Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? (2597 Views)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Money angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Person : kim kardashian

why? Her big butt
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
school....cos m tired of home

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
My husband i want him to take me away, my mother keeps calling me from living room just to change the channel for her angry
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nigellus_Hosan: U think about many people but there's this particular person that lingers in your thoughts.
thinking abht myself
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
thinking about myself...thinking about wat to do after school...
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thinking about Nigeria
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Harbosede02: Am thinking of aw my lyf will be in the next 5-6yrs
My future hubby
My beautiful twins(girls preferable)
My job,my buisness and so on.

Amin o, Jesu. This is also my prayer. If my future wife delivers twin girls, it is enuff for me. wink
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 4:33am On Jul 02, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Person : kim kardashian

why? Her big butt

There are many women in Naija with finer butts bros...
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: ermm!who m I thinking of self!m definitely thinking abht my self
And I'm thinkin abt d same person...Epic#july19
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony: Thinking of my Sugar mummy. embarassed
hmmmmmm sugar wetin?
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2014
claireshan: hmmmmmm sugar wetin?

Mummy grin
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2014
sexylogan:

Amin o, Jesu. This is also my prayer. If my future wife delivers twin girls, it is enuff for me. wink
hmmmmmmmmm,u don't want a boy??
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2014
sexylogan:

There are many women in Naija with finer butts bros...
in this world bro,there are 'butts' and there are 'butts'. Kim k's own is the latter
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2014
FeverRay: And I'm thinkin abt d same person...Epic#july19
hehehe!who is this please
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thinking of My Physics lecturer...I need his head in a poly bag
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by sexylogan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Harbosede02: hmmmmmmmmm,u don't want a boy??

Ah, my prayer is a baby girl oh... any other child can follow. wink
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by GSKing: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
My friend's gf! Shiiit, that girl is sexy! But, I know I'll only admire from afar, nothing more.

And my spaghetti, that food sweet die. cheesy kudos to myself, I dey learn small smallcheesy
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Mummy grin
hmmmm so u do sugar mummies?
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by 3coins(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
claireshan: hmmmm so u do sugar mummies?
hin liver never reach that level
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
claireshan: hmmmm so u do sugar mummies?

cheesy Abeggoo. The comment was made for humour sake O.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

cheesy Abeggoo. The comment was made for humour sake O.
I just hope so

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: hehehe!who is this please
d person u dnt wanna c
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
FeverRay: d person u dnt wanna c
yinka philip
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: yinka philip
yea right
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by mencade5(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
kerny: Thinking about this guyI met in church ,kept staring at him he dint even look at my side.he kept paying sincere attention to the pastor after all my effort to make him notice I wz looking at him,so sad knowing hez having a good night sleep nd am here in my pathetic state.
my God in heaven will not allow you to have him. Amen

1 Like

Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
3coins:
hin liver never reach that level

Nigga, don't underestimate my capability.

Btw, I'll never do sugar mummies. grin Only poor lad does it. undecided
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by 3coins(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Nigga, don't underestimate my capability.

Btw, I'll never do sugar mummies. grin Only poor lad does it. undecided
false. . .spoilt rich kids do it too
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
3coins:
false. . .spoilt rich kids do it too

hmmn sad
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by hensben(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Harbosede02: Am thinking of aw my lyf will be in the next 5-6yrs
My future hubby
My beautiful twins(girls preferable)
My job,my buisness and so on.

ur bump shot though
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Sydney94(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm thinking about money, because i'm broke.
Re: Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
sexylogan:

Ah, my prayer is a baby girl oh... any other child can follow. wink
mmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable Trees That Have Butts.(butts) / How Nairaland Girls Feel On Romance Section - Pic / God! I'm in a big mess please help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.