Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again (645 Views)

Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt / To Encourage & Improve The Reading Culture & The Writing Industry Respectively.. / Does Harry Potter Encourage Witchcraft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
I am using this thread to encourage all Nairaland writer.
You can do it again, even if it is to start all over..It will even help you to write better.

Elantracey...I know Itohan is ur 1st.
Tiffanyj,I know relunctant babe is one of ur 1st popular stories,please be encouraged and either start again or start a very new project.
Dygeasy, you can do it too
D9yty
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by TiffanyJ(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tnx Divepen for the words of encouragement. The Reluctant Bride was the first novel i have ever written!
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by jasmine2013(f): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
You guys are great. I follow almost every story on nairaland (ghost reader). Well... Like they say, you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. Now, I'm forced to comment. The Lord is your strength and inspiration. Keep up the good work and never give up. By the way TiffanyJ, I love 'the reluctant bride'.
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by TiffanyJ(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
jasmine2013: You guys are great. I follow almost every story on nairaland (ghost reader). Well... Like they say, you don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. Now, I'm forced to comment. The Lord is your strength and inspiration. Keep up the good work and never give up. By the way TiffanyJ, I love 'the reluctant bride'.
tnx for the words of encouragement. I'm happy you love the Reluctant Bride.
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by toykathy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
I believe u guys can do it again, its nt necessary to re write ur old stories but pls endeavour to start anoda interesting piece. We re waiting 4u.
My shoutout goes to:
TiffanyJ, Repogirl, prettyspicy, princesa, temitope daniel, danwrites,sammyhoe, stefikal and whole lot of other wonderful writers. More ink to ur pens. Luv u loads!

2 Likes

Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by princesa(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks Toykathy for the encouragement. I definitely will bounce back.smiley

1 Like

Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by stefikal(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks toykathy, I'm still writing... smiley
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Divepen thanks for the encouragement but I don't think I can start again , am not really much of a writer and this is first time am writing a story and I just wanted to pass a message with Itohan , maybe literature is not my thing , I'll just try passing the message some other way.
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by princesa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Elantracey:
Divepen thanks for the encouragement but I don't think I can start again , am not really much of a writer and this is first time am writing a story and I just wanted to pass a message with Itohan , maybe literature is not my thing , I'll just try passing the message some other way.
don't give up yet. Have you tried Google catched page? Here's the process:

*go to Google on a web browser, and not a phone browser. Accessed only through a laptop or a desktop computer.
*Mozilla Firefox is preferable. Where not available try other web browsers
* type your story eg 'Fast Lane - nairaland'
* when it opens, just below the link, i think they are options, among which you'd see catched.
*click on it, it will open a pre-stored page of it kept by Google.
*but if it doesn't have, Google will tell you there's no catched page available.

Good luck
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by TiffanyJ(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
I appreciate your encouragement toykathy. How has it been with you?
My shout outs to Hassan85, Cpblessed and Adukky. Hope you are good?
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
princesa:
don't give up yet. Have you tried Google catched page? Here's the process:

*go to Google on a web browser, and not a phone browser. Accessed only through a laptop or a desktop computer.
*Mozilla Firefox is preferable. Where not available try other web browsers
* type your story eg 'Fast Lane - nairaland'
* when it opens, just below the link, i think they are options, among which you'd see catched.
*click on it, it will open a pre-stored page of it kept by Google.
*but if it doesn't have, Google will tell you there's no catched page available.

Good luck

Thanks a lot ma'am, will try that .
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by tpia1: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2014
please do not forget to open a blog or facebook page for your stories.
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by rapmike(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2014
tpia1: please do not forget to open a blog or facebook page for your stories.
Please,how does having facebook page help my stories? Can i make money 4rm it?
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2014
rapmike:
Please,how does having facebook page help my stories? Can i make money 4rm it?
lol..It sort of make you popular
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by toykathy(f): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2014
I'm doing great and u? When are u starting ur new story?
#TeamTRB#
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by toykathy(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Stef, hw re u doing? Studies? Pls wen re u completing meant to be? I don miss u die but i miss Princess d tomboy more. More grace!
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by TiffanyJ(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
toykathy: I'm doing great and u? When are u starting ur new story?
#TeamTRB#
i will start 'A man of her own' very soon

1 Like

Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by noble4d(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Though, I lost much of my works...feel bad....

wow....now....where is LB and Kayleb.... you peeps are good....
Re: Use This Thread To Encourage Writers- That They Can Do It Again by hassan85(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
TiffanyJ: I appreciate your encouragement toykathy. How has it been with you?
My shout outs to Hassan85, Cpblessed and Adukky. Hope you are good?
hehe na me shout pass. Happy to be back o. Am stil angry sha. Thank God 'reluctant bride' ended b4 ds carelesnes from d admin of NL yes carelesnes. Dem provok me no be smal al those restles days.. Just hope ds coming days brightens tins up. Nice to be back again..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Prize For Literature In Africa 2014 / Survival Instinct (prologue) / Insult Of The Highest Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.