Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men (7353 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School! / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by buusuu: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dvEwGLkvtfs/U62Jzb3qjHI/AAAAAAAAGNg/tjJMZ7vr9vE/s1600/thumbnail-3.jpg[/img]

A Ghanaian female student studying at Ghana university as been expelled after her nude pics litter the social media,the said lady was believed to have uploaded the raunchy photos online by herself in a bid to attract men , the young lady posted the photos on are facebook wall,the school finally got to know about it and got her expelled ,wonders why ladies goes nude coz of money,/?

More Photos here >>>>> http://www.acaplaza.com/2014/06/female-student-expelled-from-school.html

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by buusuu: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
so nasty

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Greenified(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
buusuu: [img]http://4.bp..com/-dvEwGLkvtfs/U62Jzb3qjHI/AAAAAAAAGNg/tjJMZ7vr9vE/s1600/thumbnail-3.jpg[/img]

A Ghanaian female student studying at Ghana university as been expelled after her nude pics litter the social media,the said lady was believed to have uploaded the raunchy photos online by herself in a bid to attract men , the young lady posted the photos on are facebook wall,the school finally got to know about it and got her expelled ,wonders why ladies goes nude coz of money,/?

More Photos here >>>>> http://www.acaplaza.com/2014/06/female-student-expelled-from-school.html

R.I.P. English Language *crying*

13 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Danielle22(f): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Na wa oooo...wetin person no go here for dis world
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
I don't see anything unclad about this picture or is my eyes deceiving me? Huh? undecided

Btw, ain't she in a university? Where's freedom of right?

Inasmuch as I don't like what she did, the expelling is unwarranted because it's her life. Smh! angry

4 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Karleb(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
FrancisTony: I don't see anything unclad about this picture or is my eyes deceiving me? Huh? undecided

Inasmuch as I don't like what she did, the expelling is unwarranted because it's her life. Smh! angry

My guy, you took those words outta my mouth.

Yeye people angry

5 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by PatEinstEin(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
...Still ugly. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
e be like say na nude pic popular now....maybe i shud upload my naked head with a sweet smile...maybe dat ll fetch me money too....
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by lonngmann(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: e be like say na nude pic popular now....maybe i shud upload my naked head with a sweet smile...maybe dat ll fetch me money too....
ur unclad head detached from ur bidy abi?

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
lonngmann: ur unclad head detached from ur bidy abi?
hanhan...i offend u b4 ni
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
FrancisTony: I don't see anything unclad about this picture or is my eyes deceiving me? Huh? undecided

I agree wv u bro not that m in support of what she did but expelling her frm sch is just too rong!its her life now

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by summerflame(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Must u write in English language.. You can now see part of the reasons u have to go back to school?
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by ADHEEZY: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
If my root checker 360,is telling me that my tecno p5 has no root access,what will i do

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Badmushazan: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
What if she is athlete
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by goalburner(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
temigracie: e be like say na nude pic popular now....maybe i shud upload my naked head with a sweet smile...maybe dat ll fetch me money too....
Yea...Kindly upload it to my e-mail
You can become a model star
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a
single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by justi4jesu(f): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2014
All lies. Expel ni Expel kor. undecided
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Her Facebook id please. or It's all lies.
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Greenified:
R.I.P. English Language *crying*

That's not a grammatical error. You should know one when you see it.
It's a typographical error/mistake. He wanted to write 'her'.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by lonngmann(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2014
temigracie: hanhan...i offend u b4 ni
lolz..no nw. bt dat is d only way an unclad head can make money wink

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by austinabel(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2014
My name is Abel Tochi. I lost my job since 3 months ago and i have nothing doing now. Even to feed is a war to me now, my house rent has expired and my landlord is threatening to send me packing. Please, i need help from you now. Even if it worths paying bak later wen i have a job, i will.

Please, help me. My number is 07061696112.
My bank detail are:
Account number: 3064333181,
Account name: Abel Tobechukwu Abel
Bank: first bank

God bless you.
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by ademega(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Look at d mirror behind her then u see the one unclad
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by koikoi2(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Let there be freedom of exposure. #freedomofexposure#
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by omoreporter: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Ugly thing
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by omoreporter: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Ugly thing embarassed cry
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by 3coins(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Whr is the unclad pic??

this her pant don tey oo...ppl stopped wearing that in 1998 undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2014
omoreporter: Ugly thing embarassed cry

..but if she give you 'kpekus', you go chop clean mouth!. undecided

3coins: Whr is the unclad pic??
this her pant don tey oo...ppl stopped wearing that in 1998 undecided

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2014
who dey hold u?
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Bunchersstab(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Smelling ampit.

bt wait oh, wat is so special abt UNCLAD PIX dat pipu alwaz rush to view them
I need to control my self

1 Like

Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Dramadiddy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by Dreament(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
lonngmann: lolz..no nw. bt dat is d only way an unclad head can make money wink
this is why i lov nairaland. because crazy commedian lyk u. Really got me laughing. She better retrieve that statement
Re: Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men by psychologist(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
summerflame: Must u write in English language.. You can now see part of the reasons u have to go back to school?
And grammatically do you think what you have written is correct?
Pls lets learn to correct with love.....#shallom

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Osun State University Announces 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening / Jamb 2016 Sale Of Form And Exam Date Disclosed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.