Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (295982 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by hnkan(f): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
This is coming late, i guess. Pls madam Ty am sorry. Got delivery of my cube 10x on wednesday. So far no issues. Am really particular about the trust issues. Many around me were skeptical when i told them i was ordering phones from an unknown person i have never met before considering the kind of world we live in. But then i took my chances, convinced my brother, dad and hubby, knowing fully well that any negative outcomes would be on me( meanwhile i no work to get money to refund o). It paid off. I now believe like many others that there are a few trusted people online. I can confidently do business with TY. She is so well after her intergrity and customer satisfaction. As for the cubes the owners are engrossed that they dont remember to call for help. Plenty things to explore.
Madam Ty please keep up the spirit and attitude.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wif d latest Android Lollipop in town now, please TY lemme knw wen a good phone not tablet comes out wif at least 2-3gb ram 2.0ghz and above processor nd 8mp camera nd above....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
sleemoon:
Wif d latest Android Lollipop in town now, please TY lemme knw wen a good phone not tablet comes out wif at least 2-3gb ram 2.0ghz and above processor nd 8mp camera nd above....

Everyone is going Lollipop and my curiosity is aroused...Searching>>>>>>Still searching.
Consider yourself informed once I get such phone(s).

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
LATEST ANDROID OS : ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP

10 highlights of the latest version of Google's Android operating system
IBNLive.com | October 16, 2014 11:44 AM
New Delhi: Google has unveiled its revamped Android software. The latest software is called "Lollipop (Android 5.0)" in keeping with Google's tradition of naming its Android upgrades after treats.

According to Google, Android Lollipop "is built for the multi-screen world" and would also give developers the ability create apps for screens of all sizes - from a small smartwhatch to a large television.

The Android Lollipop release includes a number of new features. Highlights:

1. Material Design: It is one of the highlights of the new Android OS that would create a consistent experience across all your devices. Offering a responsive UI design, Android 5.0 Lollipop "is designed to be flexible, to work on all your devices and to be customised for you the way you see fit," said Google vice president Sundar Pichai, who heads the Android operations. The songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one of your Android devices can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.

2. Notifications: The notificiations feature in Android Lollip offers new ways to control when and how you receive messages - only get interrupted when you want to be. In Android 5.0, users can view and respond to messages directly from the lock screen. Users can also includes the ability to hide sensitive content for these notifications. Priority mode can be turned on via their device's volume button so only certain people and notifications get through. With Lollipop, incoming phone calls won't interrupt what you're watching or playing. You can choose to answer the call or just keep doing what you're doing. It is clamed to have more intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they are from.

3. Battery: A battery saver feature in Android Lollipop is claimed to extend device use by up to 90 minutes. It also displays the estimated time left to fully charge when your device is plugged in. Also, the estimated time left on your device before you need to charge again can now be found in battery settings.

4. Security: Android Lollipop devices will come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.

5. Device Sharing: This is one of the key features in Android Lollipop. Multiple users for a single phone is now possible. If you forget your phone, you still can call any of your friends (or access any of your messages and photos) by simply logging into another Android phone running Lollipop. The Guest user feature for phones and tablets means you can lend your device and not your stuff. Also you can screen your pin so another user can access just that content without messing with your other stuff.

6. New Quick Settings: The Quick Settings will now have handy controls like flashlight, hotspot, screen rotation and cast screen controls, and easier on/off toggles for WiFi, Bluetooth, and location

7. Runtime and Performance: Support for 64 bit devices, like the Nexus 9, brings desktop class CPUs to Android

8. Media: USB Audio support lets users plug USB microphones, speakers, and a myriad of other USB audio devices like amplifiers and mixers into their Android device.

9. OK Google: Even if your screen is off, you can say "OK Google" on devices with digital signal processing support such as Nexus 6 and Nexus 9

10. Now in 68+ languages: With Android Lollipop comes support for 15 other lanugauges including Basque, Bengali, Burmese, Chinese (Hong Kong), Galician, Icelandic, Kannada, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu.

Akinlade Funmi Rukevwe reporting for TYCONCEPTS.

2 Likes

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
tyconcepts:

* Elephone P6i dispatched to Ilesha, Osun State for Mr Toyin (Guest nairalander)....This would be his 2nd purchase, 1st was THL W200S.

DELIVERED
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Another confirmed payment for Oneplus One 64gb by Silent*****

Original Oneplus One running of Cyanogen.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
hnkan:
This is coming late, i guess. Pls madam Ty am sorry. Got delivery of my cube 10x on wednesday. So far no issues. Am really particular about the trust issues. Many around me were skeptical when i told them i was ordering phones from an unknown person i have never met before considering the kind of world we live in. But then i took my chances, convinced my brother, dad and hubby, knowing fully well that any negative outcomes would be on me( meanwhile i no work to get money to refund o). It paid off. I now believe like many others that there are a few trusted people online. I can confidently do business with TY. She is so well after her intergrity and customer satisfaction. As for the cubes the owners are engrossed that they dont remember to call for help. Plenty things to explore.
Madam Ty please keep up the spirit and attitude.

Ma'am I appreciate you specially for your trust and referrals. God will raise men and women to speak good of you on your behalf just as you did for me with cnnmagic, your husband, your dad and friends. Thanks for the leap and YES it is the leap in the right direction.

PS : 3pcs of Cube Talk tabs from her and through her.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by adop(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning ma'm. i just FORTUNATELY bumped into ur thread today and am glad i did. pls i need d specs n price for d ffg machines as well as d availability. also,pls advise me on the best as i plan to own one this new week.And this android L thingy sef #scratches head
sorry i dey overrequest
DG 550
JIAYU G4S
MLAIS NOTE PRO.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by adop(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank God u r ONLINE,I c u
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:28am On Oct 18, 2014
ELEPHONE G5

Description :

Elephone G5, Android 4.4, Quad Core 1.3GHz, Dual Sim, 5.5 inch HD, 3G WCDMA, 13.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off.

==========================================

Brand / Model : Elephone G5

CPU : MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 8GB
Extend card : MAX supports 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.5 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch, Capacitive, Scrath Resistance, Corning Gorilla glass Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Front Camera : 5.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls
Rear Camera : 13.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Band :
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100 MHz
SAR 0.5 W/Kg

SIM Card Slot : Dual Sim, Micro Sim, supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1 : Standard
SIM 2 : Micro

Support Format :
Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
Mobile internet WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+

GPS : YES

Functions / Features :
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, OTG, Schedule Power on/off

Sensors :
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gesture Sensing, Holzer Sensor

General Languages : Default English + Multi Languages

Color : Black / White / Pink / Yellow / Blue / Green

Dimensions 155 x 78.5 x 7.5 mm

Battery : Li-ion Battery 2550mAh

Net Weight : 157g with battery

What's In The Box?
1 x Elephone G5
1 x 2550mAh Battery
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Phone holder
1 x Cable winder
1 x Card reader

[img]http://www.elephone.hk/images/g5_img_10.jpg[/img]
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2014
adop:
Good morning ma'm. i just FORTUNATELY bumped into ur thread today and am glad i did. pls i need d specs n price for d ffg machines as well as d availability. also,pls advise me on the best as i plan to own one this new week.And this android L thingy sef #scratches head
sorry i dey overrequest
DG 550
JIAYU G4S
MLAIS NOTE PRO.

Good morning dear. How are you today? Everyone is itching for Android L thingy including me but then again we know human want is simply insatiable grin

Over requesting is allowed....Am here to serve and serve I must.

Doogee dg550 = #27,000
Jaiyu G4s (my beloved in whom am well pleased) = #34,000
Mlais Note Pro = #35,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2014
THL L969

Highlight :

Original ThL L969 1GB RAM 8GB ROM Smartphone 4G FDD LTE Android 4.4 MTK6582 Quad Core 1 3GHz CPU 5.0'' Touch screen Dual Camera phone.

Model : ThL L969

Band - 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
4G:FDD-LTE 1800/2600MHZ

Sim Card : Single SIM Card

Service Provide : Unlocked

Style : Bar

Shell Material : Plastic

System OS : Android 4.4.2

CPU : MTK6582 Cortex A7 Quad core 1.3GHz

GPU : Mali-400

ROM : 8GB

Screen Display Size : 5.0 Inch

Screen Type : IPS screen, capacitive screen

Screen Resolution : 854 x 480 pixels

Earphone Port : 3.5mm

Card Extend : Yes, support TF/Micro SD card up to 32GB

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer : USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet : WAP/WiFi

Camera/Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, Front Camera : 0.3MP, 2P+IR, support face beauty, voice capture;
5.0MP Back camera with flashlight and auto focus, 4P+IR, support HDR, Panorama,
live photo mode, face detection, face beauty, voice capture, etc

Language : English + Multi Languages

Phonebook : 500

Input : Handwrite/Keypad

GPS : Yes, built in

WIFI : Yes, 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth : Yes

Gravity Sensor : Yes

Multi-Touch : Yes

Dimensions 145.4 x 72 x 9.1mm/5.7 x 2.83 x 0.37 inch

Net Weight(Including battery) : 161g

Standby Time : About 2~3 days

Other Feature : 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,
calendar, calculator, clock, Play Store, compass, etc

What's In The Box?
1 x THL L969
1 x 2700mAh battery
1 x Leather flip case
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Price = #25,000.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Goodmorning Tyconcept, I'm Etta Promzy, i luckily dashed into ur thread this morning, i was like; '' wow!!! So we stil have personnel like this on biz? I must confess you doing a great job, words alone can't express it. I'll love to order for DG 580, please, can you give me the full specs and accessory? I'm a Cross Riverian, would it be possible to shipped it to my location? If yes, what's the waybill?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Arbeola13: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Gud day, hw much will it cost to get xiaomi mi3 down to ibadan and how long will it take from payment to delivery?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Arbeola13:
Gud day, hw much will it cost to get xiaomi mi3 down to ibadan and how long will it take from payment to delivery?

- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz
-2GB RAM 16GB/64GB ROM (two versions)
-5.0 inch IPS 1920x1080 pixels 1080P
-Battery: 3050mAh lithium-ion  
-Cameras Front 2.0MP Back 13.0MP with dual LED flash
-WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
-NFC,OTG,Dual Band WIFI.

16GB version = #51,000.
Waybill to Ibadan = #2,000
Delivery from payment = 4-7days

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Goodmorning Tyconcept, I'm Etta Promzy, i luckily dashed into ur thread this morning, i was like; '' wow!!! So we stil have personnel like this on biz? I must confess you doing a great job, words alone can't express it. I'll love to order for DG 580, please, can you give me the full specs and accessory? I'm a Cross Riverian, would it be possible to shipped it to my location? If yes, what's the waybill?

Good words like kolanut brings life. Thanks for being "wowed" and we only hope to improve.

DOOGEE DG580

Highlight :

- 5.5 inch IPS, 960*540 pixel display
- Support 3G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
- MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- 8MP back camera + 8MP front camera
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4

Model : Doogee Kissme DG580

Band - 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
         3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz

Dual SIM Card : Dual Standby

Service Provide : Unlocked

CPU : MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz

ROM : 1GB

Screen Display Size : 5.5 Inch Screen

Screen Type : IPS, capacitive touch screen

Resolution : 960*540 pixels

Screen Color : 16000K Colors

Card Extend : Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Camera/Picture Resolution: Dual Cameras, front camera 8.0MP; back camera 8.0MP with LED flash

Data transfer : USB/Bluetooth

Mobile internet : WAP/WIFI

Phonebook : 500

GPS : Yes, with A-GPS support

USB : Yes, USB 2.0

WIFI : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0

Audio file formats : MP3, AAC, WAV
Video file formats : MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV
Image File Format : JPEG

Earphone Port : 3.5mm

Light Sensor : Yes

G-Sensor : Yes

P-Sensor : Yes

Gesture sensing : Yes

Multi-Touch : Yes

Standby Time : About 1- 2 days

Language : English + Multi Language

What's In The Box?
1 x Doogee DG580
1 x 2500mAh Battery
1 x OTG
1 x USB Cable
1 x Phone holder
1 x Card reader
1 x Screen film
1 x Cable winder
1 x Charger
1 x Earphones
1 x English User Manual

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by adop(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning dear. How are you today? Everyone is itching for Android L thingy including me but then again we know human want is simply insatiable grin

Doogee dg550 = #27,000
Mlais Note Pro = #35,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
adop:
Thank God u r ONLINE,I c u

Yeah... I see you too. Even in my dreams am logged on here so is possible to be online even when am actually not online grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by adop(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=tyconcepts post=27238652]

Doogee dg550 = #27,000
Mlais Note Pro = #35,000

what r the orishirishi dt comes wt it?i blv it runs 4.4kit kat at d least... can u help upgrade d g4s to android L on purchase? Also,what is the total cost of gettng it to ilorin. My patience to pay n get ds phone is dwindling fast...oooh,ego o!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gbodimowo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good afternoon please I would like to know do you have any smart phone less than 13k and also what's the price for oppo one plus
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
gbodimowo:
Good afternoon please I would like to know do you have any smart phone less than 13k and also what's the price for oppo one plus

Sorry...I have no phone within that budget.
Oneplus One 16gb = #56,500
Oneplus One 64gb = #66,500

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=adop post=27246403][/quote]

The orishirishi that came with it is as listed for you already.
It comes with OS 4.2 and upgrade to OS 4.4 is available...No OS 5.0 (Android L)
Waybill to Illorin = #2,200
Total = ##36,200.
Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Whenever you get the jiayu f2 let me know. A must
buy.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gbodimowo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
tyconcepts:

Sorry...I have no phone within that budget.
Oneplus One 16gb = #56,500
Oneplus One 64gb = #66,500

Thank you.

OK thanks I have been looking @your thread and I saw this and it was impressive MLAIS NOTE PRO what's the cost and I want to know about the cube 9x price wise thank you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
iscom:
Whenever you get the jiayu f2 let me know. A must
buy.

Its ready when you are ready....Gbam!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
gbodimowo:

OK thanks I have been looking @your thread and I saw this and it was impressive MLAIS NOTE PRO what's the cost

Yes Mlais Note Pro is quite impressive and it was meant to make up for the flops in Elephone P2000 BUT sadly, its specifications are just paper difference as the battery dropping issues remain the same so at the moment I say a big NO to Mlais Note Pro.... I despise beauty without brains cry See the complaint from a user whom I had a routine chat with;

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Arbeola13: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
tyconcepts:

- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz
-2GB RAM 16GB/64GB ROM (two versions)
-5.0 inch IPS 1920x1080 pixels 1080P
-Battery: 3050mAh lithium-ion  
-Cameras Front 2.0MP Back 13.0MP with dual LED flash
-WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
-NFC,OTG,Dual Band WIFI.

16GB version = #51,000.
Waybill to Ibadan = #2,000
Delivery from payment = 4-7days

Thank you.
will it include an OTG cable, and a flip cover? And also I need your contact number
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arbeola13:
will it include an OTG cable, and a flip cover? And also I need your contact number

It includes OTG cable, flip case, cable winder, phone holder, earphone, USB cable, Screen film e.t.c.

Contact remains the same :

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmai.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank you for the respond, but you didn't give me the cost of waybill, please from spec listed above, there's no flipcase or is it the phone holder? Do the phone support NFC? Hw do i get your payments info?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Thank you for the respond, but you didn't give me the cost of waybill, please from spec listed above, there's no flipcase or is it the phone holder? Do the phone support NFC? Hw do i get your payments info?

Doogee DG580 = #24,000
Waybill = #2,000

Accessories include phone case. There's no where its stated that it supports NFC.

Contact me on 08036965028 or tyconcepts13@gmail.com for payment info.

Regards to the Riverians smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Doogee dg550 = #27,000
Mlais Note Pro = #35,000
I de feel u my dear on the jiayu g4s thingy
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bharkarh(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
good mawni ma.....I must confess, I'm impressed with the good work you are doing. madam tyconcept pls I need ur advice as I'm in love with two fones doogee 580kissme and umi c1 and I don't know whc one to go for. it will be my utmost joy if you can advise me on the better fone to go for as I am not after beauty but the functionality of the fone. and in case if there is a better fone out there, pls don't hesitate to tell me. bounty love as I'm anticipating your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (146) (Reply)

Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.