Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,364 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (295981 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Step into Style, Quality and Best customer service ever smiley

Buy Quality!
Get Quality!!
Get TYCONCEPTS!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

Sleemoon, you know your wish is my every command.....But remember T & C applies (Be careful what you wish for) grin

Sheyb na money.... No worry naaa kudi dey brekete
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yes o!
The comments and the testimonies are too real for me not to place an order.
I just ordered cube talk 9x 2gb/32gb black and umi c1.
I fell for umi Co's of ymodulos unboxing.
You r wonderful.
That is d spirit of naija I hoped for.
Tyconcept. You r too much. Excellent customer relation.
If u r not doing business with Tyconcept, u r on a very looooong thing.
Details loading.......
Tyconcept., acknowledge this.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mikados: Yes o!
The comments and the testimonies are too real for me not to place an order.
I just ordered cube talk 9x 2gb/32gb black and umi c1.
I fell for umi Co's of ymodulos unboxing.
You r wonderful.
That is d spirit of naija I hoped for.
Tyconcept. You r too much. Excellent customer relation.
If u r not doing business with Tyconcept, u r on a very looooong thing.
Details loading.......
Tyconcept., acknowledge this.

Like play...Like play Mikados is locked on this thread grin An oldie nairalander (2006), the data loss tsunami got nothing on him.

Your payment for Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb + UMI C1 with fully loaded accessories to be delivered all the way to Sango-Otta is acknowledged.

For a stress free transaction and warm reception, am throwing in an Original car charger + Another gift you will discover when you open your package grin

Right here in this "shop-right"....The customers are kings & queens and its only sane to serve them as the royalties they are grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by heritage4lyf(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
To be or not to be...that was the question...
Bt nw ' it's to be '...I ordered for the Ainol BW1 II on monday n was delivered on tuesday
You r wonderful,You r too much.customer relation na 10/10..looking forward to transact more biz with you....
Tyconcept...(Iyalaje 1 of NL)

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
tyconcepts:
Like play...Like play Mikados is locked on this thread grin An oldie nairalander (2006), the data loss tsunami got nothing on him.
Your payment for Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb + UMI C1 with fully loaded accessories to be delivered all the way to Sango-Otta is acknowledged.
For a stress free transaction and warm reception, am throwing in an Original car charger + Another gift you will discover when you open your package grin

Right here in this "shop-right"....The customers are kings & queens and its only sane to serve them as the royalties they are grin
God bless u real good. Nigeria is not that bad like most people think. There are still good people. It can only get better.
Naija 4 life!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
heritage4lyf: To be or not to be...that was the question...
Bt nw ' it's to be '...I ordered for the Ainol BW1 II on monday n was delivered on tuesday
You r wonderful,You r too much.customer relation na 10/10..looking forward to transact more biz with you....
Tyconcept...(Iyalaje 1 of NL)

My head wants to swell but I dare it not to smiley

You are wonderful person, even when logistics wanted to screw things over, you didn't give up on me...You stuck and believed in my word. Thank you for allowing me to prove I can be trusted once again. I appreciate you specially.....Omo Eko 1 of Lagos grin God bless you.

I like the "Iyalaje 1 of NL" title smiley It gives me that "Michelle Obama's Feeling".

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by heritage4lyf(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
tyconcepts:

My head wants to swell but I dare it not to smiley

You are wonderful person, even when logistics wanted to screw things over, you didn't give up on me...You stuck and believed in my word. Thank you for allowing me to prove I can be trusted once again. I appreciate you specially.....Omo Eko 1 of Lagos grin God bless you.

I like the "Iyalaje 1 of NL" title smiley
Unto the next one....people no allow rest here....TYconcept don cuz wahala here...do u ave d one of 10" or 9"...

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
heritage4lyf:
Unto the next one....people no allow rest here....TYconcept don cuz wahala here...do u ave d one of 10" or 9"...

No be wahala...Na awareness smiley

Check out Ainol AX9 or Ainol AX10 and tel me what you think. All you have to do is want it and you get it.

This "Shop-right" just like Old Trafford is a "Theatre of dreams"
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Now i know why monsters are scare! Expecting ma THL 5k like Children expect Xmas!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
vicarsenal: Now i know why monsters are scare! Expecting ma THL 5k like Children expect Xmas!

The "monster" seems so elusive but don't worry, we gonna tame it soon....And you are gonna love it like fat kids love cake grin Your patience is one to reckon with. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yoney007: We don't just sell tablets to you and leave you hanging when issues arise;

*We maintain a stable customer relationship.

*We keep all communication channels open to customers even after transactions.

*We provide customer care services when required.

*We are customer friendly.

*We offer advise on how best to handle your devices for maximum efficiency.

We are TYCONCEPTS and you can count on us
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fogman: Hello TY, i want to acknowledge the receipt of my Ainol tablet in far away Johannesburg, all accessories were intact and was delivered on scheduled. Really apprecciates your efforts especially the tracking updates. Please do expect more orders from me in near future, since most of my friends are elated about this table. You are highly recommended. Cheers

Yeah, you read right....Delivery all the way from Warri, Delta state>>>>>>>Johannesburg, South Africa. Our delivery capacity transcends beyond the shores of Nigeria....We dey play away match too not just local leagues. grin

Wherever you have a blue sky, our tentacles spread thus smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
You are mouthed ma'am. You have Southy covered too...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Finally finally my CUBE TALK 9X was delivered on saturday evening as she promise. Thanks to TYconcepts. For those of you doubting, you don't have to, TYconcept is confirm, guarantee and trusted. If it's not TYconcept e no fit be like TYconcepts, so shine ur eyes, place ur other, and see it delivered swiftly as e dey hot. As for me I dey enjoy my CUBE.what about u ?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Doubletee13: You are mouthed ma'am. You have Southy covered too...

Am loyal to your govt boss smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
omophunky: Finally finally my CUBE TALK 9X was delivered on saturday evening as she promise. Thanks to TYconcepts. For those of you doubting, you don't have to, TYconcept is confirm, guarantee and trusted. If it's not TYconcept e no fit be like TYconcepts, so shine ur eyes, place ur order, and see it delivered swiftly as e dey hot. As for me I dey enjoy my CUBE.what about u ?

I almost thought you wanted to act like the biblical 10 lepers ooo grin (Guess you know their story).

TALK the TALK with your Cube 9x dear....Na your money kill am.

Thanks for the kind words...God bless you and the good people of Ijebu-Ode smiley I appreciate you and your patronage.

You stole my "As e dey hot" line grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning Beautiful People smiley

[b]*******PHONES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #36,000 (Open for Bargain).

*THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,500 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000 (Open for Bargain).

* DOOGEE DG550 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #28,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

*******TABS AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* AINOL BW1 II(WHITE) : 7.85inch, 1gb ram/16gb rom, IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, 1024x768px, MTK8389 Quad Core, HDMI, OTG, WiFi, 3500mAh e.t.c @ #26,000.

* CUBE TALK 9X 2GB/32GB(BLACK) : 9.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/32gb Rom, 2048x1536px, Dual 3G Sim, 1.7GHz up to 2.0GHz MTK8392 Cortex A7, OS 4.4.2, GPS, OTG, Single micro sim slot, 10000mAh, 8mp/13mp e.t.c @ #45,000.

==========================================

Class 10(Kingston)16GB SD card @ #2,000.

Class 10(Samsung) 32GB SD card @ #4,000

==========================================[/b]

We restock every hour grin (New phones with badass specifications & lowcost prices coming your way in a bit)...If your desired phone/tab isn't listed here....Just send me to get it and I will with speed because your wish is my every command. smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
tyconcepts: Good morning Beautiful People smiley

[b]*******PHONES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #36,000 (Open for Bargain).

*THL 4400 : 5.0inch, 1gb Ram/4gb Rom, 1280x720px, Corning Gorilla III Glass with GFF full lamination, OS 4.2, Dual 3G Sim, WiFi, MTK6592 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz processor, 8mp, 4400mAh e.t.c @ #30,500 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000 (Open for Bargain).

* DOOGEE DG550 : 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb ROM, MKT 6592 Octa core 1.7GHz, 1280x720px IPS OGS full lamination screen, Dual Sim(Standard+Micro), OTG, Hotspot, WiFi, 13MP, 2600mAh e.t.c @ #28,000.

* UMI C1 : Its called "the QUADCORE KILLER". 5.5inch, OS 4.4(KitKat), 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, MTK6582 Quad core 1.3GHz, 1280x720px, IPS LCD gorilla glass, Dual Sim, 16million colors, WiFi, 2430mAh e.t.c @ #26,500.

*******TABS AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* AINOL BW1 II(WHITE) : 7.85inch, 1gb ram/16gb rom, IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, 1024x768px, MTK8389 Quad Core, HDMI, OTG, WiFi, 3500mAh e.t.c @ #26,000.

* CUBE TALK 9X 2GB/32GB(BLACK) : 9.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/32gb Rom, 2048x1536px, Dual 3G Sim, 1.7GHz up to 2.0GHz MTK8392 Cortex A7, OS 4.4.2, GPS, OTG, Single micro sim slot, 10000mAh, 8mp/13mp e.t.c @ #45,000.

Class 10(Kingston)16GB SD card @ #2,000.

Class 10(Samsung) 32GB SD card @ #4,000

==========================================[/b]

We restock every hour grin (New phones with badass specifications & lowcost prices coming your way in a bit)...If your desired phone/tab isn't listed here....Just send me to get it and I will with speed because your wish is my every command. smiley
One plus one
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
sleemoon:
One plus one

Equal 2 grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Store don open, come on in and pick ya choice as e dey hot! Don't forget this aint a Local Market anymore, she's gone INTERNATIONAL!...Bigger U Ma'am in Jesus Name!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by westwinds: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2014
I recently dealt with this lady... na 100% o..... I cannot fault any of her doings.. Carry on...you go reach your destiny(ation) IJN
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2014
REMIX OF ALL MY LIFE BY KCI N JOJO : DEDICATED TO MY PRETTY JIAYU G4S

I will never find another phone sweeter than you,
sexier than you
And I will never find another phone more sleeky than you
More faster than you
Jiayu you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only phone my sexy phone and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for a phone like you
And I thank God & tyconcepts, that I finally gotcha
Yes, I pray that you do love me and last longer in my hands.

I said you're all that I'd be touching, squeezing and caressing all day long....My sassy & sexy Jiayu G4S
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
@OP, which is slimmer out of the umi c1 and doogee dg550. What accessories comes with the phones
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
princeparis: @OP, which is slimmer out of the umi c1 and doogee dg550. What accessories comes with the phones

Sorry am just responding now, being on the road running errands smiley

Hmmmmm....I think the UMI C1 is slimmer than Doogee DG550.

All phones comes with the following accessories;
* Phone case
* Earphone
* OTG cable (where applicable)
* Card reader
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
* Screen film.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Doubletee13: REMIX OF ALL MY LIFE BY KCI N JOJO : DEDICATED TO MY PRETTY JIAYU G4S

I will never find another phone sweeter than you,
sexier than you
And I will never find another phone more sleeky than you
More faster than you
Jiayu you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only phone my sexy phone and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for a phone like you
And I thank God & tyconcepts, that I finally gotcha
Yes, I pray that you do love me and last longer in my hands.

I said you're all that I'd be touching, squeezing and caressing all day long....My sassy & sexy Jiayu G4S

See as i was blushing....Actually thought you dedicated a song to me....Now imagine my disappointment when I discovered the song was for Jiayu G4s embarassed
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
vicarsenal: Store don open, come on in and pick ya choice as e dey hot! Don't forget this aint a Local Market anymore, she's gone INTERNATIONAL!...Bigger U Ma'am in Jesus Name!

You guys are the wind behind my sails.....We going int'l together.....Oya play ball grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
I always smile each time i get another opportunity to prove tyconcepts can be trusted smiley smiley smiley

A Nairalander deposited #30,000 for Ainol AX7 Flame 2gb ram/32gb rom with fully loaded accessories like keyboard case, leather case, OTG cable, touch pen, screen film, USB cable, Charger (UK & EU) e.t.c.....You heard me right, I said 2gb ram/32gb rom version not the other wink

AINOL AX7 FLAME 7INCH OCTACORE TABLET

Unveiling Ainol AX7 Flame, Octacore, 2gb ram, Dual Sim with the latest android OS 4.4.2 kit-kat.

Note : There are 2 versions of this tablet, the 1gb ram/16gb rom version and the 2gb ram/32gb rom version.

Full Specifications;

Brand : Ainol

Model : Ainol AX7 Flame Phablet

Band :2G - GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G - WCDMA 850/2100MHz

Sim Card : Dual SIM Card Dual Standby(One micro-sim card & One standard sim)

Style : Bar

Shell Material : Plastic

System OS : Android 4.4.2 KitKat

CPU : MTK6592, Cortex A7 Octa Core, 1.7GHz

GPU : Mali-450 MP4

RAM : 2GB
ROM : 32GB

Screen Display Size : 7.0 Inch

Screen Type/Information : LTPS, capacitive screen, full lamination technology

Screen Resolution : 1920 x 1200px

Audio File Format :
MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB

Video File Format :
3GP/MPEG4

Image File Format :
JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF

E-book Format :
TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML

FM Radio : Yes, earphone needed

Earphone Port : 3.5mm

Card Extend : Support TF card up to 32GB

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer

USB/Bluetooth

Mobile internet

WAP/WiFi

Playback : 720P, 1080P HD video

Supports : APK format applications & game, such as Play Store, Gmail

Built-in TF/ Micro SD card slot and reads max 32GB TF memory card

Built-in rechargeable lithium battery - 3500mAh long lasting battery.

Camera : Dual Cameras- 2.0MP Front Camera & 5.0MP back camera with LED flashlight, Auto focus & Proximity sensor.

Language : Multi Language

Phonebook : 500

Input : Handwrite/Keypad

GPS : Yes, built in

WIFI : Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth : Yes

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Multi-Touch : Yes, 10 point touch

Dimensions : 185 x 105 x 7.98mm/7.28 x 4.13 x 0.31 inch

Net Weight(Including battery) : 268g

Standby Time : About 2~3 days

Other Feature :
3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar,
calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable hotspot, Play Store, OTG,
LED notification, gesture sensing, etc

Extended Ports :
2 x Sim Card Port
1 x TF Card Port
1 x Micro USB Port
1 x HDMI Port
1 x 3.5mm Earphones Port

Accessories:
*Keyboard Case
*Leather Case
*HDMI Cable
*USB Cable
*Touch Pen
*Earphone
*Screen Protector
*OTG Cable
*Charger (UK & EU)

Price = #37,000

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384

All communication channels are open 24/7.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by abombom(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2014
tyconcepts: Step into Style, Quality and Best customer service ever smiley

Buy Quality!
Get Quality!!
Get TYCONCEPTS!!!
good morning. Av u gat jiake jk11? Am at Oleh. It's gonna b free delivery, wouldn't it?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by herrlekan(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2014
tyconcepts: I always smile each time i get another opportunity to prove tyconcepts can be trusted smiley smiley smiley

A Nairalander deposited #30,000 for Ainol AX7 Flame 2gb ram/32gb rom with fully loaded accessories like keyboard case, leather case, OTG cable, touch pen, screen film, USB cable, Charger (UK & EU) e.t.c.....You heard me right, I said 2gb ram/32gb rom version not the other wink

NB - We like putting up photo speaks for you to see we got absolutely nothing to hide...Our transactions is all out in the open 24/7.

T$Y Concepts you just surprised me, I never knew it was the 32gb rom version you are getting for me. All I know is that it has 2gb ram and the colour is gold, T$Y Concepts You are mouthed. I made a part payment in the morning yesterday and by afternoon the tab was already on its way to Naija, could you all believed that she took me to China just to catch a glimpse of my TAB. More ororo to your elbows, the sky is the beginning for T$Y Concepts.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:02am On Aug 29, 2014
abombom:
good morning. Av u gat jiake jk11? Am at Oleh. It's gonna b free delivery, wouldn't it?

Good morning;
I don't have Jiake JK11 but for any other phone you choose, its free delivery to Oleh smiley

You might want to check in on Elephone P6i.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning;
I don't have Jiake JK11 but for any other phone you choose, its free delivery to Oleh smiley

You might want to check in on Elephone P6i.
Ty pls hw much can i get this to nigeria? www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/017d2f18

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (146) (Reply)

Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.