Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (63656 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Winroll: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2014
wink.i need help.am new in this site!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by JhaayYoung: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2014
2gbasky22:
Here are some stupid things that girls do in the
name of love:

1. Living in the same room with a man who has
not paid your bride-price or wedded you; this is
foolishness of you.
2. Accepting to be a second wife. Yu are a living
dead, you have a better option, yu better think
big.
3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man who
doesn't even know your parents or house. You
are wasting yur time & blessing.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile
picture on Facebook, thus blocking serious and
potential suitors. Hey, you have missed it all.
5. Giving your virginity to a man who has not
paid your bride-price. You have lost yur dignity
in life.
6. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes
for your boyfriend. That was a big mistake of
yur life
7. Disobeying your parents for the sake of a
man you are dating. You are out of yur brain
8. Giving sex to a man simply because he
promised to marry you. Haba! Na only yhu waka come?
9. Sending your nude pictures to your
boyfriend. Chaii dia is God O! shame on yhu
10. A man will beat you and you will still be
saying that you can not do without him; hmm
you need deliverance
11. A man cheats on you and you still say that
you can never quit him, Hmm you need prayer. And hot factory reset slap.

Add yhurs
The simple fact is that, You are definitely not a realist.. Most of this things aren't silly, though few are. Some ladies are just more well- mannered and knows the way to their man's heart than others. You are the hypocrite. #No offence#
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: and the other 3/4?

A mixture of other things. grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

A mixture of other things. grin
like?
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: like?

grin

I would tell you, but then that would blow my cover as everybody would now know who I am. cool

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by daviesmania(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
2gbasky22:
name of love:

foolishness of you.
big.
in life.
yur life
you need deliverance

Add yhurs
i wonder how u will compare this little things to what guys can do or has being doing for babes..... My dear girls are still eternity away from what boys has being doing 4 girls in the name of Lust..
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MrRenaissance: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Point of correction, I didn't mention traditional marriage or white wedding pls and i'm not lying too! Try to understand someone's comment before quoting him/her

Point of correction, your below post is why I said your "engagement today, marry tomorrow" is a fat lie and I stand by it. I'm talking about your post below so get your facts right.
@farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* see this one o. What do you know? smh.. Dem elders dey Somalia abi? I've seen many cases after engagement today, tomorrow na marriage
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by farano(f): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Renaissance:

Point of correction, your below post is why I said your "engagement today, marry tomorrow" is a fat lie and I stand by it. I'm talking about your post below so get your facts right.
Oh! sorry o, paying of bride price is marriage in my hometown. Most of my friends got married a day or two after being engaged. Whether you believe it or not, that's ur own cup of tea o. Wetin concern me. For ladies you guys can deceive na
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by oluski(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
My dear, competition 4 men is very high dz days, dnt blame the women who do it cz if dey don't the man would propbably not hv a 2nd luk @ her...... Nw tell me would u want 2 marry a woman dt dsnt do ur laundry?... Dt dsnt cook 4 u so u'l kno if she can cook ( the way 2 a mans heart is thru hz stomach) ... Or a woman who dsnt stay over so u can asses her personal hygiene n home management skills...no mata hw its viewed I believe one nids 2 kno d sexual capabilities of he's or her partner cz gud sex eases stress n frustration... Tz a pity buh if any grl dsnt do some of the things mentioned above, she won't stand a chance.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

grin

I would tell you, but then that would blow my cover as everybody would now know who I am. cool

see lies!
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by XKZ(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Help me count how many silly things she did.

Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by EzePromoe: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: im serious angry
It's good you tattooed my name on your bum, so your backyard boyfriends can know at least that someone owns those assets. angry
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Eze Promoe:
It's good you tattooed my name on your bum, so your backyard boyfriends can know at least that someone owns those assets. angry
see your life cheesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mondisweets: see lies!

You see.. grin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
tintingz: Many guys still love virgins and end up marrying a Virgin .

It is not overrated, it speaks of self-discipline .
***4get dat guy joor even 2 baba sef wey don born Pikin sef like virgin in his song *desire-(quote)I cant believe she's still a virgin
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by MrRenaissance: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Oh! sorry o, paying of bride price is marriage in my hometown. Most of my friends got married a day or two after being engaged. Whether you believe it or not, that's ur own cup of tea o. Wetin concern me. For ladies you guys can deceive na
well no sane human will believe you. What's your home town let me prove you wrong once and for all because there's no home town in Nigeria where people get engaged today and marry tomorrow. That lie is atrociously absurd.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by olanrewajulolly(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
under 6 mth of Relationship, u r Havin an oath with Him/Her... All becos u dnt Him/Her to cheat on u ''Perfect Imperfect''
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by WISDOM891(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
2gbasky22:
name of love:

foolishness of you.
big.
in life.
yur life
you need deliverance

Add yhurs
the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by idris4eva(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo:
Trust me,its not love. Its not even close!
den wat is it
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by Mintayo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
idris4eva: den wat is it
Foolishnesssmileycheesy
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by idris4eva(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Mintayo:
Foolishnesssmileycheesy
mumu of life
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by pheesayor(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
not at the expense of training two children with an income of about 30k monthly
majamajic:

Do u know that 80% of naija marriages are based on hire-purchase, (pregnant or delivery before dowry or wedding).

Some prefer to be young single mum than old unmarried woman.
Re: Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE by anitaa(f): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Being desperate for a man;throwing herself at a man grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.