Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

<<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> (14858 Views)

Waka4u Pickup And Delivery Customer Care Service / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Kindly contact any of how officers with details.

ernieboy:
I don't get it, how do u go about using this service? What are the steps?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Yes pay on delivery in Lagos, Portharcourt, Minna and Abuja

Youngzedd:
Pay on delivery outside Lagos?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by Youngzedd(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2015
kobomart:
Yes pay on delivery in Lagos, Portharcourt, Minna and Abuja

Duration and cost?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by Nwanneamakah: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Good morning. Can you pickup my 21kg package at Ikeja and deliver to ikorodu? If yes, how much please? Kindly reply asap.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Duration is 2-3 working days

Cost will depend on the pickup place ( from Lagos or intracity)

Youngzedd:

Duration and cost?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Afternoon,

It will cost you 4200naira

Nwanneamakah:
Good morning. Can you pickup my 21kg package at Ikeja and deliver to ikorodu? If yes, how much please? Kindly reply asap.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by UrchmanBiz(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2015
kobomart:
Afternoon,

It will cost you 4200naira

Good day.

I need your active contacts, pls. Preferably, WhatsApp inclusive
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
kindly contact 09097609644

UrchmanBiz:

Good day.

I need your active contacts, pls. Preferably, WhatsApp inclusive
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by eniolaamoda: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Kobomart how much do u guys deliver to other state,do u operate only in Lagos?

How much for d stated below

East?
North?

And besides is it only lagosians dat can benefit from u, for example we all know if am in lag and I want to deliver somefin anywhere I can simply call u guys and u come to my place and u help me deliver it whereeva yeah..

So now let's imagine am in nassarawa and I have a package I wana deliver to Lagos Ikeja how do I do it??
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Dear eniola,

Price for east, 1800 above and North: 2000 above.

As stated in your example, the item can be sent over from Nassarawa to Lagos tru a transport, while we pick and deliver to your customers in Lagos. Only Lagos delivery service charge will apply.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by generaljosh(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello Kobomart, do u pick goods from China?

If yes, watz ur shipping fee?

And if u r to pick goods from Lagos to Gulbin Boka, Mariga local govt, Niger state, hw much will dat cost?

I believe in pple's recommendations abt u

THANKS
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by ikecinho(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
This is CALISTUS
Please tell that your pickup guy called daniel to call me now.
The dude made a mistake on the item he send, instead of my number, he go and put another person number. now I can't get my item and this daniel guy have switched off his phone.
That guy is really giving you people a bad name,his number go through in the night and I called more than 20 times and this dude did not even pick his phone.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by surveycash(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Nnaabros:
Do you do pick up and forwarding service for importers? How much to pickup and forward to Benin?

Yes, they do.Depends on the weigh. Contact the logistic officer on 0909 760 9644
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by Punck4real(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Good day, what your cost now. Are u only deliver to lagos or other states are included
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by jamarionj(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2015
kobomart:
Happy independence day to you all
Good morning. how do your service operate?
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Notice:DANIEL no longer works with KOBOMART and as such KOBOMART will not be held liable for any deal anyone has with Him.Thank you
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
KBM Logistics Services was established as a subsidiary of Kobomart Enterprises, with the vision and sole aim of re-defining logistics services in the business stratosphere. A growing firm made up of qualified and competent management and field staff with a vast wealth of experiences within the scope in which KBM Services was founded.

With the level of resources being put together in trying to rebuild and reshape the efficiency of logistics services in and around the country, we are optimistic that, the retrogressive state of service delivery especially around Lagos State, Abuja and it's environ will take a new turn for the better with KBM Logistics Services.

We have in place, many of the most basic standard instrumentalities and equipments necessary for adequate running of local logistics business.

We have alongside, a created platform for training and re-training our workers (both old and new), especially in areas of;
Effective handling of customers goods and items; Effective and timely delivery of goods to customers; Effective Communication with Clients and customers, amongst other key areas, since we consider these areas as vital in the efficiency of logistics service.

SECURITY OF GOODS ; The aspect of security of goods, which cannot be over-emphasised, is a paramount feature in our agenda, as we put into utmost consideration, protective measures of the least item in our care, and for this reason, we are positive on the safety of customers' goods.

Our Head Quarters and warehousing facility, located at an easy-reach area of Ikeja, close to computer village in Lagos also has an expanse that accomodates sufficient quantity of goods.

We have a range of service options to choose from, so as to better suit the needs of our various esteemed customers and within and outside Lagos.

We welcome you to doing both long and short term businesses with us.

HOW WE WORK / MODE OF OPERATION

Our working days are;
Mondays - Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays- 9:00am to 2:00pm

KBM Logistics Services offers office pick-ups and delivery of goods to your customers, timely and promptly.

If you are an importer or retail store owner, then worry less on the delivery of your goods to your customers as KBM Logistics Services will pick up the goods from your location, deliver and collect the money on your behalf.

If you do not offer payment on delivery before now, this is the time to integrate it into your business with KBM Logistics Pay on delivery.

We offer three (3) free pick-up and delivery to any customer who makes up to fifteen (15) deliveries within a month.

We also welcome subscription from long term customers.

OUR CHARGES

Standard Service Charge;
N700 - For Within Lagos metropolis (24hrs after pick-Up)

N1, 000 - For Outskirts of Lagos (Ikorodu, Badagry, Awoyaya, Ajah, Ikotun, Igando) 24 - 48hrs after Pick-Up)

Express Service Charge;
N1, 000 For express delivery with Lagos (Same Day Delivery)

1, 500 For express Delivery For Outskirts of Lagos (Same Day Delivery)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
All above price charges are for goods below 4KG. Please contact our 24hrs customer Care Unit for details of other prices not enlisted.

CONTACT US

Office : 09097609644

Toby - 0808 476 9486
Opinion - 0809 986 8122
Tolu - 0808 609 3460

E-mail: logistics@kobomart.com.ng
Blackberry PIN: 299F159D
Email: logistics@Kobomart.com.ng

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. KBM LOGISTICS, reserves all right to cross-check and verify package content therein, as declared by a customer/client, with or without formal notice to †ђξ customer.

2. It is the responsibility of a customer to give accurate and adequate directive, for the delivery of goods, as any attempt of unsuccessful delivery may attract a fee for re-delivery or return delivery as the case may be.

3. KBM LOGISTICS Services shall not, by default accept or attempt to collect any goods or item considered to be a threat to or herein referred to as illegal, to the image of the company.

4. All prices of KBM services are subject to review or modification, and without prior information.

5. A customer /client has the obligation of instructing KBM LOGISTICS on whether or not to continue an onward transfer of goods or return of the said goods in situations of unsuccessful delivery attempt or this may attract a fee of over staying goods after a set time frame.

6. KBM LOGISTICS shall not be held liable for spoilage of perishable goods after unsuccessful delivery attempts to clients with Lagos.

7. It is also the duty of a customer sending goods /package(s) outside of Lagos state to, follow up with the public transport company responsible transporting their goods.

8. KBM LOGISTICS shall not be held liable for loss or damage of goods on transit outside of Lagos state, due to any unforeseen circumstances that may befall the said transfer of goods.

NOTE: For pickup and delivery within Abuja and its environs, plz speak with one of Our contact above.

Thanks.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kobomart Logistics.....poised to serve you better.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy New month to all our esteemed customers.
Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2015

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 12:46am On Dec 02, 2015
We are poised to serve you better.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
HOW WE WORK / MODE OF OPERATION

Our working days are;
Mondays - Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays- 9:00am to 2:00pm

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
CONTACT US

Toby - 0808 476 9486
Opinion - 0809 986 8122
Tolu - 0808 609 3460

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Top of the beautiful morning to you all.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
CONTACT US

Toby - 0808 476 9486
Opinion - 0809 986 8122
Tolu - 0808 609 3460

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
We also welcome subscription from long term customers.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by aceprime: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks for your prompt response and service delivery,will definitely use you next time. Well done

1 Like

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
With the level of resources being put together in trying to rebuild and reshape the efficiency of logistics services in and around the country, we are optimistic that, the retrogressive state of service delivery especially around Lagos State, Abuja and it's environ will take a new turn for the better with KBM Logistics Services.

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by kobomart: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Fast and secure logistics service

Re: <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> by zopaks: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We are customs agent: Let's Talk Export! / * / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.