Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father (837 Views)

Casual Complaint: What Do I Do? Children Hate Me :( / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? / Why Do Children Love Me Too Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Tembox(f): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
I discovered that when we were small, when my dad comes back from work,on hearing the horn of his car, we all find our square root, even though we just sweep the floor,he wil still complain there is stone on the floor. On the other hand we were so close with mumsy even though she scold us sometimes. This is very common with fathers. Can you share your experience?
Re: Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Lordabas: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father?

Ans- Because they are connected to their mom from the moment they are a physical being. Mothers nourish them, love them and talk to them while they're in the womb, then d mothers strain for hours during labor to push them out, and d mothers are then cut apart via the umbilical cord. D mothers then spend 24 hours a day with them doing more of the same. There is nobody in this world who loves them more or who would go to the ends of the earth for them than their mom. Not to say our dads aren't awesome and incredibly important in our lives, and not to minimize their love for their children. Dads love their kids like crazy too, but it cannot be the same as the person whose womb you grew in.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Kanwulia: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Why do children LOVES ke? shocked

No wonder NL dey crasssssssssh!!!!!

SEEEEEEEEEE BLOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!

You be PATIENCE JONATHAN? cry

Na which kain school you WAKA COME? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Kanwulia baby o grin

Kanwulia: Why do children LOVES ke? shocked

No wonder NL dey crasssssssssh!!!!!

SEEEEEEEEEE BLOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!

You be PATIENCE JONATHAN? cry

Na which kain school you WAKA COME? grin

Re: Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Tembox(f): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwu or wat did u call ursef.... U want to tel me that u are a very perfect person, by their fruit we shall know them, abusing patient Jonathan shows how u have respect for elders......lols
Re: Why Do Children Loves Mother Than The Father by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think it happens right from the womb via the umbilical cord connection from which the child has access to food and shelter from the Mother ....

Immediately after Birth , the breastfeeding also play alot of role which thus blend the hormone of Mother and Child together nonetheless , the second person to Love is usually the Father cuz He supplied the Fertiliser in the first place !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, New Born Is Not Feeding & bosom Milk Suddenly Dried Up! / OPINION: What Makes You Visit Nairaland (fun) / Are Firstborns Really Brighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.