Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother (1211 Views)

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Who Else Is Seeing "How I Met Your Mother"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
If you watch this show, lets meet here so we can make it LEGENDARY

Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by nedu2000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
According 2 barney stinson its "so that we can make it LEGEN "wait 4 it"DARY grin....nice program,I'm on season 6

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
nedu2000: According 2 barney stinson its "so that we can make it LEGEN "wait 4 it"DARY grin....nice program,I'm on season 6
yes bro LEGENDARY....hope u barney's tricks of picking up girls
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by Kezifils(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm on Episode 10 of the Last season. Barney, how I love that madman. Road to his wedding to Robin.
Team Legen... Wait for it... Dary
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by nedu2000(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kezifils: I'm on Episode 10 of the Last season. Barney, how I love that madman. Road to his wedding to Robin.
Team Legen... Wait for it... Dary
what's the last season?I'm on season 7 is dat d last?
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Barney's best trick that i like is the Lorenzo Von Mattherhon
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by Csami(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Honestly after seeing the last episode, I don't think I want to like the idea of me loving the series. Didn't end well and they should have just called the series "How I met Robin"
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by Kezifils(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
nedu2000: what's the last season?I'm on season 7 is dat d last?

Season 9 is the last. Trust me you won't regret watching any. I love Barney's dance with Robin in the episode one of season 7 even though he clearly couldn't see Robin still loves him
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by nedu2000(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Csami: Honestly after seeing the last episode, I don't think I want to like the idea of me loving the series. Didn't end well and they should have just called the series "How I met Robin"
so his wife is robin,well fanks for spoiling it 4 me,I better watch paint dry now. sad
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
What?, it didnt end well?
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by eghos12(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
robin was not the mother . @ thread gosh i enjoyed the series watch all episode from 1 to 9 on my phone... The episode i loved most was were barny told marshal to give his baby boy middle wait for it. So he will be called marshal wait for it erkison * marshall is not the baby name
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by Csami(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
nedu2000: so his wife is robin,well fanks for spoiling it 4 me,I better watch paint dry now. sad

Don't worry cause I did not spoil anything yet. But after killing yourself like I did then get to see the last episode, you will confirm for yourself.
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by mspeak(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2014
-----

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2014
mspeak: i absolutely love the show, the theme song have been my ring tone since 2012, and i dont see me changing it any time soon.ive watched all episodes from season 1-9.. i like Ted's character the most, although he kinda get too nice but that makes us similar in a way.His enthusiasm towards new relationships and the epic fails afterward is superb, barney is just cray, marshall is more like a big baby, lilly is the boss, Roben is confused from her Canadian childhood, then there is barneys brother and the captain also crazy fellow, this is just a short review, i wish i could write a lengthy one....Just like a Good book, you want to see the end but you don't want it to end. i don't know if i can get any Tv show like this anymore, that combines humor with realities, fiction and life lessons. i don't like ''too serious'' show and HIMYM was just perfect for me.
The Tv show is LEGEN....wait for it....DARY
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by Henuvia1: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by armadeo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
awesome serial. I was really miffed the way it was rushed at the end. still love it though.

loved barney/robins dance to crash test dummies.
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by strykr: 3:53am On Jul 03, 2014
HIMYM.....most perfect TV series ever, wish lyf could be as fun as theirs. Don't like how the end was rushed share.
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
strykr: HIMYM.....most perfect TV series ever, wish lyf could be as fun as theirs. Don't like how the end was rushed share.
yeah bro....dia life is fun
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by robinicule(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
love dat series.....crazy set of people. love their lives, no regrets
Re: A Thread For Viewers Of How I Met Your Mother by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
robinicule: love dat series.....crazy set of people. love their lives, no regrets
LEGENDARY just LEGENDARY

(1) (Reply)

Solar Outage / Check Out The Top 10 Countries Involved In Prostitution Around The World / Nsikak TV YouTube channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.