Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Paypal Challenges - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Challenges (5840 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
RazaqMB: thanks bro will mail paypal
Alright
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
carlos1:

You can't fund your account bro. Here is what happens. Anytime u make any payment online with your paypal account, The Credit card which you linked to your account would be debited directly and your bank will send you an alert immediately. you can only see figures in your account when you use it to recieve payment or someone sends you money. But for now, You can not recieve money to Nigerian paypal account. Hope u get it
ok maybe for instance nigeria can receive paypal. And the money shows up there are to cash out bros?

I can see send money there. What if i test the send money with a nigeria paypal account as peer-to-peer?

Just asking though.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Bayils(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Joel.:
ok maybe for instance nigeria can receive paypal. And the money shows up there are to cash out bros?

I can see send money there. What if i test the send money with a nigeria paypal account as peer-to-peer?

Just asking though.
So far that's the lay down Policy & Restriction attached to Nigeria's pp i doubt if it works.
Nonetheless give it a try & feed us Back.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Mariesio: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Check the alert you received either bank statement or sms, just got mine verified almost immediately. I will test it when I get home.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Mariesio: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Stanley08: It appears that not all banks forward this code to you, I think it's the alerting system. My own, I have requested the code twice, still nothing!

ECOBANK VISA CARD HERE! smiley

Got mine verified immediately :Access bank Visa
Re: Paypal Challenges by Mariesio: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
eph12:
Stop dashing PayPal money. it appears eco bank is not ready for PayPal. I called eco customer care they said its PayPal fault, PayPal say its the bank. Just look for another card.

grin grin grin Access Bank was almost immediately
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Otondo ecobank
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Just sent Ecobank the Email below, let's see how they react to it. Lol.

Why is Ecobank so inefficient? I'm writing this email with so much disappointment, PayPal has been available for Nigeria for almost a month now but in the whole of Nigeria, only ecobank's Visa Card doesn't work for PayPal.
To verify ur card. PayPal charges $1.95 on ur card just so they can send u a certain pin which would be added to the description of that particular transaction. But I don't know what Ecobank does with this code, instead the transaction description shows up as a set of typical serial numbers like 412277282807 meanwhile PayPal sends a description that should look like this PP1234CODE. 1234 being the code for confirming ur PayPal account. I don't know if you people at ecobank have gotten many of these kind of mails, But i tell you 1 thing for sure, So MANY Nigerians are disappointed with Ecobank alerting system and inability to work seamlessly with PayPal, it's all over the Nigerian forums the inefficiency of Ecobank working with PayPal. Every other Bank works Access, Diamond, UBA, Fidelity, GTB all of them that offer VISA and Master debit cards. The code is sent immediately to their mobile phone in the alert and it is confirmed. Again I'm utterly disappointed, and I speak for myself and millions of Nigeria that wish to Operate PayPal with a VISA Card from Ecobank, We will Boycott Ecobank and look for banks that are ready to have our money and connect us to the rest of the world as Ecobank has decided to remain in the past. Please get ur act together, I had no issues with ur Excellent services till this point. Cheers!

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z2 smartphone
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Stanley08: Just sent Ecobank the Email below, let's see how they react to it. Lol.

Why is Ecobank so inefficient? I'm writing this email with so much disappointment, PayPal has been available for Nigeria for almost a month now but in the whole of Nigeria, only ecobank's Visa Card doesn't work for PayPal.
To verify ur card. PayPal charges $1.95 on ur card just so they can send u a certain pin which would be added to the description of that particular transaction. But I don't know what Ecobank does with this code, instead the transaction description shows up as a set of typical serial numbers like 412277282807 meanwhile PayPal sends a description that should look like this PP1234CODE. 1234 being the code for confirming ur PayPal account. I don't know if you people at ecobank have gotten many of these kind of mails, But i tell you 1 thing for sure, So MANY Nigerians are disappointed with Ecobank alerting system and inability to work seamlessly with PayPal, it's all over the Nigerian forums the inefficiency of Ecobank working with PayPal. Every other Bank works Access, Diamond, UBA, Fidelity, GTB all of them that offer VISA and Master debit cards. The code is sent immediately to their mobile phone in the alert and it is confirmed. Again I'm utterly disappointed, and I speak for myself and millions of Nigeria that wish to Operate PayPal with a VISA Card from Ecobank, We will Boycott Ecobank and look for banks that are ready to have our money and connect us to the rest of the world as Ecobank has decided to remain in the past. Please get ur act together, I had no issues with ur Excellent services till this point. Cheers!

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z2 smartphone
diamond bank visa card dnt work alsn,they charged my card n i didnt receive any fucking code
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2014
osram: diamond bank visa card dnt work alsn,they charged my card n i didnt receive any fucking code

I'm pretty sure it will be in ur statement. But when they called up my statement... It wasn't even there.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Trut(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Paypal is not ready to render services to Nigerians. Paypal limited my friend's account after he sent 50.00 USD to a foreign Paypal account, they requested for his Bank Statement and Identity Card (Int'l Passport, National ID or Drivers License).
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trut: Paypal is not ready to render services to Nigerians. Paypal limited my friend's account after he sent 50.00 USD to a foreign Paypal account, they requested for his Bank Statement and Identity Card (Int'l Passport, National ID or Drivers License).
i also got the limitation but it was lifted when i scanned my 6months bank statement and company's certificate of registration(i opened a biz account), so send them yours and call them, it will be lifted immediately
Re: Paypal Challenges by olak2k8: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls is there any first bank ( mastercard) user dt has been
able to verify his account? I did not rececive any sms after entering my card number
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Stanley08:

I'm pretty sure it will be in ur statement. But when they called up my statement... It wasn't even there.
r u using diamond bank?if yes,av u bin able to verify ur paypal?
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 1:20am On Jul 05, 2014
Anyways guys, Ecobank replied the mail earlier but I was too busy to post a reply. See the screenshot below for their reply. Bottomline is, FORGET about using Ecobank on PayPal. Simple!

Re: Paypal Challenges by Excelboi(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2014
PayPal dey craze. My account got limited and was asked to upload some documents before it can be lifted. Dem dey craze.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to all the 3 items into my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because of a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nedu31: Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to all the 3 items into my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because of a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.
call them
Re: Paypal Challenges by uzuz(f): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Excelboi: PayPal dey craze. My account got limited and was asked to upload some documents before it can be lifted. Dem dey craze.

It happens everywhere. Each and every paypal account had limit and was lifted when they were verified. Its not a bad thing... Una too complain, they need to verify you so that tomorrow; you dont come n tell them someone used your account to place orders n claim compensation

1 Like

Re: Paypal Challenges by uzuz(f): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nedu31: Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.

What did you order from ebay? is this your first time of using ebay? where are you based and what was the mode of payment used for the transaction?
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2014
uzuz:

What did you order from ebay? is this your first time of using ebay? where are you based and what was the mode of payment used for the transaction?
Two tablets and a particular ring rubber from china. This is my first time of using ebay, I based in Rivers state Nigeria, the mode of payment was paypal payment.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2014
miqos02: call them
I don't have their contact
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Nedu31: I don't have their contact
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls o has any1 using diamond visa successfully activated his or her paypal account?mu na help me i need diz paypal badly.tnx
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2014
miqos02: log in to your account and click on contact us link
I can't log into my account I was suspended
Re: Paypal Challenges by corpROYAL(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Trut: Paypal is not ready to render services to Nigerians. Paypal limited my friend's account after he sent 50.00 USD to a foreign Paypal account, they requested for his Bank Statement and Identity Card (Int'l Passport, National ID or Drivers License).

l will like to know if they will lift the ban if l present my driver license, international passport and my persobal statement of account for six month because l didnt open corporate account yet.
Re: Paypal Challenges by corpROYAL(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
miqos02: thanks, it finally worked after i contacted gtb, they said it was a network problem, i tried it later and it was succesful

pls is gtb give you any token diverse for using PayPal account because they normally advice client to buy token diverse for internet banking. l have being trying to use my gtb master card to buy from China base site but it normally said contact your bank for confirmation code. l don't understand this and l have gtb internet diverse token they me on a request although, l pay them oh. pls is anyone know how to address this issue? contribution will be highly appreciated. thanks.
Re: Paypal Challenges by tonjeola(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nedu31: I can't log into my account I was suspended
check the mail sent to when u 1st signed up, copy the email address and use it to reply them, state the reasons u contacted the 1st seller. maybe ebay thought u are requesting for personal contact of the seller or the way u address the seller, prompt him/her (seller) to report u to ebay.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nedu31(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonjeola:
check the mail sent to when u 1st signed up, copy the email address and use it to reply them, state the reasons u contacted the 1st seller. maybe ebay thought u are requesting for personal contact of the seller or the way u address the seller, prompt him/her (seller) to report u to ebay.
ok, thanks for ur concern. But can I still mail paypal for my account limitation, as the 3 transaction has been cancelled.
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
corpROYAL:

pls is gtb give you any token diverse for using PayPal account because they normally advice client to buy token diverse for internet banking. l have being trying to use my gtb master card to buy from China base site but it normally said contact your bank for confirmation code. l don't understand this and l have gtb internet diverse token they me on a request although, l pay them oh. pls is anyone know how to address this issue? contribution will be highly appreciated. thanks.
i dont use token and i buy from ebay with my gt bank card

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Banks In Ekiti Locked Out Customers For Fear Of Robbers? / Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.