Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? (2595 Views)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
U think about many people n stuff but there's this particular person that lingers in your thoughts.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thinking of Kwem..
I miss U..
I love U..
Wish i could hold ur hands again..
Wish i didn't av to wait so long to see u again..
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Meestique: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yea! That'd be myself
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
HMmm
Lemme think

Its azah88
Reasons best known to me
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thinking of my Sugar mummy. embarassed
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nigellus_Hosan: U think about many people but there's this particular person that lingers in your thoughts.
ermm!who m I thinking of self!m definitely thinking abht my self
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by shikshark: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thinking about the chibok girls cry
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Islie: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2014
i think about mah health
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by kerny(f): 1:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Thinking about this guyI met in church ,kept staring at him he dint even look at my side.he kept paying sincere attention to the pastor after all my effort to make him notice I wz looking at him,so sad knowing hez having a good night sleep nd am here in my pathetic state.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Tolzeal(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2014
kerny: Thinking about this guyI met in church ,kept staring at him he dint even look at my side.he kept paying sincere attention to the pastor after all my effort to make him notice I wz looking at him,so sad knowing hez having a good night sleep nd am here in my pathetic state.

ehya!
But why are you scared of letting him know?

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Cecediva(f): 3:18am On Jun 30, 2014
kerny: Thinking about this guyI met in church ,kept staring at him he dint even look at my side.he kept paying sincere attention to the pastor after all my effort to make him notice I wz looking at him,so sad knowing hez having a good night sleep nd am here in my pathetic state.
grin grin
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by pussyeater(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Cecediva: grin grin
I like ur boobbs!
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by phlemzy: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2014
U did not take a strategic position dats why. Some people may feel its unholy to catch a view of a fraction of the congregation to see the admirables,but u never can tell where dat person u've been hoping for 'll pop up from.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2014
alexdellafonte: HMmm
Lemme think

Its azah88
Reasons best known to me

ha ha Ha Ha Ha mhhhh if u say soo. Hope you feeling better today..
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by kerny(f): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Tolzeal:

ehya!
But why are you scared of letting him know?
ehn ehn ,I should just walk up to him (some1 have never talkd to and probably has a gf)nd say what?*Hi my name is kerny ,I really like you ,have liked u from the day I saw you(bot 5yrs nw),can't u see cos of u I don't talk to oda guys in church so u wud see am available 4 only u,4 crying out loud am I not pretty enough,nd must u always listen to every freaking word the pastor says,pls try this new thing of looking around the church 4 ur next gf or soulmate nd I promise to give u a resounding slap the day u finally ask me out ,the slap wud be 4 taking u so long 2 figure out I wz d 1 al along*lol am trying to get him to like me not run away from me nd I can't even talk to him cos am really a very shy person.

3 Likes

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2014
pussyeater:
I like ur boobbs!
God is watching u cheesy
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2014
azah88:

ha ha Ha Ha Ha mhhhh if u say soo. Hope you feeling better today..

Lolz
Yea i am
Jst ðat I'm missing my post nd followed topics.
Hw wAs Ya NiHgt
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Lolz
Yea i am
Jst ðat I'm missing my post nd followed topics.
Hw wAs Ya NiHgt

shame was good I slept like a newborn ha ha Ha. Can't complain much.. Good to hear that u alright.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sisinaijayeye0: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Him
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigellus_Hosan: U think about many people but there's this particular person that lingers in your thoughts.

Thinking about my gf that I left behind in Naija two days ago... embarassed
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2014

Eyah.. dont miss church next Sunday and be bolder. Or better still, describe him to someone who knows a lot of peeps at ur church... u may hav

a mutual friend. Its a small world.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Thinking of this Dude I met before the Great Hurricane...........Now His Moniker is Gone embarassed embarassed
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by AfricanApple(f): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
op, if i tell u, wat will u give me
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Sarimah(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tinking of *him*

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
My peepz n my boo
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Thinking of this Dude I met before the Great Hurricane...........Now His Moniker is Gone embarassed embarassed

sexkillz is still around nah...
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Lovebond34(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
m finking of...dat gal dat z finkin abt me ryt nw...nd ah knw u re d one...yes uuuuuuuuuuuu

nd u too
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by MizMyColi(f): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexylogan:

sexkillz is still around nah...
Who is He/She?
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Who is He/She?

Just lookin for ur trouble... wink
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by MizMyColi(f): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexylogan:

Just lookin for ur trouble... wink
I see. cool
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Am thinking of aw my lyf will be in the next 5-6yrs
My future hubby
My beautiful twins(girls preferable)
My job,my buisness and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Awesome Marriage Proposal / What Is The Hardest Part Of Being A Guy/lady / How To Make Love To Your First Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.