Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs (2167 Views)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by ALVA001: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
In a bid to give students in the state of Osun quality education, the government of the state under the leadership of Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola has recently supplied all secondary schools within the state
with plastic chairs, so as to ensure that all students in the state are
able to learn under comfortable condition. Meanwhile this has generated
so many reactions from different quarters in the state, with the student and their parents appreciative of governments gesture, the teachers have remain unimpressed. This reaction from the teachers is not un expected as their have been several complaints from them about late
payment of salary, a trend they say has become a trade mark of this government.

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by ahaika23: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
The fear of PDP is the begining of giving the people their rights!
ALVA 001: In a bid to give students in the state of Osun quality education, the government of the state under the leadership of Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola has recently supplied all secondary schools within the state with plastic chairs, so as to ensure that all students in the state are able to learn under comfortable condition. Meanwhile this has generated so many reactions from different quarters in the state, with the student and their parents appreciative of governments gesture, the teachers have remain unimpressed. This reaction from the teachers is not un expected as their have been several complaints from them about late payment of salary, a trend they say has become a trade mark of this government.

10 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by bokoslayer: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
All na wash. If im like make he buy cushion chair, no 2nd term for him smiley smiley

12 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Even without this, my vote 'll still go to you Ogbeni Aregbe..... Thanks for doing that anyway and please help us fasten workers salary

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Meestique: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
None of those chairs will remain before december. Trust naija, re-selling thinx.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wooden chairs and tables is still preferable. Plastic ones will not last long and the government will still spend money buying plastic chairs to replace them.

They will also be stolen.wooden chairs and tables can't be stolen that easily. That's the difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Rubbish .
Wooden seats are the best for students even till the university levels sef.
This PDP scare has made this man to go into another red elephant project .
Which Tables/lockers will match these? Plastic tables?
And let me guess, a loan of 20b naira was gotten to procure these?
Ogbeni, why

16 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
bokoslayer: All na wash. If im like make he cushion chair, no 2nd term for him smiley smiley

now, am going to fall from the 8th mainland bridge for this comment.

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol WTF?

I was going to say more, but its best I mind my business when it comes to Nigeria politics TBH.

My "boredness" makes me post in this section, nothing more. Because if I should talk about how backwards Nigeria has become in every consciousness, them go team person apart.

Still better than Enugu pupils that study under mango trees tho.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Those plastic chairs won't last up to a year and would be converted to someone's rental business. Ogbeni is a clown and does not deserve a second term.

7 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Firefire(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
eyes is opening and APC torching all areas to look good before elections

But why would they wait up till now ?

You believing you have SW under your appron to carjole will be a joke of the century.

Nigerians are now wiser. shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Firefire: eyes is opening and APC torching all areas to look good before elections

But why would they wait up till now ?

You believing you have SW under your appron to carjole will be a joke of the century.

Nigerians are now wiser. shocked shocked shocked

And Neither has PDP done anything nor will they do anything progressive in Nigeria.

You neanderthals should keep kidding yourselves by supporting fraudulent parties.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Firefire(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ilekere:

And Neither has PDP done anything nor will they do anything progressive in Nigeria.

You neanderthals should keep kidding yourselves by supporting fraudulent parties.

I am not a PDP member but I am anti-APC

Why Ask Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ilekere: Lol WTF?

I was going to say more, but its best I mind my business when it comes to Nigeria politics TBH.

My "boredness" makes me post in this section, nothing more. Because if I should talk about how backwards Nigeria has become in every consciousness, them go team person apart.

Still better than Enugu pupils that study under mango trees tho.

which Enugu pupils?
U wan start o kwa ya?
I have got pix of SW primary school children sitting on the floor, don't start what u can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Firefire:

Why Ask Tinubu

Thumbs up bro.
As for me, Am just pro-gej, simple.
not PDP or APC.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
The topic is sourceless so I doubt if it is true. I don't expect Ogbeni to do this. Unbelievable!

Oti oo!!
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by slimfit1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gov oh f**k up gon ni sha the plastic that will melt like water. Aba because you want to favour your friends with contract. Gov do the right thing pako is better abegi
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by tit(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oti ooo
O gbeni
O dabo!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Bash92(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Your source and the pictures of the chairs arranged in a classroom....@OP, if I no see the plastic chair at my mama and papa school 2moro or by the end of this week, I will swear for you for helping APC in there propaganda business
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Evergreen123:
which Enugu pupils?
U wan start o kwa ya?
I have got pix of SW primary school children sitting on the floor, don't start what u can't finish.

Ask the pupils of the Community Primary School II, Obinagu Uwani in Nkanu West Local Government Area of Enugu.

Blow your hot dust elsewhere.

And if you post the pictures nko? mtcheww
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by UnknownT: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Get them plastic table, then add big umbrella to it and it has turned to a phone booth Opon Imo centre. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
UnknownT: Get them plastic table, then add big umbrella to it and it has turned to a phone booth Opon Imo centre. grin
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Firefire:
Why Ask Tinubu

I could care less if you support APC or PDP. In fact, Tinubu could be your babydaddy for all I care.

I'm not the one living in that hell hole.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by UnknownT: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Evergreen123][/quote] U quoted me?
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by tigerleggs(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
cool Osun state came last in last waec exam. cool cool cool
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by 500GPA: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2014
CATEGORICALLY, AREGBESOLA IS PHYSICALLY FIT TO LEAD THE PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE ONCE AGAIN.

WHY ARE THE Igbos SO MUCH CONCERN ABOUT SOUTH WEST WHEREAS THEIR REGION IS NOT IN ORDER?

THE PLASTIC CHAIR IS BETTER THAN THE WOODEN CHAIR. IT WILL BE MORE DURABLE THAN THE WOODEN CHAIR.
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by 500GPA: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2014
tigerleggs: cool Osun state came last in last waec exam. cool cool cool

WAEC CAN'T BE USE IN MEASURING ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE. "MIRACLE CENTRES"
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Misplaced priority,whoever gave him that idea,must be shot at close range...plastic chair that won't last the next 3 months,haba,the man is truly ogbeni with no common brain.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Panic mode activated...
This plastic chair won't last 2 months before their legs start twisting . Aregbe is losing it gradually undecided
The standard in secondary school and universities are wooden chairs fastened to the floor.

But the story could be false, I believe Aregbe is too smart to commit this blunder.
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by eaglechild: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Plastic seats from a plastic governor that will soon melt away.

APC is desperately clutching at straws.
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by Ikengawo: 3:42am On Jun 30, 2014
I've always felt that Rauf is a horrible governor. His ideas and policies are numerous but they're too often gimmicks and charades for display.
I know of several of his policies and I can't name one that isn't a gimmick to make him look like a benevolent governor as opposed to real governance and structured development.

All of the "O" programs are jokes. Many simply amount to giving people free things so that they will like the governor; a form of state sponsored bribing for votes and nothing more. Then there was 'ipon imo', which was not only a fraud but a joke as well. From sources on this board and elsewhere this promised tablet wasn't distributed to even half of the children in Osun, and such a policy only saw the light of day because the tablets were bought from the governors son's company.

I don't want to say he was the governor that built the 'world's tallest drum' but i wouldn't put it past him to do this. Call it me being partisan if you wish but the guy is really a failed governor. The difference is he has invested a lot of state funds into looking like he's not a failure.

I could of course be wrong and would like someone from Osun to correct me if so
Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2014
bokoslayer: All na wash. If im like make he buy cushion chair, no 2nd term for him smiley smiley
Says who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: 114 Reasons Why Rochas Okorocha Must Go In 2015 / Jonathan Should Not Be Allowed To Escape Presidential Debates This Time Around. / Why Do People Keep Calling GEJ "Clueless"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.