Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) (19943 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Heamah: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
SpaceGoat: you are a female girl angry you cannot understand.. this post are for mans!

LMAO!!!! Most hilarious among all the gbagaun..... Mans

2 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by benswagtt(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2014
SpaceGoat: if you view this and dont comment you will die.
i comment i rest ooo... Lolz
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by dmcdad: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Feyikaey: Dis guy is crazy
E no go better for English. Chai! Abeg we need change our lingua-franca to pidgin ASAP. Else...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by tunde1200(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2014

Funny guy!! Don't scare me jare
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014

Mehn_ Shikena. Phew!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Princeadebayo1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chai!!!...adura nla!!!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by nollynesta: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: Who doesn't have trouble around the opisite
gender? you see who adores the females girls? who can simple
go up to a girl and a guy have a decent consavation with
them without choking or talking giberish? Who finds
themselves decent looking for female girls to like? Most
embarresing situation with a girl? general question!!
I personal am ok (and mildly ok) when they ask
me a question or need me to help them. I have
never started consavations with them but recently
a girl that i really have fancy for has try to talk to
about tv shows with me out of the
blue. am well chuffed about
that. Tankfuly i have not yet talked giberish to a
girl. yay! you see I find myself decent looking for girls for
me to like and perhaps attractive for them (check my profile) . My
most bad bad situation with a girl was
accident slammin a door into her face because i
did not know she was there. angry .. : And yes i do know i am curious!
tank.
I always find it very difficult reading ur post cos ur grammar is very terrible
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
lwkmd, csl... rotflm..... @least u pple dey comment..... directly or indirectly is curse dey work.... ldkmp
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by dmcdad: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
nollynesta: I always find it very difficult reading ur post cos ur grammar is very terrible
I thought I was the dullard when I found it difficult to comprehend his text. It's yet a mystery to me why people still write in your manners.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by godofwar666(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hehehehe funny
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
oga he sorry space goat ,i don comment ooo
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Christmasdon(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Let me just comment!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
stage goat send me a pm I want to c u one one one lemme know were we ll start d deliverance from
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Kunleskey(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
haaa! Spacegoat ok gud job, if i no get mb/credit again nko?
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
BasseyJ:
Yeap, look into her nose, tell her shes ma mum n dont be mean, got it. Much thanks, no insalt grin andyblaze sha, he spawned you
grin
Don't know who's funnier between you and the goat. cheesy
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by PrinceGozie(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
. Guy, u b fool.. Na u go die...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by encryptjay(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Funny thread...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Papertrail11(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2014
hahahahahahahah I laff in kanuri

is it with all dese boring naija girls of nowadays ...to talk to a girl nowadays u meet on the road...is absolutely difficult i dey act as if u wanna steal deir bag.... was heading to wester union early this week said hello preety lady to a chick....u needed to see d way she looked at me....

gosh ....with the large amount of guys that arent dating in this present naija all i can say that it is dangerous because ...u are going to hav a large number of men who are neva goin to know what lt takes to live wif a woman or treat women...and when dis men marry ....naija women go start to complain say dey are not been treated well......why should dey treat u well wen u neva gave men the chance to date.....

I just hope this largesse of naihha guys who dont babe doont turn to assult nd rape...

it just lyk a gradute eifout job for years if hen see scam hen go do am....or any bad stufff...

the moral of the stori is naija gurls open up to these guys teach dem how to love and respect women....and wer are gonna have a happier society.....

im still in uni though and in my class a class of 31 only one girl has a bf d resrt u ask dem out ella.....cmmon university students ohh......

sorry for ma long epistle just tot I ejaculate ma rants
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by allandutch: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2014
SpaceGoat: Code 2- tell her she looks like your mummi
do you know guys lose girls because they didnt compliment . yes! ask any girl, she will tell you " if you cant compliment you cant appreciate!! see. pleas always tell her she look like youre mum

Even if she no look lyk ur mum in any way?.....or ur mum no fine at all??
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by mikolis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Stupid dude
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by tosinisrael5678(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Truckpusher(m): 2:55am On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Melancholy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
At first, i dey read am sey dis guy don change o until i see....... Lmao!! Omo mehn u be crazy guy. Shey na by force people go comment nii? U need to see the way am laughing right now.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
FlintGuevara: Help MALE guys out? Geeze! Oh my fvcking... Grow up, and don't forget to nurture your grammar while you are at it.
lol
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Andyblaze spacegoat boiledcorn same rope ..lol
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Comment
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
haba, dis is blackmail
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by glycee(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
K
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by ideee03(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2014
An E death orrrr
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by luvly101: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.