Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services (17778 Views)

Feedback From LONADEK / Lonadek Calling!!! / Lonadek Oil And Gas Job: 15/08/2006 Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by okonji4real: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

You had an interview on tuesday? That's good. You'll probably be contacted before the end of this week to meet with any client of theirs that need your services (if you were successful in the interview).

Which of the areas did you apply for?
Have they contacted those that went for business development executive?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Iamoilprince(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

You had an interview on tuesday? That's good. You'll probably be contacted before the end of this week to meet with any client of theirs that need your services (if you were successful in the interview).

Which of the areas did you apply for?

I applied for sales and marketing. And I heard its an in-house position....Don't know if any how in my Shoes has been contacted.
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by Iamoilprince(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls ooo! Has anyone been contacted yet ?
Re: Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services by MaziOmenuko: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iamoilprince: Pls ooo! Has anyone been contacted yet ?

I sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Service Replacement 2015 / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.