats all they think..they aren't open minded.
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
But... If she hadn't given you the attitude you would have collected the number.

Shey I lie?
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
But... If she hadn't given you the attitude you would have collected the number.

Shey I lie?
what a astonishing dp!
Re: Why Do Gulz Think Wen U Call Them U Want To Chike[toast] Them.mehn Am Pissd Wid by bonnyhope: 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
Who dug out this old thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some African Ashamed Of Their Identity? / What Do I Do, I'm Scared He Will Kill Her. / Does She Want Me Broke Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.