Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:57 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (295965 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by santuse: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
altavista:
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON CUBE TALK 9X & USE GLO BIS

1) Root your Cube 9x (Mine was rooted but I've heard it works without rooting too so try it without rooting if you can't root).
2) Back up your original Cube 9x IMEI. (I did this by writing it out on a jotter and also took a screenshot and saved it on my Cube 9x, Phone & PC)
3) Get your BB IMEI ready and keep it on standby.
4) Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your Cube 9x dialer, this will open Engr Mode
5) Swipe to Connectivity, under Connectivity tap on CDS information, under CDS Information tap on Radio Information, then tap on Phone 1.
6) Then you'll see AT+ . Add a space between the T & + i.e It should be AT + and not AT+
7) Input the BB IMEI in this format AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI number here”
8.) Tap on the SEND AT COMMAND, if successful you should see a success report of "AT COMMAND sent" at the bottom of the screen.
9) Restart your Cube 9x and use *#06# to confirm if it has changed.
10) Subscribe to GLO BIS on a Blackberry phone by sending Comonth to 777 to get it activated immediately (This costs N1000 and you'll be credited with 3GB).
NB: Subscription can also be done with the Cube 9x but for faster activation and to be on the safe side, it is recommended to use a BlackBerry phone.
11) Browse for some minutes then remove the sim into your Cube 9x.
12) Create a new APN with blackberry.net and select it as default
13) Browse and download as much as your 3gb allows

Daz all.

Posted for TYConcepts

Nice one, boiz are not smiling
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
All these cube users with their yanga tho'....Carry on jare, you guys got #BraggingRights

cc : princeparis, hardeshyna, altavista, seaboyzen et all...Good job.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by seaboyzen: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Av tried it ooo!!! Still saying "AT command is Msent". Not changing imei
just restart your device
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
seaboyzen:
just restart your device
Av reboot taya
Av switchd off nd on taya...
Seems dis cube lagidi(stubborn)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
All dispatch to the North are on hold till after this Muslim holidays as EMS are on holiday so please bear with me. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2014
DOOGEE DG2014

Price = #22,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by just2endowed: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2014
tyconcepts:
DOOGEE DG2014

Price = #24,000

The phone is sleek and good but come on? Battery is crapp-1750mah
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by princeparis(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Av reboot taya
Av switchd off nd on taya...
Seems dis cube lagidi(stubborn)

Have you gained root privileges? I called you all through yesterday afternoon, your number was swiched off.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2014
princeparis:

Have you gained root privileges? I called you all through yesterday afternoon, your number was swiched off.
Yes its been rooted...
Sorry my bad!! Tut u wanted to chat wif me tru whatsapp.. D line is being retieved
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gustav25: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2014
have been dreaming one plus ever since ........I must buy the phone ....reserve me one please
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
gustav25:
have been dreaming one plus ever since ........I must buy the phone ....reserve me one please

Ready when you are ready.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
just2endowed:

The phone is sleek and good but come on? Battery is crapp-1750mah

Before saying its crap, are you talking from experience?? Please give a full review on the battery and its general performance. Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
DOOGEE DG2014

Highlight ;
* 5inch
* 1GB RAM/8GB ROM
* OS 4.4
* Dual Sim
* 1280 x 720px
* MTK6588 Quad Core 1.3GHz
* 5MP/13MP
* 1750mAh

Price = #22,500
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2014
tyconcepts:
DISPATCHING

Mlais Note Pro dispatched to Port Harcourt for @SANTUSDOMINI.

Kingsing S2 dispatched to Lagos for @JOHNQUEEN.

Both delivered successfully as at 5th October. smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Yes its been rooted...
Sorry my bad!! Tut u wanted to chat wif me tru whatsapp.. D line is being retieved
@princeparis

TY sup naa... Eku ojo metta....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by mercyitodo(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Anyone with the ainol ax9 9.7 inch tab or the cube talk 10 tab who will tell us about the battery life? It looks good on specs.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
mercyitodo:
Anyone with the ainol ax9 9.7 inch tab or the cube talk 10 tab who will tell us about the battery life? It looks good on specs.

Ainol and Cube are true to specs so expect the batteries to work as stated.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Hardeshyna:

@princeparis

TY sup naa... Eku ojo metta....

Eku ojo metta indeed...Since you got married to your cube talk 9x, I now play second fiddle embarassed
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

Eku ojo metta indeed...Since you got married to your cube talk 9x, I now play second fiddle embarassed
Hahahaha... See jealousy oooo.... Pele shogbo... Ll mak it up to u!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
is the elephone p3000s out yet?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chidekings(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2014
nice work sis,i bought a cube9x,and i need the pack,how much will it cost to enugu.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
chidekings:
nice work sis,i bought a cube9x,and i need the pack,how much will it cost to enugu.

If by "pack" you mean "leather pouch"....Am sorry dear but I don't buy leather pouches alone and there are no extras ATM.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mlais Note Pro For CAFEDELUV

Being available since Thursday and awaits dispatch on the boss's order.

PS - Come carry your phone before I get too addicted to it grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fellow cube9x users dat av changed dere IMEI... Abeg mk una help me ooo... Am fedup here mehn... Av tried evrytin I knw buh its not changing... Av rooted it already.. And wen I send d AT command... Its sayin "command is msent" nd wen I reboot its still not changing... Attached is d screenshot... Mk una help me biko
Whatsapp number: 08085417882
BBpin:2B4A68CC

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by JohnQueen(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
tyconcepts:

yup....got my kingsing s2. its sleek,its beautiful. thanks TY looking forward to more deals....but you owe me one sha wink
tyconcepts:

yup....got my kingsing s2. its sleek,its beautiful. thanks TY looking forward to more deals....but you owe me one sha
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hardeshyna:
Fellow cube9x users dat av changed dere IMEI... Abeg mk una help me ooo... Am fedup here mehn... Av tried evrytin I knw buh its not changing... Av rooted it already.. And wen I send d AT command... Its sayin "command is msent" nd wen I reboot its still not changing... Attached is d screenshot... Mk una help me biko
Whatsapp number: 08085417882
BBpin:2B4A68CC
If you have access to a pc, use mktdroidtools to change it
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

If you have access to a pc, use mktdroidtools to change it
Av tried dat method too... Buh d imei/nvram is not highlighting... So I tut maybe mtkdroidtools only works for 2sims cos wen I tested a 2sim fone d imei/nvram came up immediately... Dun taya
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Thorby(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
JohnQueen:

yup....got my kingsing s2. its sleek,its beautiful. thanks TY looking forward to more deals....but you owe me one sha wink
yup....got my kingsing s2. its sleek,its beautiful. thanks TY looking forward to more deals....but you owe me one sha
Bro, pls review the phone... All its performance
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hardeshyna:

Av tried dat method too... Buh d imei/nvram is not highlighting... So I tut maybe mtkdroidtools only works for 2sims cos wen I tested a 2sim fone d imei/nvram came up immediately... Dun taya
Make sure usb debug is on under settings and developer options
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
All this cube users should just form a thread already...Haba!!!

#Beefing

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
JohnQueen:

Thanks for choosing TYCONCEPTS...I oweyou again? Thought iI settled you with the mmc o!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Hardeshyna(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Make sure usb debug is on under settings and developer options
Yes its on... Checked b4 doing dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (146) (Reply)

Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.