Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. (2235 Views)

Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. / Name Your School And Course. / To School And Work In Sweden:tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello, friends...
My Name Is ******, Am A Student In One Of Our Eastern Higher Institutions, And Also A Mini Importation Expert...
I Started Importing From China & Usa With My School Fees(though is big risk) but today; i live well as a student...
HOW DOES IT WORK?

I Shall Do This Free Without Reference, Just To Help Those That Are Willing To Be Successful...

I IMPORT FROM A Chinese Site known as Dhgate AND Aliexpress, and Usa site Ebay, amazon etc...

To be cont...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
When You Browse One Of These Chinese Sites, You Will Found Some Stuffs That Will Keep You Glued... They re cheap and some of them are quality products.
Like android tablets that you can resale at school and make big money...
Android phones, power banks, wrist watches, shoes, laptop accessories etc... Imagine buying android phone for 70usd(11,900) and selling it 23k=#11,100 profit.

To Be Cont...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by osram(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls bro..drop d info 4 ur boi..i stay in kaduna bt i wud b headin to okopoly dz yr by Gods grace,my financial base aint strong so i rili need dz info.tnx my mail is linusv49@gmail.com
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Kingslaw(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please continue
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
I bought 7pieces of this android tablet 69usd(11,730)each, i have sold 3 of it at #20,000 and one at 18k to my pally. I still have 3 of it now.

This female shoe cost 6.90usd(1,173) whereas i have sold 14pieces to a mall at 3.5k each...

To Be Cont...

Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
osram: Pls bro..drop d info 4 ur boi..i stay in kaduna bt i wud b headin to okopoly dz yr by Gods grace,my financial base aint strong so i rili need dz info.tnx my mail is linusv49@gmail.com
you're welcome...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kingslaw: Please continue
you're welcome...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Am having difficulty in uploading pix...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Kingslaw(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Soteriahascome:
you're welcome...
thanks
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ok... Waiting for Students...

Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
You Can Start This Business With The Minimum Of 10,000naira.....

When you browse the site and find a product that caught your attention(a product you can easily resale and make big money). There're things to consider before buying
1)The product's feedback or seller's feedback: This enables you to know the good and bad sellers.
Nb:THERE'RE MANY FAKE SELLERS BUT I SHALL GIVE MY STUDENTS LINK OF GOOD SELLERS.
2)Check if the product's quality is worth buying, whether it has good resale value...
I shall throw more light on this...

for those who would want me to assist them in buying
All you do is to browse these sites, find a product that interests you; paste the link here and i will buy it for you...

To Be Cont...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Iggyok(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice work
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Skykid1208(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice work man,pls keep it coming, if it easy and less sresfull i might b intrested
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by lambvard: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Alright
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
You're All Noted...

Next Package Loading....
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Skykid1208: Nice work man,pls keep it coming, if it easy and less sresfull i might b intrested

Bro, Ask Dangote, Sir, Emeka Offor , Adenuga etc... And they will tell you that it's never easy, but they made it.... They started from small and grew big and mighty.

I bought alot of importation ebooks and went to seminars just to make it.... Thanks to God that my efforts isn't in vain...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
For Success Minded Peeps... Stay Glued!!!
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Let's keep the thread moving...
Questions are allowed...

I Need Three Lucky People That I Will Give Out My Blackberry bold 5 at 35k each...
30,000mah solar power bank at 12k each... ONLY 3 STUDENTS This power bank can charge your iphone, ipad, tablet pc, android phones etc; you don't need to suffer power failure again...

One the bold 5 Sold... The remaining two goes for 32k only

Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Soteriahascome: Let's keep the thread moving...
Questions are allowed...

I Need Three Lucy People That I Will Give Out My Blackberry bold 5 at 35k each...
30,000mah solar power bank at 12k each... ONLY 3 STUDENTS This power bank can charge your iphone, ipad, tablet pc, android phones etc; you don't need to suffer power failure again...

One the bold 5 Sold... The remaining two goes for 32k only
Someone just booked one bold5 and two solar power banks...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2014
UPDATES...

If you want to import goods yourself from China or Usa, it's very easy, simply, & slow if you re using free shipping and it's at your own risk...

But if you want Us to do the service for you; all you need do is to paste your products link here and i shall do the rest... Pay the seller/sellers and you recieve in 7 business days...
I charge $12/kg Plus 400 Nigeria custom fee and exchange at 165/$....

Mind you... If your seller is using normal shipping, your goods will be on transit for about 15-60dAys before arriving Nigeria but i do mine in 7 dAys time.....

The first 10 people to paste their link will be excepted from paying custom fee of 400....
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2014
For
'Buy For Me From China Service'
Just Browse These Sites, Aliexpress, dhgate etc...go to the category of what you wanna buy like: computer or phone category, find your desired product, paste the link here and watch me do the magic of importing your products in 7days...

Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2014
The sky is blue for those that wanna make good things out of life...
Stay glued...

ASK QUESTIONS....
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by pigin: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Soteriahascome: The sky is blue for those that wanna make good things out of life...
Stay glued...

ASK QUESTIONS....
The websites
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Nastydroid(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Soteriahascome: UPDATES...

If you want to import goods yourself from China or Usa, it's very easy, simply, & slow if you re using free shipping and it's at your own risk...

But if you want Us to do the service for you; all you need do is to paste your products link here and i shall do the rest... Pay the seller/sellers and you recieve in 7 business days...
I charge $12/kg Plus 400 Nigeria custom fee and exchange at 165/$....

Mind you... If your seller is using normal shipping, your goods will be on transit for about 15-60dAys before arriving Nigeria but i do mine in 7 dAys time.....

The first 10 people to paste their link will be excepted from paying custom fee of 400....
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Power+bank&catId=0&initiative_id= i want that of 5600mah or 4800mah
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Wisepac: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls. Wat are the procedures for making payment on aliexpress
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Wise pac: Pls. Wat are the procedures for making payment on aliexpress

Am back now...
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 2:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Nastydroid: http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Power+bank&catId=0&initiative_id= i want that of 5600mah or 4800mah

Bros could you please be specific with the product you want to buy... Besides that first 5600mah is deceptive and i wont encourage you to buy it....
Send me a mail and i shall give you a better link that i have bought from.....
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Wise pac: Pls. Wat are the procedures for making payment on aliexpress

bros it depends on your method of payment.... I guess you wanna venture into importation business. Why not read my report first before taking the risk....

Besides, i use bank transfer...... Though they re divers way of payments.....
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Waiting for your link or Question
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by samlestic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
the report na india film?
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by samlestic(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
if u av d product in lag hw do i get it in warri. will i pay extra fee?
Re: Start Mini-importation Business In School And Pay Your Fees Yourself. by Soteriahascome: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
samlestic: if u av d product in lag hw do i get it in warri. will i pay extra fee?

ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Admission 2014/2015 ND, HND (full- Time, PT) Form Is Finally Out / Meet Man With 29 Degrees / JAMB 2019 Syllabus (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.