Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) (4979 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Simple PHP - MYSQL Script / How To Create A Best PBNL Site / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
LoggIn to your host, e.g create an account and note the account details . U can get it thru ur email and ur hosting CP. Ur details e.g ur username in dis format u2568**** and ur created acount pasword.
Pls this details ar imp0rtant for loggin and editin ur website.
Afta these, download ur PBNL Script. Loggin to an FTP Client e.g net2ftp.com
and fill ur created an acount detailstologgin.
Eg. FTP SERVER= ftp.ursiteacountname.
USERNAME= ur acount username in this format (u528******)
and finally ur paswrd .(u can leave other b0xes their empty)
When logged in wit ur FTP. Upload ur Script.
When upload succesful , unzip / extract the content to ur public_html Folder.
then locate a file named "modulus" click on it and enter settings.php and write down your site details e.g db user stands for database username etc, after that save it and goto your address bar and put your sitename/install.php e.g stupidwap./install.php then it will prompt u to fill ur Details.
Re: How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
login and start editing your site. NOTE: you can install other codes in the script e.g spambot, shoutbox etc. it depends if u have it on your script so downloading a good script helps alot, remember to goto phpmyadmin > enter phpmyadmin and click import and upload ur pbnl.sql this is what will make ur site work and ur database. okay, lemme explain better, register at then locate phpmyadmin then google search "download pbnl.sql.zip" after you download it, upload it at phpmyadmin and wait it will show you 52queries executed then you are good to go... if you have problem downloading a script just google search for pbnl script download.. you can Goto www.Naijazoom.com to download php scripts and ask for help on designing your website! anyone can do a pbnl itz easy you dont have to code!
Re: How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by felix1a(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
Re: How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by horrpeyemi: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Check out my webiste and my update www.nairatech.tk i also need help if you can help please signify
Re: How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2014
felix1a: please how can i create a result checker for school were student can check there examination grade result. I already have a school site i designed on dreamweaver and i want to include this feature to it. any body please help.
Felix its simple... you can just use SQL to do this. e.g all data of student that wrote the examination and passwords to open the page where username of student and result will be gotten from the sql table. reg @ my site www.naijazoom.com i'll drop the tut soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) by Skynetlodgetk(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
@naijazoom am in need of ur help.
after creating, uploading, editing everything am stil havin problems wit my database.
i cant reg as a global admin because ders no install.php on the script, dough it worked!.
goto alphagurus.
screw down nd see the error msg there and tel me hw to solve it pls.

(1) (Reply)

8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope / ..... / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.