Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Improve Your Relationship With Others - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Improve Your Relationship With Others (1280 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by DJurry(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
The key to improving your relationships with others is to make them feel important. It's impossible for you to treat others like a million naira if you don't see yourself as special too. So the secret here is to start loving yourself for you can never give what you don't have.

There's no such thing as too much love so say this powerful statement to yourself throughout your day: "I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF...".
Fill yourself with genuine love & pour it out to others. You'll be amazed by their response smiley

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you enjoyed this post, please click LIKE. To read more valuable messages like this, come with me >> www./djurry18/

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF

happy sunday to you

2 Likes

Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by DJurry(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2014
slimED: I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF, I LOVE MYSELF

happy sunday to you
That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by DJurry(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" -> Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by ahnie: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2014
another Epistle.
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by Omojuwagem(f): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2014
To improve your relationship with others dont be a fault finder but rather learn to complement otherr

1 Like

Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by Kanwulia: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
By learning to mind your own business! kiss
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by DJurry(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kanwulia: By learning to mind your own business! kiss
Minding your own business will not improve your relationship with others.
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by Kanwulia: 4:13am On Jul 20, 2014
DJurry:
Minding your own business will not improve your relationship with others.

Yes it will.
Do not poke ya nose in their affairs.

Simply put! Respect the privacy of others! kiss
Re: How To Improve Your Relationship With Others by DJurry(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
’’Each person’s greatest room for growth is in the areas of his or her greatest strength’’ -> Markus Buckingham.

(1) (Reply)

I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies / Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? / Saving Rent As A Bachelor: Renting A Room Or Sharing A Flat– Which One Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.